Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari (50549 Views)

Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by mechanics(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Dats rite.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by joshk(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Pls can someone tell me if this sahara repoter or newspaper r witch,na dem dey knw everything we dey happen for aso rock or buahri's administration even d one wdt happen at midnight,very soon dey will publish d sex converstion of buhar and aisha,sheoooooor,let see one dt will go to jail dts when I knw we r on right track,nt all dis dem sa dem say.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by sammyj: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Story story. So the part that states that corrupt probe will commence very soon is also false abi. Wailing wailers association usual rant.!!! angry shocked grin grin
UmuEri:
Confirmed! Lair Mohamed is the publisher of Sahara reporters. That is why the news media is alwaz filled with liesssss!

In another news, the peace committee denied ever coming to beg Buhari on GEJ's behalf.

Believe this evil news media at your own risk
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by wiseoneking: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2015
adedayourt:

got to d zoo now nd i dint find u in ur cage, so na here u run come angry
Eyaah, so you believe as this Biafrans said that you are a Zoo dwellers. Why must you visit the zoo why you are a zoo man. Try find your people in the Zoo before finding others.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by BabaO2: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2015
Now i have a perfect understanding why Jerry Rawlings killed all the leaders when he took over in Ghana. This peace committee in whatever disguise are nuisance to better Nigeria, especially the fake christian leaders that lived so large through Jonathan's nepotism and absolute recklessness in stealing public funds and doling out monies to few of them. Obviously Ayo Oritsejafor is sore afraid.
Peace deal before and after elections doesn't translate to compromising corruption.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by repogirl(f): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2015
To probe or not to probe? That is the question.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
TS2:

It is not sensible for him to probe previous governments. But for the sake of where he is starting from it makes sense to probe his predecessor. If Jonathan did not probe the government before him, that is his business.

Justice is retrospective - that is why the world over, Corrupt Leaders no matter how long ago and now matter their Age are brought to Justice. The truth is Nigeria is deeply buried in corruption, it is now necessary for corruption to thrive if we are to exist as a nation. the Federal and State Governments support it implicitly and the very frameworks and foundations of nationhood have grown to allow corruption thrive without penalties from the Justice System. in FACT, the Justice system rewards corruption and punishes the innocent
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by slimfit1(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Please president don't eat or drink when ever abusalami is next to you please avoid it oh the last time we hard such a thing we buried the person oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
i don't understand o, wat is dis pis commitee tryin to do? Dat looters shuld be allowed to go?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by sweetgala(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
UmuEri:
Confirmed! Lair Mohamed is the publisher of Sahara reporters. That is why the news media is alwaz filled with liesssss!

In another news, the peace committee denied ever coming to beg Buhari on GEJ's behalf.

Believe this evil news media at your own risk

We all know the peace committee did not beg Buhari on Jonathan's behalf , because it explicitly states it even in this report that Jonathan's name nor his persons was never mentioned. Rather both parties played the unspoken rule of talking about a topic but never addressing it directly.

Everyone knows that meeting was to get PMB to stay his probe.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by 989900: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
First Lady Patience Jonathan. “Madam [Mrs. Jonathan] has been suffering from serious depression,” according to the source. Ms. Alison-Madueke has also had a share of ill health apparently triggered by being the focus of global attention for symbolizing the pervasive corruption of the past administration. A source close to her in the UK stated that she collapsed in her posh apartment in London . . .

Dem never hala.

Thousands of Nigerians go thru worse everyday -- because of you guys.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by klax(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Yea buhari was right not accepting any peace deal corruption is corruption but my problem is GMB should not limit his corruption campaign to Gej administration only that same OBJ must produce all his guys during his regime too either they stole small or big we need our money back enough of all these billion this billion that get the money back that is all I want and stop plenty talk.

GMB should not listen to anybody he should go and get our money back wherever they are with proof pls not witchunting game and no pdp or apc game all must be parallel. Putting them in prison will not help, because i can bet it by the time they are taking to court all you will hear is pay a fine and 6 months imprisoment and case close that is the end and all the billions is gone.

Every corrupt politician both stats and federal must return our money including Tifnubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Allison Madueke etc I mean all of them. Then GMB is talking.God bless
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by tosinpaul31(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
.jonathan rily failed we d masses....we gave him d goodwil 2 change nigeria den bt he misused it..........d judgement tym has cum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by babafirst(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
TS2:

You have hit the nail on the head.
lol,thats true.Why are people so scared of the probe.Dem follow dem share the money?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by megamank(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Realdeals:
Fall in crude oil prices is a major factor that is forcing PMB to probe past corruption cases. The government is handicap financially. Assuming the crude oil price is favourable to the economy PMB would have turn a blind eye to some of the cases.

When you are broke that is when you remember your deptors. So therefore nigeriabis broke. All those that has what belongs to Nigeria should return it.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by 989900: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2015
slimfit1:
Please president don't eat or drink when ever abusalami is next to you please avoid it oh the last time we hard such a thing we buried the person oh.

You know . . .

I fear that Abdusalam sly SOB since Abiola.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2015
The claim that Obasanjo intends using his international contacts to trace stolen funds from Jonathan's government, reminds me of Raymond "Red" Reddington in Blacklist. Nobody should underestimate Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by adedayourt(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
Eyaah, so you believe as this Biafrans said that you are a Zoo dwellers. Why must you visit the zoo why you are a zoo man. Try find your people in the Zoo before finding others.

come bck to me chat after u must av activated ut brain data
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by klax(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2015
megamank:

When you are broke that is when you remember your deptors. So therefore nigeriabis broke. All those that has what belongs to Nigeria should return it.

Simple as that. Let them.pls return our money. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by ymomoh: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2015
keep taliking UNDILUTED TRASH!!!!!
hinwazaka:
This is a huge setback for the ACN members of the Pro-PMB army. Let's look at the facts.
* The APC were refused assistance by the Democrat Executive US government who have started cutting their losses
* The APC government were refused military assistance in terms of trade in arms and ammunition due to the terms of the Leahy act
* The Republican controlled house committee on oversight and reform two weeks later paid the president a visit and promised a look into reviewing the leahy act in relation to Nigeria
* A day after that Mr Ibe was made the GMD of NNPC
* A week later, rumors of a meeting between the president and his predecessor was reported
* Soyinka has started singing a different tune of the President's culpability in the supposed corruption scandals
* The media has been awashed with a unscheduled meeting between the President and Gen Obasanjo
* OBJ has started looking desperate in his frantic recent moves
* The fuel crisis has started to
abate
This rundown of events point towards a sort of compromise being forced down the President's throat. It's apparent that PMB has lost his major foreign supporters and so is looking for new alliances. If the reports of overtures being made are true, then the biggest losers in this new deal will be
* Tinubu
* Oyinlola
* Fashola
* Akande
* OBJ
* ACN faction, members, supporters and home region
* And eventually PMB
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by Seawhy(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2015
I weep for Nigeria if these looters go Scot free.
What are we going to tell our children that we saw the rat eating our yam in the barn,
caught the rat and allowed it to go with the yam. Oh God and the children will not forgive us.
Mr President the world is watching you and your respect and that of this country will be more,
if and only if we can track down on those enemies of this country.
It is a big challenge, but by his grace, you will conquer them and Nigeria will be on record for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by sweetgala(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2015
kaypound:
May PMB live long to see the end of his enemies and all corrupt past officials of this country.
something tells me he will still come back and probe the obansanjos, tinubus, abdulsalaam and co...in the nearest future. i think he is just using jonathan as a starting point before unleshing on the main targets....maybe if he gets a second term.. which i see he has already laid the road map as he has put his stooge in inec..aminat zakari....seems he knows what he is doing.
the inec boss is there to win him the 2nd term election at whatever cost with or without the party. Its obivous he is dealing with only close loyalist to him like the present DSS, inec boss and co... unlike jonathan (clueless) who brought enemies (Dasuki and FFK) into his fold and they helped him run down his govt and campaign.
anyways for me that is just my conspiracy theory in my head. however he does it i really dont care....i just want to read that corrupt people are answering their father's name in jail and nigeria is a better place.

Obasanjo, Atiku and Tinubu are far bigger fish than GEJ. Those guys are scheming foxes it would be very difficult to corner them. Any case against them must be solid and before you can get to them their system of support must be eroded.

Before you can get to Tinubu many APC loyalists must be cornered, before Atiku can be exposed the senate president must be weakened. Like you said it might be a job for another day.

GEJ played himself into PMB hand by being very crude in his governance. He left too many trails he didn't care much for being discrete

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by babafirst(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
The action bobo wan probe GEJ and him looters and so what?Why una dey fear the probe?Una follow steal the money?Abeg make una no drink panadol for GEJ headache.Go on with the probe PMB.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by revolt(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2015
If gej stole money then he must be jailed o!! OBJ toooooo, no tyme for partisanship in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by espn(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2015
merry02:
so buhari is now Efcc,icpc that probes?excuse me pls!he's only covering his co ex-military thieves
from d picture u posted..add all the money together it's not even close to Alison maduekes 6billion dollars..

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by babafirst(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2015
I thank almighty God GEJ and PDP lost the election or another 4 years of PDP would have ruined Nigeria. Go on with the probe gallant PMB.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by babafirst(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2015
espn:
from d picture u posted..add all the money together it's not even close to Alison maduekes 6billion dollars..
loool,yes ohh,na true.Dont mind the satanic thieves.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
voltron:
BUHARI is evidently demonstrating his deficiencies in Political Correctness.. if you probe GEJ, you will have to go back and probe Yaradua, OBJ, Atiku, Shonekan, Abacha, IBB then yourself. you are just chasing your tail like a dog on wee-wee
. . . But it's politically correct for Wike to probe Amaechi, leaving Omehia, Odili and Ada-George? You should have even said Buhari should start the probe from the government of Lord Lugard.
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by pharmagba: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a huge setback for the ACN members of the Pro-PMB army. Let's look at the facts.
* The APC were refused assistance by the Democrat Executive US government who have started cutting their losses
* The APC government were refused military assistance in terms of trade in arms and ammunition due to the terms of the Leahy act
* The Republican controlled house committee on oversight and reform two weeks later paid the president a visit and promised a look into reviewing the leahy act in relation to Nigeria
* A day after that Mr Ibe was made the GMD of NNPC
* A week later, rumors of a meeting between the president and his predecessor was reported
* Soyinka has started singing a different tune of the President's culpability in the supposed corruption scandals
* The media has been awashed with a unscheduled meeting between the President and Gen Obasanjo
* OBJ has started looking desperate in his frantic recent moves
* The fuel crisis has started to
abate
This rundown of events point towards a sort of compromise being forced down the President's throat. It's apparent that PMB has lost his major foreign supporters and so is looking for new alliances. If the reports of overtures being made are true, then the biggest losers in this new deal will be
* Tinubu
* Oyinlola
* Fashola
* Akande
* OBJ
* ACN faction, members, supporters and home region
* And eventually PMB
I took time to read your post carefully. You never at anytime mention NIGERIA- our home, country and love. You're were more interested in individual and their gains and loses.
I am more interested in Nigeria, which will outlive all those you have mentioned, above tribe or political affiliation.
This anticorruption war is for Nigeria survival not individual, party or tribe.
Wake up, THE PATRIOT are now in power.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by akatekpe(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
$6billion by just one person? I wu curse president Buhari if he doesn't bring Alison Madueke to book if actually she stole that huge amount of money. Chai.. some people have guts sad
Re: Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari by Essential(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Jona should have probe the government before him. Rather he was even encouraging corruption by saying stealing is not corruption.

merry02:
Buhari should go on with the probe bt in a just and normal way...he must nt probe jonathan gov alone for posterity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.