Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ (11129 Views)

Tony Nwulu Conferred With Best African Youth Friendly Legislative Bill Award / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by YouthsPC0: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
texazzpete:

This just reads like a roll-call of all the insidious schemes cooked up by the last administration to steal billions to mortgage the future of millions of Nigerian youths.

All the billions of dollars stolen through NNPC and subsidy scams could have been used to emancipate a whole generation of youths. Tens of millions of People! Instead we have sycophantic wailers like you asking us to be thankful for crumbs.

Rubbish.

We are waiting for What Tinubu ati Lai Have to Offer

Free Break Fast for school children

Like dollar Naira parity

Like 5 K alloawee for youths

Like the 100' k Police recruit per annum

3 Likes

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by YouthsPC0: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Edzy:
see this Guy oo! you think we don't know the properties u owned and the school u r building along Mandela road in minna.where did u get ol the cash u r sinking into this projects from?

all this wealth u aquired was during the campaigns of the last general election.

Bad Belle People school wey them start for 2012 now na Campaign money them use build am! People sef

The guy is a responsible man who invest wisely !!!!

Stop crying wolf and get a Life

4 Likes

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by papalumi29(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
L grin angry angryL

But you have seen the 6 years, Gej, and 16 years of the useless, selfish and mediocracy of PDP rule, while Okojo Iweala would tell us of the millions of job Jonathan government would generate.

- It was under GEJ govt that we experienced the scam called SURE P.

- The immigration job scam in which youths were killed and culprits were never prosecuted.

- Millions of our youths were recruited/forced to join Boko-Haram terrorist.

-Over two hundred female students were kidnapped and it took the former head of state some weeks to belief the incident.

- There was a bomb blast, where some youths were killed yet the father of the nation went on the 2nd day of the bad incident to anounounce his interest to contest the presidency seat, dancing and singing.

The list is endless, I will urge the corrupt PDP and agents of peditions to let Bihari alone,he hasn't even been in office for 6 months and we are witnessing some changings. SHAME ON PDP and its WAILING agents on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by greatestman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
experimentist:
gindin Babar maibasira Dan kutumar ubanshi

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by Pavarottii(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
maestroz:

Call the GEJ to come out of hiding to defend his achievements. after all if you write a project you should be able to defend it with ease.
He doesn't av to come out to defend shit, u will never hear GEJ talk about his achievements, even in his campaigns, go and watch them, this is how he starts "Let me not bore you with what I av done, Let me tell u what I will do" and do u know why he doesn't talk about his achievements? Because he sees those things that he has done as our rights not a favour he is doing to us, so no need to carry them to the media houses,most. Of the things showed sef on TV, were am sure his advisers, left to him, he doesn't mind if no single camera is there! Lemme educate u today, go to google and type GEJ's achievements in all sectors" and see for urself, no need to shout. Not about this government that Buhari went to US, and it turned to an achievements, advertising and deceiving people wiv media about the trip. My brother I don't want to criticize this administration, Time will tell". No offence, just passing a message. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by jwils(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
experimentist:
jahili ka waye mana........ Irin ku ne wawaye da kabilanci ya rufe maku ido baku iya ganin gaskiya undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by texazzpete(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
YouthsPC0:

We are waiting for What Tinubu ati Lai Have to Offer

Free Break Fast for school children

Like dollar Naira parity

Like 5 K alloawee for youths

Like the 100' k Police recruit per annum

Why are you waiting for tinubu or lai Mohammed? None of those two men are the president of Nigeria. Buhari is.

If Buhari succeeds in cleaning up the mess GEJ left behind, he will already have done more to secure the future of millions of Nigerian youths than you can think of.

Unfortunately, Buhari's agenda does not seem inclined to give sycophants like you money. I suspect this is why you let wailing is so strident
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by Kennitrust(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
YouthsPC0:
‎Even out of Office GEJ is the Man 

Built Over 500 Almajiri schools for young people 

Sure - P 

Youwin 

Graduate Internship scheme GIS

Youwin women 

Created New Job Opening for young people In 

Automotive industry 

Rice paddy production 

Encouraged creativity via Nollywood fund 

Expanded access to  admission by building 13 new Universities 11 of them in the North 

Gave young women Equal right in NDA etc etc etc 

GEJ is not a Perfect man, But ask me to show you a perfect being and I will point my hand straight to the Heavens  

God Bless GEJ
And in all dat he did to better the frustrated lives of the northerners, they (the North) could not see anything good in him. Maybe the North were expected him to share monies to everyone on streets of North.

1 Like

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by anonimi: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by experimentist: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
jwils:
jahili ka waye mana........ Irin ku ne wawaye da kabilanci ya rufe maku ido baku iya ganin gaskiya undecided
menene gaskiya?
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by maestroz: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pavarottii:

He doesn't av to come out to defend shit, u will never hear GEJ talk about his achievements, even in his campaigns, go and watch them, this is how he starts "Let me not bore you with what I av done, Let me tell u what I will do" and do u know why he doesn't talk about his achievements? Because he sees those things that he has done as our rights not a favour he is doing to us, so no need to carry them to the media houses,most. Of the things showed sef on TV, were am sure his advisers, left to him, he doesn't mind if no single camera is there! Lemme educate u today, go to google and type GEJ's achievements in all sectors" and see for urself, no need to shout. Not about this government that Buhari went to US, and it turned to an achievements, advertising and deceiving people wiv media about the trip. My brother I don't want to criticize this administration, Time will tell". No offence, just passing a message. Thank you.

check out in the coming weeks 'sharing life issues with buhari' when he would release the list of looters. then we would start appraising GEJ

1 Like

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by Lilymax(f): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
When did Buhari become Nigeria`s president?With all these problems he`s facing,youths will be the last thing on his mind now.Free the man jorh. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
experimentist:
gutsun uwarka kai ma
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by mikolo80: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
YouthsPC0:

na Britain build 5 schools o

Sure - P 
how many benefit. no be dia children

Youwin 
same as above

see above

Youwin women 
see above

see above again

Automotive industry 
how many

Rice paddy production 
we no see d rice for market o

dem still de probe who collect the moni

Expanded access to  admission by building 13 new Universities 11 of them in the North 
when d ones Wey de ground don almost crash finish unto salary payment

Hmmm

GEJ is not a Perfect man, But ask me to show you a perfect being and I will point my hand straight to the Heavens  

but he is too imperfect. couldn't do one thing right. at least obj can claim GSM

God Bless GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by experimentist: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
gutsun uwarka kai ma
harda kaima?
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by oluamid(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
YouthsPC0:

Far Better than he met it

Before him we never had speed rail

Before Him Univ Admission was big headache

Before The Second Niger Bridge only existed on paper

Before him the Lkj Abuja High way was a death trap

Before him our automotive industry was comatose

GEJ Nigeria best President by all standards

We still don't have speed rail last time I checked.

University admission is still a big headache (I don't even know what you mean by this, is this supposed to be an achievement?)

The second Niger bridge still exists only on paper.

The Abuja-Lokoja Highway is still a death-trap. (Mind you, repair works have been going on on that expressway since the Obasanjo administration)

Do we really have an automotive industry? Is an industry supposed to be made up of only one vehicle assembler?

By any standard, GEJ is nowhere near the best President Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
YouthsPC0:

Sure - P 

Youwin 

Youwin women 

Automotive industry 

Rice paddy production 

God Bless GEJ

True bro but he also failed the country by looking the other way while corruption and looting becomes a norm.
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
TXRunner:
anoda wailing thread, una no dey tire? cheesy nigerian youths r so used 2 being handed things on a platter. if una want something, take it, grab it, fight for it. nobody will hand it 2 u until you demand for it.

Senile old goat wey dey wia none of ur family members ve & will never smelt or dreamed of. i long for one of my family or even me sef to hold d position of dat senile old goat. Ewu cheesy

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!
My name is ZAHARHA BUHARI!
Nice to meet you!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by orontogorah(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
mperoakeem:
cheap propaganda
BTW... I hear say senate don approve 49k for corps member starting august... How true

na every batch dem the rumor approval of 49k for corps since 2012... well, i guess the resent government is kinda too slow to implement that now..
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by citizenY(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
YouthsPC0:

Sure - P 

Youwin 

Youwin women 

Automotive industry 

Rice paddy production 

God Bless GEJ

Do the numbers agree? Compare the total amount of money spent on these projects and the figures reported to have been stolen.
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by bregeard(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
baralatie:

GOD BLESS GEJ
bitter GEJ supporter, e still dey pain u say Baba win sey, Go and jump into d lagoon.. mofo
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by Jaideyone(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2015
kenedy175:

Sambisa straight! No turning back
ode
Re: Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ by jdahyor: 5:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I CAN HELP YOU GET INTO CHINA'S UNIVERSITIES. CONVENIENT AND RELIABLE. CONTACT +8615604041502 or Olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or Jdahyor on skype

China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international student because of its long history and exiciting culture. In 2013, more than 320,000 students from over 180 countries come to China to sudy for either degree or non-degree programs. Here are five resons to join them:
1. TRAVEL AND EXPLORATION
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world's most populous country. You will experience China's unique blend of ancient and modern civilization, as well as its scenic beauty and bustling nightlife. Visit new places with other students from around the world who you meet, and you'll find yourself opening your eyes not just to China, but to the whole world.

The sheer size of China's territory means a tremendous variety of climates, cultures and landscapes await. Head northeast to Harbin to enjoy the ice festival, hit the ski slopes or just to see the water in your eyes form icicles around your eyelashes. If -25°C sounds a little too cold, then head south to the tropical beach paradise of Hainan Island and kick back in the sunshine.

Thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure, it is convenient and inexpensive to get around in China. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems. For long-distance travel, every city can be reached by airplane or train. China's high-speed railway reaches a maximum speed of over 300 km/h and provides beds as well as dining services.

2. IT'S AFFORDABLE
Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and many other countries.

For example, for non-EU citizens the tuition fee for studying at a UK university is at least 7000 pounds (about 10,000 U.S. dollars) annually. The cost of living can even reach up to 13,000 pounds. Meanwhile, the United States and Australia have the world's most expensive tuition fees.

Even in other parts of Asia studying is not cheap. Japan boasts high living expenses soaring up to 1800 dollars a month, while South Korea is one of the world's five most expensive countries for foreign residents.

On the other hand, in China, the tuition fees per semester are generally no more than 1000 U.S. dollars, a number of short-term language courses cost just a few hundred dollars. Food and consumption in China are as affordable as it gets. A good pair of jeans sells for 10-20 U.S. dollars, the bus fare only 15 cents, and a subway ticket in Beijing only 30 cents. All in all, everything is more than affordable in China; it's cheap! Find out more about Living in China.

3. EMPLOYMENT ADVANTAGE
The current rise of China has made it very clear that people who can speak Chinese and have firsthand experience of living in China are going to have a great advantage in terms of employment. China serves as a huge market for multinational corporations, and employers are well aware that a real understanding of China, Chinese culture and Chinese people is a big plus for those who want to become the world's next generation of leaders.

4. QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION.
China is striving to build more world-class universities, and investing heavily in higher education. Aside from China's unique Chinese language, calligraphy, martial arts and other cultural subjects, Chinese degree programs in majors such as engineering, science, medicine, economics and trade, MBA as well as finance are highly revered. As for those who don't know any Chinese, many universities offer degree programs taught in English, so you can earn your degree while learning the most widely spoken language in the world.

The academic qualifications awarded by Chinese universities are recognized by most developed countries. The Chinese government has signed an agreement on mutual recognition of academic qualifications with a number of countries including the United States, Britain, France, Japan and 65 other countries and regions.

5. EXPERIENCING THE CULTURE FIRSTHAND.
Though it may surprise many, Chinese culture and people are extremely diverse and multicultural, consisting of 56 different ethnicities. For example, in Lijiang, in the southern province of Yunnan, twelve different minorities have dwelled together in social harmony for thousands of years, practicing an array of religions spanning from Chinese Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, and Islam, to many lesser known ones like Tibetan Buddhism and Bimo Religion of Baiyi.

you'll run into unique customs as you travel to different parts of China, but everyday life, believe it or not, will be just as new and fulfilling. Living and interacting with local Chinese and immersing yourself in Chinese society will provide you with a new way of visualizing the world and giving you the kind of insight that just doesn't come from textbooks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns / NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.