Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y (658 Views)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 13, 2015
I have come to realised something in life. Everything has its principles and techniques. There are techniques for making money, academic excellence, politics, RELATIONSHIP etc.
Your ignorance in one makes you a failure in that area. That's why learning is a continuous process.
Friends, to those who are expert in this game. You are in school, you sight a pretty dame looking babe sitting somewhere probably with her friends. Suddenly your heart melt. You know you might not see her again. How can you seize the opportunity to talk to her. What kind of conversation will you strike in the midst of her friends that will make her to release her no..
Am asking of this cos I have missed pretty babes who I ended up fantasizing. I just want to learn cos I need to make friends in school. Most of my female friends are my course mate. Thanks
Re: Y by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 13, 2015
shocked No Topic. Make una forgive me. Nah forget I forget grin

How can one strike a conversation with a babe.
Re: Y by Cutehector(m): 4:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Op I think u should focus on d more important things in life....
Re: Y by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Y by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Op I think u should focus on d more important things in life....
You are right Bro. If am not wrong, relationship is also on of the most important thing in life.
Make your mind no deceive you cos am talking about babe here.
Re: Y by Cutehector(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Incorruptible:

You are right Bro. If am not wrong, relationship is also on of the most important thing in life.
Make your mind no deceive you cos am talking about babe here.
ok.. I think I should do dis nw

Why do u want a babe in school?
Re: Y by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
ok.. I think I should do dis nw

Why do u want a babe in school?
Some are brilliant. You won't know they are untill you you come close to.
Some are wife material grin
Some can influence your life positively.
Some babe you meet in school can be your stepping stone to your next level in life.
Some can help you actualize your academic dream.
Lots of them. Not necessarily the sexual aspect of it which I know that's what you are thinking. It goes beyond that
Re: Y by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Incorruptible:

Some are brilliant. You won't know they are untill you you come close to.
Some are wife material grin
Some can influence your life positively.
Some babe you meet in school can be your stepping stone to your next level in life.
Some can help you actualize your academic dream.
Lots of them. Not necessarily the sexual aspect of it which I know that's what you are thinking. It goes beyond that

This is beautiful response the job I have today was gotten through a female friend. Op meet a good girl now right now I can tell you I have no idea who I can point to and say this is who I will marry. I spent all my time focusing on career and cash and all. All my friends met their wives since school I don't even have a gf. Stick to that your friend zone girl as long as you guys are not AS happened to me. When work starts I swear you will not have time to even date. My job keeps me sitted programming Mon till Sunday. What a life

Meet babes who will add positive values to your life , babes always go for the miles for guys they like and you should also treat them well. In the future its all about who you know, you'd be surprised what friends can help you achieve.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Are You Designer Wives / 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape. / Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.