Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 10 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 10 (2826 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 10 by mrPortable1: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

Needless to say that the supposed uncertainty and fear quickly vanished as I hurriedly brought my hand to pick up the beautifully veined black potato! It was simply a beauty!

Since it was actually supposed to be a measurement process, I remembered my tape and brought it to his Joystick! His pre-Pour was still sipping through his opening as threads after threads of clear fluid pulled through, moments after moments! When a little of it unexpectedly collected across my upper wrist, I instinctively subtly brought it to my mouth, lapping it up in a jiffy! He was looking at me when I looked up to see if he had saw me, so I looked away that instant, choosing to begin tying the tape around his young but relatively huge Joystick! It measured an outstanding 5.2inches – a size quite bigger than that of an average adult, causing me to let out an unconscious gasp from my mouth!
The way it heavily throbbed and pulsated inside my palm didn’t let me give attention to anything else! I even found myself salivating, swallowing saliva, gulp after gulp! When he pulled another inch closer, probably in a bid to encourage me to do more than I was doing, his manly scent instantly filled my nose, bringing more juices into my Kittycat! It wasn’t long before my lips eventually opened wide, as I began attempting to fit the hefty lump of boy-flesh into my mouth!

Raw spit poured from the side of my mouth as Stanley’s Joystick quietly glided into the moist warmth of my oral cavity! His young hands were soon over my head as he held onto my hair, pulling me further into him! I then began sucking his Joystick, slurping it up and down my mouth like some lollipop! His pre-Pour hasn’t still stopped sipping and it’s near-salty taste was soon very much abound in my mouth while I F***ed the pole with my lips!
My other hand had already dropped with the tape and it soon found my Kittycat as I began rubbing my clit and soaked opening. The sensation was just too much to bear and I was having to counter it by using my hands.
After a number of jabs and thrusts with his Joystick, Stanley pulled away from my mouth, causing several threads of saliva to travel along with his glistening member!

As he prepared to return the turgid pole, the hefty thing repeatedly flapped about heavily, slapping against my face and his thighs in the course! I didn’t even let him reach my yearning lips before grabbing it to return it back! He wasn’t going to let me do it alone, because he abruptly pushed his pelvis forward, causing the hard phallus to shove its way into my throat! I choked that instant, coughing violently as more saliva poured from every corner of my mouth!

Stanley knew what I was clearly passing through, because he pulled out again, letting his young Joystick rub abundantly over my tongue and lips! His Joystick was so soaked in saliva that the fluid still kept pouring down the Joystick from ever side of it even after he had pulled out the member from my mouth! He must have equally noted that he was adequately lubricated, because he boldly went to sit on my bed and then held up his prick in readiness for me!
It was already more than enough invite because without an iota of shame, I quickly pulled my nightdress over my head, getting stark Unclad before my young student and then hurriedly rushed into bed with my Buttocks cheeks flapping about loosely! As soon as I got on, I quickly straddled him and in no time, brought his stick to my opening!
As soon as I got on, I quickly straddled him and in no time, brought his stick to my opening! It was simply glorious how his Joystick slid through my nether lips and into my very tight cunt! It’d been over 3 years since I last had a boyfriend and even more than that since I got laid by a guy. This had inevitably caused my Kittycat to become so tight over the years as my Kittycat muscles kept closing in! Despite how relatively regular I had always been in fingering myself to orgasm, it still didn’t hinder this supposed situation. It was fun for Stanley anyway because he definitely found his Joystick closely wrapped within my cunt walls!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 11 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-11/
Re: [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 10 by wizsolzy(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2017
hmmmmm issorite.

(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) / Letter To The Less Privileged, From Sassynigerian / The Lost Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.