Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! (6239 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by cr7lomo: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jona was right after all, corruption is not stealing
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
pharmagba:
The country that interest me most on the list is South Sudan. They cried for independent and got it now what has become of them.
The people clamoring for Biafra and their supporter should learn from this. This is a region that non of their leaders , with limited resources at their disposal have not been exceptional or above board. They claim Nigeria is unfair to them, yet leaders of this region have been unfair to their very own people. Another example is GEJ in 6yrs couldn't coordinate the cleaning of oil spillage in Ogoni land yet was son of the soil, OBJ couldn't build a good road to his very own house in Ota.
I used this diverse example not to be termed tribalism. Let us watch our leader and not be gullible in just following them. Charity begins at home.
my brother,
pharmagba:

In a bid to quickly pass an insult, you've shown both your intellectual and unbridled reading deficiency.
Kindly read through the earlier post carefully emphasis on 5
my brother, u have really written like a learned man...... so much respect to you sire.... following you right away..... when I see comments like this, the faintest bleak of hope and reassurance gives me this blissful smiles that alas, we still have intelligent compatriots in this nation.... well done once again.
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by Supermiy: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
jaybee104:
I no gree.. Where nigeria?
e dy west Africa smiley
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by themaskedman: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
pharmagba:
The country that interest me most on the list is South Sudan. They cried for independent and got it now what has become of them.
The people clamoring for Biafra and their supporter should learn from this. This is a region that non of their leaders , with limited resources at their disposal have not been exceptional or above board. They claim Nigeria is unfair to them, yet leaders of this region have been unfair to their very own people. Another example is GEJ in 6yrs couldn't coordinate the cleaning of oil spillage in Ogoni land yet was son of the soil, OBJ couldn't build a good road to his very own house in Ota.
I used this diverse example not to be termed tribalism. Let us watch our leader and not be gullible in just following them. Charity begins at home.
What's your concern with Biafra? You shouldn't be crying more than the bereaved. The want independence and if you love them as much as you pretend to all you need do is give them independence and see what becomes of them. You talk about their leaders not been exceptional and above board, now tell me which region has produced leaders who have been all you accused the Biafrans of lacking? Now tell me how SW and Northern leaders have improved the lot of their people.
As far as I know the South Easterners have been far better than most other regions including even the South West, a region that has produced foremost industrialists like Innocent Chukwuma, Leo Stan Ekeh, and a host of other outstanding personalities cannot be accused of lacking it.
Finally I think it's very stupid to use South Sudan in the same light with Biafra, it's only a wicked and hate filled person that will find South Sudan the only example to use for Biafra. Many newly independent countries are doing so well some even better than your Nigeria. The likes of Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia, Slovakia etc have all move ahead of your sh*t hole Nigeria.
Don't worry about Biafra, it can take care of itself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by mazeech: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
This kind of search, me I don tire to help!
....Tallest man in India says he's still searching for wife, but can't find!

Join the forum and see him here– https://www.nairaland.com/2521092/me-don-tire-tallest-man

Main source - https://www.mazech.com/tallest_man_in_india

Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by Mbeki: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

I guess this is corruption redefined. Maybe what we are doing in Nigeria is mere stealing according to GEJ
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by pharmagba: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
themaskedman:

What's your concern with Biafra? You shouldn't be crying more than the bereaved. The want independence and if you love them as much as you pretend to all you need do is give them independence and see what becomes of them. You talk about their leaders not been exceptional and above board, now tell me which region has produced leaders who have been all you accused the Biafrans of lacking? Now tell me how SW and Northern leaders have improved the lot of their people.
As far as I know the South Easterners have been far better than most other regions including even the South West, a region that has produced foremost industrialists like Innocent Chukwuma, Leo Stan Ekeh, and a host of other outstanding personalities cannot be accused of lacking it.
Finally I think it's very stupid to use South Sudan in the same light with Biafra, it's only a wicked and hate filled person that will find South Sudan the only example to use for Biafra. Many newly independent countries are doing so well some even better than your Nigeria. The likes of Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia, Slovakia etc have all move ahead of your sh*t hole Nigeria.
Don't worry about Biafra, it can take care of itself.
I am talking about political leaders, even you yourself cannot name a political leader that have been above board. If it's technocrats and industrialist every zone has it in abundance.
Take a look at all the nation you mention again and Google their economic induces, non is favorable. Don't shroud yourself in ethnicity saying, if we are alone we will be better off. It is a grand delusion. It is this same political leaders you have that will still be your leaders. I am not a tribalist and won't want to continue this with you bye.
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by shut(f): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just paper work. USA is the most corrupt country I've ever been to.Live in there a week and you can attest to this,Nigeria tho tongue
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by otumopkor(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will sue you to court for removing Nigeria out of the list lipsrsealed what do u mean!! shocked
Re: 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! by themaskedman: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
pharmagba:

I am talking about political leaders, even you yourself cannot name a political leader that have been above board. If it's technocrats and industrialist every zone has it in abundance.
Take a look at all the nation you mention again and Google their economic induces, non is favorable. Don't shroud yourself in ethnicity saying, if we are alone we will be better off. It is a grand delusion. It is this same political leaders you have that will still be your leaders. I am not a tribalist and won't want to continue this with you bye.
To start with I have not been being a proponent of Biafra the way Nnamdi Kanu is but what irked me is your reference to South Sudan in relation to Biafra. Talking about political leaders, the north and south west have ruled this country for close to 50 years, so do you think if those northern and south western leaders have been exceptional and above board Nigeria would have been where it still is today? The north and south west have produced more presidents/heads of state, more ministers and heads of govt parastatals than the south east and these are the people who have shaped Nigeria the way it is now.
Now mention those leaders from your region who have being above board and I will tell you thousands of Igbo leaders who are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki, IITA Mull Partnership On 50,000 Ha Cassava Zone In Edo / Buhari: 12 Million Children Afraid Of Attending School / Senate confirms Agbamuche-Mbu, Huruna, others as INEC National Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.