Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Makes God A God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes God A God? (5968 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / The Sin That Makes God Cry / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
gatiano:
All that was after he was suspended or expelled from the Nation of Islam which was as a result of Him making those comment after He had been ordered by His Superior.
All those other things are just stories. Like I said, Nobody has the business to poke into somebody else's household. It wasn't as if Elijah Muhammad was abusing anybody.

And may I ask what luxurious live was Elijah Muhammad having, Can you be specific?

Jewelry,exotic cars and a flambouyant house.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
where now? I can't find them. beside, don't small time pastors live in mansions, don't presidents and governors stay in mansions? Why should the leader of Nation of Islam stay in a rat hole?

theunusualmoon:

Jewelry,exotic cars and a flambouyant house.
Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Before I go I will also like to add that the three black men convicted for Malcom X's murder were muslims(obviously belonged to Elijah Muhammad and Abdul Haleem Farrakhan also known as Louis Farrakhan).
And you really need to re-consider this your ''recessive germ'' theory.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Minister Louis Farrakhan doesn't have a hand in the assasination of Malcolm Shabazz, If He did, do you ever think that the white recessive devils won't have foundout and sentenced Him to death by slow piercing?

Well, If the Blackman has both the dominant and the recessive gene, and all the other race only have just the recessive gene, where then did their recessive gene came from?

Even helen blavatsky understood, and she is a 33 degree knowledge mason in the theosophist secret society.

"The Aryan races, for instance, now varying from dark brown, almost black, red-brown-yellow, down to the whitest creamy colour, are yet all of one and the same stock -- the Fifth Root-Race -- and spring from one single progenitor, (...) who is said to have lived over 18,000,000 years ago, and also 850,000 years ago -- at the time of the sinking of the last remnants of the great continent of Atlantis."

only We are a lot much older than 18,000,000 years old, and the single progenitor is the Black people. We Black people have no age, We are from eternity and going into eternity. Even Jesus confirmed it.

theunusualmoon:
Before I go I will also like to add that the three black men convicted for Malcom X's murder were muslims(obviously belonged to Elijah Muhammad and Abdul Haleem Farrakhan also known as Louis Farrakhan).
And you really need to re-consider this your ''recessive germ'' theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Our Faith Work Without Being Prayerful? / Best Church In Nigeria / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.