Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian States And What They Produce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian States And What They Produce (269876 Views)

List Of Nigerian States By Area / OMITTED TRUTH/DEBUNKING Lies...Nigeria States And What They Produce / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by superstar1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
missKiffy:

You must be very stupid

Another post that shows how shallow minded and hollow your brain is.

Try harder.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
sukkot:
nobody eats palm oil though. that shyt clogs the coronary arteries and causes heart attacks. why yall SE tryna export death though ? yall exporting coronary artery disease and coal causes respiratory disease. we prefer groundnut oil from the north. undecided

Malaysia makes billions of dollars yearly from palm oil exports...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol...thread For tribal bigots and chauvinists...Enjoy
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by totit: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love this.

At last those noise makers will let us rest.

Mind you? This isn't about what, or the amount agricultural produce of each region but what the contributes to the nation's economy/purse.

Oya grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Udmaster(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
EBONYI STATE LEAD IN RICE PRODUCTION.

Read the link. Even Adesina confirmed it when he attended Ebonyi Rice Trade Fair.
http://www.southeastnigeria.com/photos-abakaliki-rice-mill-cluster-ebonyi-state/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
fr3do:

Are we buying the food for free the same way they are drinking our oil for free?

Mumu!
I'm sorry, what? They get to make profit from their resources and you . . . don't? So, who's the idiot now? Besides, the plants they produce do not spring from the ground automatically. They are painstakingly cultivated and nurtured over long
Periods of time.
when they sell their produce, the get money for their Labour. Not some random resource they just happened to find themselves on.
You guys need to stop and THINK! Nothing is free! Just because you have crude oil doesn't mean you get to live like kings. That's absolutely ridiculous. You actually have to work! Otherwise, you are the lazy and filthy ones. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by sukkot: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Malaysia makes billions of dollars yearly from palm oil exports...

ndi ofe onugbu stop lying there. provide the documents as proof

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by missKiffy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
superstar1:

Another post that shows how shallow minded and hollow your brain is.

Try harder.
Get lost fool
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by coolitempa(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Can't you ever make your point without throwing insults at the Igbos?

Did I mention ibo.......are u admitting ibos r Igbos....... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by nwadiuko1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
superstar1:
I

No I do not.

Until the very last of your tribalist on NL stops.

We ignored your rants on NL for 2solid years and that never debar you guys from stopping.
well continue if it makes you happy....

Cheers
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
really? Dangote is simply a business man exploiting natural resources. The yourbas encourage free enterprise. If you can make money off the land, you are free to. If you can respect the Yoruba culture and you're not proud, then you are highly welcome!
Now, as for the IGR issue, does it really matter?

so dangote can come into Ogun state and take their resources for free
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by superstar1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
missKiffy:

Get lost fool

Another shallow mind and hollow brain post.

Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
superstar1:
I

No I do not.

Until the very last of your tribalist on NL stops.

We ignored your rants on NL for 2solid years and that never debar you guys from stopping.

s waste is the problem with Nigeria - sanusi

s waste started tribal bashing both on nairaland and offline.
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by 989900: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
sukkot:
nobody eats palm oil though. that shyt clogs the coronary arteries and causes heart attacks. why yall SE tryna export death though ? yall exporting coronary artery disease and coal causes respiratory disease. we prefer groundnut oil from the north. undecided

Quit spreading falsehood.

Palm oil is one of the safest oils to cook with.

OTOH, all these other 'ororos' are what causes heart related issues and cancer -- save for a few like olive oil and coconut oil.

Dr. Budwig ( whose protocol has been used to cure a good number of cancer cases), dealt extensively on oils; so has a good number of scientists.

As we speak, palm oil importation (ridiculous as it may seem) accounts for a large chunk of our forex demand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by sukkot: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
nwadiuko1:
well continue if it makes you happy....

Cheers
he does make a strong point. you igbo guys have been abusing yoruba on nairaland for 2 solid years straight. its only recently that all yoruba have decided to start retaliating and boy are we doing a good job of it lmao.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Udmaster(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
of the five states that received the highest allocations in 2014, the SE and SS was in the top four.

SS can be top 4, but not SE. get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by nwadiuko1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
sukkot:
he does make a strong point. you igbo guys have been abusing yoruba on nairaland for 2 solid years straight. its only recently that all yoruba have decided to start retaliating and boy are we doing a good job of it lmao
makes you happy too? Continue afterall it ends on nairalandgrin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'm sorry, what? They get to make profit from their resources and you . . . don't? So, who's the idiot now? Besides, the plants they produce do not spring from the ground automatically. They are painstakingly cultivated and nurtured over long
Periods of time.
when they sell their produce, the get money for their Labour. Not some random resource they just happened to find themselves on.
You guys need to stop and THINK! Nothing is free! Just because you have crude oil doesn't mean you get to live like kings. That's absolutely ridiculous. You actually have to work! Otherwise, you are the lazy and filthy ones. undecided

Are u sure ur brain is still around
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by superstar1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

s waste is the problem with Nigeria - sanusi

s waste started tribal bashing both on nairaland and offline.

South Beasts are the problem of Nigeria by killing the leaders of other regions in 1966 and claiming Angel Gabriel protected theirs.

South Beasterners started the bashing and we gave you a grace period to repent and you never did. Keep reaping the fruit of what you sow. We shall continue to give it to you good measure, press down, shaking together and running over until you learn to stop your chest beating and embrace decorum and civility.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by sukkot: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
989900:

Quit spreading falsehood.

Palm oil is one of the safest oils to cook with.

OTOH, all these other 'ororos' are what causes heart related issues and cancer -- save for a few like olive oil and coconut oil.

Dr. Budwig ( whose protocol has been used to cure a good number of cancer cases), dealt extensively on oils; so has a good number of scientists.

As we speak, palm oil importation (ridiculous as it may seem) accounts for a large chunk of our forex demand.

With all of this talk about the ethics of palm oil, a person might wonder whether eating it is healthy in the first place. The oil itself is derived from the fruits of the oil palm. It is consumed in both oxidized and fresh forms. As a fresh food, it contains health benefits, such as the reduction of blood pressure and the risk of arterial thrombosis. Unfortunately, much of the commonly used palm oil is in an oxidized — that is to say, processed — form. Once the oil is oxidized, it poses health dangers on the psychological and biochemical levels, such as reproductive toxicity and organ toxicity, impacting organs such as the kidneys and lungs. To read more about the science behind this, peruse this free article by the Plant Foods for Human Nutrition journal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by totit: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
God bless SW and North more and more.
We are indeed blessed grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
One "mumu" go con come they talk say this country no rich! Na TGf in mouth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Flyoruboy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
i am going to open a thread and educate people on this
http://www.southeastnigeria.com/photos-abakaliki-rice-mill-cluster-ebonyi-state/

Yeah, that'll be nice. Include verifiable facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by sukkot: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
nwadiuko1:
makes you happy too? Continue afterall it ends on nairalandgrin
very correct. it ends on nairaland. if i see you in real life i will buy you some orijin and a plate of peppersoup and we will rap about the good old days wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

so dangote can come into Ogun state and take their resources for free
and if he does, what will happen? Does it change anything? If dangote was a Yoruba man, would I think he was taking my stuff for free? Then why should I think he is a thief because he is Hausa? Are we all not in the same country?
So what you're saying now is, if I were to buy a huge piece of land in your state, and I discovered gold on every inch of it, I am not allowed to mine my own lands because it's in your state and I am a thief? What sort of thinking is that?

Also, like I earlier said, in the SW, allocations hardly matter. People refine their own roads, provide their own power when possible, and don't take it easy with their government at all. And as is readily seen, SW states are developing at a fast rate. What else do we need a beg? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Udmaster(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
NIGERIA CEMENT COMPANY WHICH IS PRAVITISED BY IBETO is in Ebonyi State.
http://www.ebonyionline.com/about-ebonyi-state/ http://www.ibeto.com/main/IBETO-page.asp?P=24

1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

SS can be top 4, but not SE. get ur facts right.
aren't they the ones producing the oil?
I don't get you guys. Whose oil are they stealing? And who is receiving less allocation than they deserve? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Ghost01(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
asha80:
Nkalagu is in ebonyi not Enugu state
Thank you! Why people still make that mistake, I don't know. It's the same as saying Ikogosi is in Ondo State. And to think it's been 19 years since the divorce...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by sova(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
immerging the way we fix our big eye ball on oil alone when we have the facility to control the world. Naija must wake from slumber,I even head Ondo has the largest bitumen deposit in the world yet no good rd. mchew
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
if u think that tomato is more valuable than oil and gas,footwear industry,motor manufacturing and spare parts production,rice production,palm oil production and Nollywood pls demand for resource control lets see how far

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by princdebola201(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
IT IS OFFICAL THE EROSION RAVAGED LAND OF BIAFRUAD ARE THE PARASITES OF NIGERIA

SHAME TO ALL CHEST BEATING AND WAILING FLAT HEADS YEEB-HOES
We would keep busting their Lies..!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.