Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls (2580 Views)

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking / Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Fajs: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2015
I don't know whether it by chance or coincidence almost all the girls I meet after I cook indomie and Egg for them, my getting to the Promise Land is guarantee.

Any other testifier in the house
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
I testify that ur destiny is being laffed at

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by 48noble(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
America knows ur condiments...weed.
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by tomsniel(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2015
You cook for girls Just because of puna ?

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Cholls(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
my brother if you play your game well i swear even garri will take you there.

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by eleko1: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Probably Ur 2go girlfriend

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2015
only kid boys thinks this way! SMH
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Toddlers be like......
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by therealdeal10: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Hahaha d gals wuld b so mad at u 4 dis thread eehh
U dey try talk say dem no get moni 4 ordinary indomie n egg?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
LoL. Just lol
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Fajs: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Midehi:
only kid boys thinks this way! SMH
Am sure if u taste u too will have no option than to...
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Fajs: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Cholls:
my brother if you play your game well i swear even garri will take you there.
Pls help me tell them
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Dotwillis1(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Fajs:
I don't know whether it by chance or coincidence almost all the girls I meet after I cook indomie and Egg for them, my getting to the Promise Land is guarantee.

Any other testifier in the house
hehehehe cheesy funny and silly

Anyways, nigga I don't know which part of the country yhu stay, buh here in Ekiti, our girls are not that useless and cheap.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Fajs:
Am sure if u taste u too will have no option than to...
rubbish.. that is one food i dont eat, no matter how you prepare it.
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by sleeknick: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
God pls grant this op small sense
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by justmag(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
Typical fawkboi approach to getting girls. Is that what's good these days?? Guys are heading to the kitchen to woo girls nows?? undecided
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by sonikstargirl(f): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
sleeknick:
God pls grant this op small sense
AMEN

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Mznaett: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2015
U c ur life? undecided e gud so for ur eyes bah?
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Midehi:

i just dey look u dey laugh, who doesnt eat indomie?
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2015
@OP ure lying bt if ure saying truh then ure talking abt ur typical village girls.
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Whizzcute(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Dz OP funny die!!!.
But wait, na IMSU you dey?
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2015
How is someone's aim in life to lay different chics. Na wa o.
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
i just dey look u dey laugh, who doesnt eat indomie?
to be frank & sincere, i dont like eating it.
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by ibe9ja: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Midehi:

Lai Lai mohamad na suru Lie.
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
ibe9ja:

Lai Lai mohamad na suru Lie.
ok
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by damilareoye: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
indomie and egg grin.

sorry in advance to those willing to try it....cheesy
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by shaddoww: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Actually in NYSC, there were lots of girls moving with some boys just because dey buy dem fried indomie n egg n a lot of things happened under-g as a result of dat
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by iamtomi(f): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
even secondary school girls wont fall 4 indomie nd egg...not to talk of a fully matured lady...op u are surrounded with hungry girls ...
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by seankay(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamtomi:
even secondary school girls wont fall 4 indomie nd egg...not to talk of a fully matured lady...op u are surrounded with hungry girls ...
Lol exactly my thought
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by donMIG(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
U plus ur money n indomie una never jam...na hungry girls u dei folo
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
/spits/
Re: The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls by Gurgle(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
shaddoww:
Actually in NYSC, there were lots of girls moving with some boys just because dey buy dem fried indomie n egg n a lot of things happened under-g as a result of dat

are you serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Greet Someone Wife/husband (see Picture) / Lets Mimic Each Other. / She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.