Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index (18005 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria delisted From corrupt Countries Index –BMSG / Why Amaechi's Name Was Delisted From Senate Screening Today - My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by robosky02(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Buhari Media Support Group (BMSG) has said that the the anti corruption war waged by President Muhammadu Buhari is yielding success which has led to the delisting of the country from the list of corrupt countries as compiled by Transparency International (TI).

In a press statement signed by the group’s national coordinator, Muhammad Labbo and the secretary, Cassidy Madueke, yesterday in Abuja, the group said that the campaign is gradually changing the image of the country to one where corrupt acts are no longer welcomed.

The group added that in the latest ranking of corrupt countries in the world over by TI, the name of Nigeria is conspicuously missing.

According to the BMSG, the anti-corruption war of the president, despite the cynicism of partakers in the ruinous looting of the country, is having the desired impact, nationally and internationally and has unmasked the true colour of many prominent persons and wealthy individuals in Nigeria.

http://leadership.ng/news/497985/nigeria-delisted-corrupt-countries-index-bmsg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by tollytexy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Story.. the capital of Nigeria will forever be corruption.. even sef EFCC officials are corrupt.. assuming this story was posted on 1st of April.. i'd undrstnd

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Kreamie(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baby steps..We'll get there finally..There's always light at the end of every tunnel..Even if na torch light grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by viktor01(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
IF I HEAR..
That Buhari is futilely fighting corruption cannot make then delist (REMOVE) Nigeria from the list. We can only change position except if they meant it in another context.
So naija is no longer one of the corrupt countries?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by kennyman2000(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lemme sit down and watch

This thread gonna be interesting!

Wailers Vs APCians.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by naijainfogalery: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Damn!!! Some people will not sleep tonight. You can imagine people living and making money from a country and still looking for the down fall of such country.

whether you like it or not Nigeria shall be great again and no power shall be again to disrupt our success. What they dont understand is the downfall of a country is directly your downfall cos its gonna affect you one way or the other.

This is not a matter of APC, PDP, Buhari or Nigeria. Whether its Buhari or Jonathan or Atiku, all i know is in this country, it shall be well with me, my family and every of Nigeria's well wishers.
If you believe Nigeria will be great for you and no matter what happens you wont be put to shame, abeg hit the like button

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good 1 there Dai Baba!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Young03(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jokers

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by saintsrow(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Woah!
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by asEdeyHOT: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
And IPOB Youths will be shouting that Buhari is not working

Less than 12 months and the international community can feel the impact of this government

Luxurious shops in Dubai, London and New York have all reported reduced patronage from Nigerian politicians. International estate realtors have all seen a drastic cut in investment from Nigerian politicians. The TSA has blocked leakages and corrupt politicians are been held to account

This is what is painful to IPOB Youths. They can no longer enjoy proceeds from stolen wealth

It is clear that Buhari has a plan to eradicate the mindless corruption in this country. Now International organisations are confirming the efforts of the government while IPOB wailers are complaining

God bless Baba

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by frudokafor(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
ftc
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by cao(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cue the negativity & defence from the usual suspects.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Kennitrust(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
just to encouraged the fight. Great!
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
how does that help NIgerians?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by ReskpetNobleman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
another scheme of propaganda angry
Taa!!! Baba wink

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by chronique(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smh. Obviously,I'd love to see Nigeria being referred to as a country that isn't corrupt but then,we must be sincere with ourselves. That a list for ranking corrupt countries was released,and Nigeria was omitted,doesn't reall say much. If countries like the US can appear on such a list,it would likely be a case of typographical error,or error of Omission,for Nigerria to be absent from such a list. I'm a Nigerian but I don't know how to lie to myself.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by prothelley(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
It will be relisted soon.......story

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by allanphash7(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Crap ! Crap !! Crap !!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Acidosis(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nobody is against the fight against corruption. We're only concern about the way the fight is being carried out.

What will happen after he's gone, will TI re enlist the country again? His joy should be about blocking all the loopholes, this should be better celebrated than JAILING corrupt souls.

Jail DASUKI and pretend like you don't know TINUBU is corrupt, when Dasuki's friend becomes the President, Dasuki whom you must have (supposedly) jailed for 200 years would be freed, and nothing will happen.

A 4 year VISION to gain CHANTS and UPROARS from blood sucking zombies and banana loving monkeys is not a VISION.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by optional1(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok oooo
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Abbeyme: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Waoh!

Much as I believe this, I need to see the list! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by jieta: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
huhuhuhuhu. holy moses
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by kingarizona1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
So how does this change the price of dollar in the market..... Another Scam News

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by PubLlcEnemy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
tollytexy:
Story.. the capital of Nigeria will forever be corruption.. even sef EFCC officials are corrupt.. assuming this story was posted on 1st of April.. i'd undrstnd
blackboy:
Good 1 there Dai Baba!!
Young03:
Jokers
MissGdope:
how does that help NIgerians?
prothelley:
allanphash7:
Crap ! Crap !! Crap !!!
ajebuter:
With OBJ, IBB, Ameachi, Tinubu, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Atiku , Fashola, Aregbesola on the loose?
Yeah, the war against ' kwaruftion' has been 'totally' won..
Kudos.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those the Gods will Kill ,They first make mad.

Forever Fools don't see good in anything because they are too daft to know even the colour of their eyes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by robosky02(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
what do you think are we really winning the way on corruption?
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by qualityovenbake(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm! Who are dem wan deceive, shey na international community.

This government is reek of corrupt politicians, President Buhari still has lots of work to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Abbeyme: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
prothelley:

Don't be hater of good things na!

Well, that's almost going to be true if JEG or PDP comes back to rule!

Check this:https://www.nairaland.com/2912138/hilary-cliton-inspire-me-run

PEJ's coming back to Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by ajebuter(f): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
With OBJ, IBB, Ameachi, Tinubu, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Atiku , Fashola, Aregbesola on the loose?

Yeah, the war against ' kwaruftion' has been 'totally' won..

Kudos.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by GreyLaw(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baba is looking handsome in this photo, and his pose is cool!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by superstar1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
#IStandWithPMBOnCorruption
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by echo2(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan / Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders / Buhari Is Better Than Tinubu – Nigerians Cry Out As Rising Cost Of Living Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.