Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” (19032 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Jibrin Threatens To Expose Reps Members If They Do Not Return Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Dafone(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2015
The problem with all this process or recoveribg stolen fund is that those recovering them will still loot theirs so its now an incurrable infection in our country. The money that those who hold this public offices see on a daily basis is so tempting that they can't afford to look away. And they are so full of evil that they run to the senate cuz immunity covers them. At least with 4-8 years there, the case must have settled.. E.g T. A. ORJI.
Only by wiping away naija and santifying our land will corruption stole. Cuz the land will are standing on have been corrupted too
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2015
For restealing abi

Everybody wants to start forming good person now
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Goke7: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Dafone:
Nigerian leaders are record breaking looters

you can say that again bruv, I wonder why the Guinness book of records is not taking note of all this.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by anulaxad(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2015
PassingShot:

This is just damn serious. Just two official cars?

I am lost for words with the level of stealing of government monies and properties by our officials.

How did we get here? I blame the person who laid the foundation of corruption in our modern democracy - OBJ.

OBJ had eight years to put us on solid footings but he didn't deliver. I weep for Nigeria!

I have to disagree with you on that completely.

OBJ remains the only past leader of our modern democracy that installed and built the two most feared institutions this country has ever seen:

EFCC and ICPC.

Were you not there when governors left and right were being prosecuted? In fact the man's daughter as well was under investigation. Nuhu Ribadu really tried.

OBJ may have been disappointing but he was not a total failure unlike GEJ and he is not the cause of the corruption that we have today, that is GEJ.

OBJ cleared our debts making us the first country in the world to pay all our debts to the paris club, OBJ left us with over 60 billion dollars in our coffers,there was no terrorism and he purposely refused to increase the price of fuel for us while maintaining a much lower subsidy that Jonathan.

As a country, we were financially and security-wise safe.

Remain calm Buhari has come to clear Jonathans curse.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by NOTRIBE: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Have you lost so much inFOREX TRADING something new is happening in business section.....FOREX MADE EASY{https://www.nairaland.com/2519659/forex-trading..made-easy#36868153}..just check..it is a give away
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by davidque007(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Jang is innocent until proven guilty. Lalong should conclude his investigation with good proof of misappropriation and stop turning the press to a battle ground. Am tired of hearing politicians accuse each other on the pages of the newspapers and after a while it fades like smoke on a windy day, they hardly bring these issues to a reasonable end.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by ModiKen(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2015
danpaul1:
APC political office holders (pmb, govs) have all abandoned governance which they were voted for in pursuit of so called "stolen money". I'd rather tag it witch-hunting!

So what should they do...allow them go free?
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by mannyU: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

If i were an igbo man, i would be among those fools fighting for Biafra. Thank God for making me a Yoruba man. Proudly Yoruba[/size]

Lol.. ur username says it all. You are a useless Goat!

But.. don't mistakenly think u're only useless, u re also senseless n stup¡d byond measure.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by danpaul1(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
efilefun:
Waiting on The chief wailer and crew to come tell us this is mere propaganda....lol Imagine just 2 official cars, i laugh in Swahili... Cant wait to see the same man Fayose told while on seat his age mates wear pampers face the law and get a "Well deserved rest in kirikiri" grin grin grin

PDP i hail ooooo
U all would soon regret handing over governance to touts and political thugs who are only interested in seizing power and hunting down perceived enemies.. Those old men have nothing to offer dis nation. So unfortunate!

You can even call it Wizard-hunting as long as those with stolen public funds are meant to taste the other side of life "kokan aiye", meanwhile what part of governance had been abandoned
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by PassingShot(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
anulaxad:

OBJ remains the only pst leader of our mdoern democracy that installed and bullt the two most feared institions this coutnry has ever seen:

EFCC and ICPC.

Were you not there when governors left and right were being prosecuted. In fact the man's daughter as well was under investigation. Nuhu Ribadu really tried.

OBJ may have been disappointing but he was not a total failure unlike GEJ and he is not the cause of the corruption that we have today, that is GEJ.

OBJ cleared our debts making us the first country in the world to pay all our debts to the paris club, OBJ left us with over 60 billion dollars in our coffers,there was no terrorism and he purposely refused to increase the price of fuel for us while maintaining a much lower subsidy that Jonathan.

Remain calm Buhari has came to clear Jonathans curse.
Only if he had allowed EFCC and ICPC to work without his interference and influence.

Only if he had not corruptly enrich himself as well.

I have not said he didn't achieve anything. But his performance on corruption is abysmal.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by ElFenomeno1: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
That bloody safari suit and pam slippers wearing short black man called Jonah Jang is a big thief!
The funniest thing is that with the level of corruption accusations against him, some of which are obvious and true without even needing further evidences, he still looks like an abject poverty stricken man!
He must be probed and jailed... Jonah Jang is a bloody thief!
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Ama80(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Apc goons acting all acting saints n feeling d world is theirs.Time shall Tell.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2015
If you stole Money return it...if yu didn't Goodluck!

Nigeria is bigger than any man's ambition or selfish desire...

To all Nigerians: Shun corruption, fraud, stealing and oher vices, even within your sphere...

Together we can!!!

Things would surely get better....

With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...

Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness

1 Like

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2015
anulaxad:

OBJ remains the only past leader of our modern democracy that installed and built the two most feared institutions this country has ever seen:

EFCC and ICPC.

Were you not there when governors left and right were being prosecuted? In fact the man's daughter as well was under investigation. Nuhu Ribadu really tried.

Remain calm Buhari has come to clear Jonathans curse.
See ds tribalistic goat!!! even passingshot dat doesnt spare GEJ said d truth and u are here facing GEJ... is not ur fault, its pple like Wike dat fits many of you...
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by danpaul1(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2015
ModiKen:

So what should they do...allow them go free?
Concentrate on governance and allow the anti-graft agencies do their job
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by damton(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2015
step in d right direction
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by alfakoro1(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Waow. Best news of d day. He must pay. Sell his wife's hotel in kaduna too. His child's club ND car stand in Ghana. Infact my house wey dem burn during crisis him must pay. Idiot old full Jonah Jang. Nairalanders... Sorry I am insulting him.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by TPDO: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Though I have not seen the content of the report, however as a citizen of nigeria residing in plateau - without doubt this report we read is true. Leme sei plateau state especially jos city - we have absolutely no road, it's so bad dt d gov took loans only to spend it on himself n his children especially his son yakubu - that guy shld be the youngest billionaire on d planet - lol. He was d commissioner for land, special assistant on special duties and every other position u can think of. His other sons r touts ranting everywhere boasting of their fathers fake wealth and most of all drinking their lives away. Out of all of them plateau ppl can agree wit me that just let's sei one of his son has correct brain - lol. Leme talk abt projects so we won't sei am being personal of which all i have said is true. Now in jangs locality Dts his kinsmen area like Du, barkinladi dere r roads; he used his first term to lavish dem wit roads, consider dt dis places r villages dt hardly see traffic, dis is good doe coz my joy was he has started frm somewhere. Den his second term came - and no project, during his time yakubu celebrated his milestone - dt he has 18billion in his acct - lol. Peeps see drinkn ontop d matter. Towards election chairman jang started breaking all d supposed bad roads in jos city claiming dey r ready to do d roads plus we shld vote his anointed GNS pwajok, we saw dis as a cheap campaign- peeps u need to see how guyz r suffering on dis roads, u can't count d repairs u will incur on ur car, wat of employment - no ministry employed save dose his son employed and backdated, we can't start talking all buh dt man called Jang words can't describe- in simple terms Hez a terrible old man -

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by laserjet: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Honestly, these government officials are not even taking it mildly again. No more millions but BILLIONS shocked. What manner of administration was GEJ's?
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by anulaxad(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2015
crixtex:

See ds tribalistic goat!!! even passingshot dat doesnt spare GEJ said d truth and u are here facing GEJ... is not ur fault, its pple like Wike dat fits many of you...

Who is tribalistic, go and find me out one thing that I have said that implies that I am tribalistic, 3 years on nairaland and I haven't not once degraded or exploded someone because of their ethnicity.

You are indeed a troublemaker who is on the loose.

PassingShot:

Only if he had allowed EFCC and ICPC to work without his interference and influence.
Only if he had not corruptly enrich himself as well.

I have not said he didn't achieve anything. But his performance on corruption is abysmal.

In bold you are absolutely correct, the past paragraph however is very untrue.

Corruption was fought dramatically governors left right and centre were investigated, the name of EFCC back then resonated with fear among any politician back then.

Yes he took a huge chunk of our national wealth and I cannot disagree with clear facts, but to say he didn't or had a poor perfomance at fighting corruption is misleading.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by lonelydora: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2015
I dey your back bros.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2015
The problem with APC is that they love to play to the gallery. What is the essence of announcing to the world when they are yet to come up with what Jonah Jang actually stole? What is stopping them from probing, gathering evidence and submitting same with the EFCC or ICPC? Jang's hands aren't clean...

Same with Lalong!
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
anulaxad:

Who is tribalistic, go and find me out one thing that I have said that implies that I am tribalistic, 3 years on nairaland and I haven't not once degraded or exploded someone because of their ethnicity.

Corruption was fought dramatically governors left right and centre were investigated, the name of EFCC back then resonated with fear among any politician back then.

Yes he took a huge chunk of our national wealth and I cannot disagree with clear facts, but to say he didn't or had a poor perfomance at fighting corruption is misleading.
hmmm... k o... wotch hunting is not d same as fighting corruption which OBJ did... he stole and he was fighting corruption? ??
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by PassingShot(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
anulaxad:

I maintain that his performance on corruption is mediocre. Looking back on those days (I was in final year when he became president), EFCC/ICPC did reasonably well especially when compared to GEJ.

But the fact that OBJ allowed some of his political associates to be left off the hook while going after enemies rubbished what could have been his signature legacy. The fact that he became an overnight millionaire when he had just about 20k in his account after prison is a pointer to his hypocrisy at fighting corruption.

Recall how JB built his Ota mansion. Recall how he built his library. What about the Halliburton bribery scandal? There are many cases of corrupt practices hanging on OBJ which if he had not gotten himself stained by them, he would have laid a solid foundation towards eradicating the scourge.

Do you know how much OBJ spent on improving electricity that didn't give us light? It was $13.3bn! If not for corruption, $13bn would have given us uninterrupted power supply that we craved for.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by domopps(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
What an insubordination !to the current gov!

But on lighter mood so it was stolen money Jang was using to buy Chairman Gov forum's seat

Devil has many servant

Cheeeeeers
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by yusufobinna1(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Jkyoung:
We are living the dreams of a failed state...... We don't want you to probe this, probe that... We only want away from this conspiracy theory called Nigeria.
Take everything even control over the home and foreign reserves but let us be FREEEEEE!!!!
Are you afraid of the ingenuity of the great southerners (south East and part of south south) whose aura is left the rest of the western world peeing on their pants.
Britain, USA, CANADA and a host of others don't want us away; but why?
Because we got what it takes to give them the competition of their life.
Land of the rising sun, we love and
cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave
heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall
perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all
our foes;
But if the price is death for all we
hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of
fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn
pledge.........
with all d grammer no single like for you.nwa Biafra on dis thread pls encourage your brother biko

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by honeywealth75(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
efilefun:
Waiting on The chief wailer and crew to come tell us this is mere propaganda....lol Imagine just 2 official cars, i laugh in Swahili... Cant wait to see the same man Fayose told while on seat his age mates wear pampers face the law and get a "Well deserved rest in kirikiri" grin grin grin

PDP i hail ooooo

But for real what does a man of 71years (Football Age) grin grin want to use all those Billions for when he can just drop dead any minute.

You can even call it Wizard-hunting as long as those with stolen public funds are meant to taste the other side of life "kokan aiye", meanwhile what part of governance had been abandoned
i no know for am oh. Is the security agencies not working, dont youy av electricity at youy home,i should tell u, our megawatts is improving day by day
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
danpaul1:
APC political office holders (pmb, govs) have all abandoned governance which they were voted for in pursuit of so called "stolen money". I'd rather tag it witch-hunting!

Which "yeye" governance are you talking about. Is that not what brought here . Insecurity, No jobs, Most corrupt nations in the world, No infrastructure, man no man etc There is need to be a U turn. it cannot be business as usual. We need to make samples of this so called leaders to teach our future generations. Even if this is all this government is able to achieve, they would have achieve a lot.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by whao: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2015
After reading this committee's report of Jang shop-shop money, I begin to rethink that he claim to be a pastor! Who is fooling who? Was that the reason he wanted imposing the governorship to his donor and son GNS? So as to cover up his mess and shame?

Nor wonder they said his son is the one having the best car stand in Ghana.

This Jang has a lot to answer from God and humanity; he need to be probe and jail if need be.

The claim to concentration of state project in only one location is TRUE! Must projects are done only in his village and tribe, what a pity.

Punish the punishable and let them pay for stealing what would have made me better in life.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Walexsammy(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

If i were an igbo man, i would be among those fools fighting for Biafra. Thank God for making me a Yoruba man. Proudly Yoruba[/size]
ur monicker say all about u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Ben Ayade Joins Presidential Race / G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign / Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.