Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole (677 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
BENIN CITY—Governor Adams Oshiomhole has said that he was ready to face the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2016 governorship election, noting that the PDP’s attempt to play politics with lives of victims of the Boko Haram at the camp in Edo State will not give them victory in 2016.

Oshiomhole
Oshiomhole who was reacting to insinuations that his administration was behind the botched attempt to relocate the victims and comments made by some PDP leaders who visited the camp, also warned the media not to spread falsehood capable of destroying the nation, admonishing all
Nigerians to join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari to stop the insurgency and insecurity in some parts of the country.
Speaking after visiting the Internally Displaced Persons camp in Edo State, he said “I am not a desperate politician, I earned my votes, I don’t steal votes. My people love me, I am not desperate, I don’t need to blackmail somebody to win votes. I won my votes on merit and I will do my best any day. I tell people that I am not one of those governors, who make decisions because election is at the corner, no, I make decisions when I am convinced.
“And you know when somebody talked about the camp, I said I will need to know first who is in that camp. I am not looking for camera opportunity. My conscience is clear. When I am convinced I take action. So if the PDP wants to play politics with the lives of the children that is their business, I will be ready for them in 2016.”

Source ; http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/ill-be-ready-for-pdp-in-2016-oshiomhole-buhari-others-mourn-departed-ooni/

Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by adamshuaib(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by nnachukz(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Do your work first. Leave the Masses to decide who governs them come 2016.
Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by docadams: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2015
PDP with federal might, Osho floored them. And now, APC with federa might,. Osho will retire .
Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by dunsman(f): 12:46am On Aug 13, 2015
call me wen we reach fp. until den bon voyage
Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
adamshuaib:
K

Knife?
Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by bigerboy200: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Baba Osho...
Re: I Will Be Ready For Pdp 2016 - Gov Adams Oshiomhole by 1love4all: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Issorritte.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead. / Stop Going To School Or Risk Bomb Attacks, Boko Haram Tells teachers / Funny Pic Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.