Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut (506 Views)

Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday / Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by vipbaze: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
[ABUJA] – The Nigerian Senate
has deferred announcing its decision on the
review of the salaries and allowances of
senators due to the recent controversy the
subject has caused in the public domain .
Rising from a two-hour closed-door
session,
the upper chamber deferred the
consideration
of the report of its adhoc committee on the
review of
the finances of the Senate led by Senator
James Manager.
The review is aimed at cutting the salaries
and allowances of senators as specified By
Nigeria’s Revenue Mobilisation Allocation
and
Fiscal
Commission, RMAFC.

see what they said

Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by Brightology2(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
I dn't ve anytin 2 say bt jst came 2 occupy d front seat 2 heaven.

Btw which mod will i send my acct num 2

introvert were re thou,show thy self because i want 2 piss,u kn d rest
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by Imortal001: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok oh!
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by donholy28(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Damn greedy lawmakers... first na wardrobe allowance now dem don cut una salary yet una no want am...una wan chop full payments+wardrobe allowance
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by rumomonga(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pathetic thieves
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Set of Very greedy pot-bellied people.......... Not all of them tho':
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by respect80(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is arrant rubbish it's not that there isn't enough money but let let them make sure it circulate as much as possible. Gbam
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by doublewisdom: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Better! Lazy thieves.
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by francs23: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Greedy lawmakers.
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by KanwuliaJara: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm!

OpraSHUN SLOW AND STEADY!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
None of my business
Re: Nigerian Senate Defers Decision On Pay Cut by Godfullsam(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
The greedy ones will differ....

Those whose refused pay cut are those who came to the senate to enrich themselves.

Thieves

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man / Opinion On Solution To Some Of Nigeria Problems. / Buhari Meets With Members Of The Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.