Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady (1327 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
In as much as most guys feel ladies are just out there to get whatever financial gains they can get from guys, there are still serious young ladies In different professions with financial independence that can plan with and assist a man to build a well organised financially stable family cheesy. Don't doubt me, I am a living testimony cheesy

It is pertinent to note at this point that there are lots of guys who might be mature age-wise but possess certain characters that could make these serious hardworking ladies to avoid dating them!!!

If you possess the following characters, you may never, as a guy, have the chance to date a serious, hardworking, financially independent, working-class lady wink. Once again, you may be left with the option of dating call-girls and 'runs girls' cool:

First, some guys are just NFA!!! NFA stands for 'No Future Ambition'. If you possess this status, no right-thinking lady would want to have any serious thing with you. I know guys who make the weed joint their first point of call everyday. Instead of thinking of meaninful things to do with your life, you waste your time smoking ganja with miscreants. Na this kain guys go tell u say dem go hammer if dem see 5 million naira pick for ground grin. They also spend most of their time arguing about who is wealthier between Uduaghan and Fashola grin Listen!!! With this status, your best bet would be call-girls and runs girls who would end up nailing your coffin!!! Get up, dust your lazy ass and look for something meaningful to do. Women are naturally attracted to success...it is in their blood; when a hardworking lady sees you making efforts and obtaining success, she would have no option than to complement your efforts! But first, she wants to see the initiative in you!!!

Again, there are guys who are very okay in their comfort zone even if it means taking the status of a 15 year-old boy!!! You still live with your parents and you are comfortable living on their resources, you do nothing other than lazying around with your hands not laid on anything tangible! Worst of all, you are not determined to upgrade to a higher status! wink. Bro, its high time you upgrade yourself to a higher level so that you can be better projected in the eyes of such young financially stable women. Don't say these women do not want to date you when your life is still messed up!!!

If you are reading this, whatever you are passing through as a guy, I pray Olorun, Oghene, the Olorogun of the Universe, Chineke Nna, in His infinite mercies should reason your matter! But most importantly, don't be lazy!!!

Good morning folks! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Paschal001: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
OK.. ..
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Paschal001:
OK.. ..
So u have finally change moniker?
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2015
We dnt like serious ladies, we like dem funny nd romantic
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
We dnt like serious ladies, we like dem funny nd romantic
U don't need to tell me. I know that you still have like 7 years to get there! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by marshalcarter: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2015
So make ade read all dese tinz undecided
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2015
marshalcarter:
So make ade read all dese tinz undecided
Ade and you wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
U don't need to tell me. I know that you still have like 7 years to get there! cheesy
such a very very looong time to flex cheesy
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by marshalcarter: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ade and you wink
Ade cum....mah go sip honey small

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
such a very very looong time to flex cheesy
Dey flex! Nor go find something useful to with ur life grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Dey flex! Nor go find something useful to with ur life grin
useful like?
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by nikkiking(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2015
I don hear cool cool cool. Lemme go check ma acct bal........
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
useful like?
Spending the entire day in ogogoro joint cheesy
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2015
nikkiking:
I don hear cool cool cool. Lemme go check ma acct bal........
Na zero naira dey inside!
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Spending the entire day in ogogoro joint cheesy
dah will be awesome
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Kingsasian(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Very funny but true.
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by damilareoye: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Hope still alive.... cheesy
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by ronald4lif(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2015
No money no romance. Without being told a man without money shouldn't have any business with a lady/relationship. It'd only compound to his financial woes and could make them lose focus in pursuit of a better life.

A serious lady is focused, hard working, resourceful and ambition driven. By default to have a chance at her the guy should match those qualities.

I don't even think someone who exhibits some of the character you highlighted will muster the courage to woo a serious career driven lady. Shoe get size now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by nikkiking(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Na zero naira dey inside!
taaaa u b Witche!
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
No money no romance. Without being told a man without money shouldn't have any business with a lady/relationship. It'd only compound to his financial woes and could make them lose focus in pursuit of a better life.

A serious lady is focused, hard working, resourceful and ambition driven. By default to have a chance at her the guy should match those qualities.

I don't even think someone who exhibits some of the character you highlighted will muster the courage to woo a serious career driven lady. Shoe get size now.
Shoes really get size my guy cheesy
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2015
nikkiking:
taaaa u b Witche!
Nor be runs girl ur babe be? grin
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by nikkiking(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Nor be runs girl ur babe be? grin
e be like say u don smoke ushobo weeds dis early momo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Oahray: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2015
Em... If a lady is seriously interested in eating your money, can we accurately call her unserious?
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2015
nikkiking:
e be like say u don smoke ushobo weeds dis early momo tongue tongue tongue
I have never tasted that stuff! cool wink
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Rapmoney(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2015
Oahray:
Em... If a lady is seriously interested in eating your money, can we accurately call her unserious?
Both of u are unserious or let's just say u have not wised up cool
Re: Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady by Oahray: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Both of u are unserious or let's just say u have not wised up cool
ok, a girl is serious about something and yet you call her unserious? Why?

(1) (Reply)

Call Summary Analysis / After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! / What It's Like To Date A Woman Depending On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.