Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals (2910 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Danjuma827(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Previous studies on women’s preferences for male genital size have been mixed, and even though it is the men who typically worry about the size of their own genitals, it is not unusual for women to prefer large-size male Instruments, even if it is up to a point.
But scientists have always argued that the old studies relied on questionnaires, which they say may not always provide honest answers.
However, it is now scientifically proven that size does, indeed, matter significantly because women tend to be more attracted to men with large genitals.
A new study by Australian researchers found that while the average woman rates the average man with large genitals more attractive, large genitals also give tall men a bigger attractiveness boost than shorter men.
A publication of the study result in the journal of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, however, notes that the returns on bigger genitals start to decrease at a flaccid penile length of 2.99 inches (7.6 centimeters).
The study suggests that women’s preferences for bigger male genitals could explain why human males have relatively big genitals for their body size.

In previous related studies, scientists only asked women to judge the attractiveness of male figures in photos with only penile size varied, when in fact no trait is ever evaluated in a vacuum.
But in the Australian study, researchers at the Australian National University, showed 105 young Australian women life-size computer-generated figures of nude men, varying the figures’ flaccid penile size, height and shoulder-to-hip ratio.
Height and shoulder-to-hip ratio have previously been shown as factors used by women to judge attractiveness. The computer simulations varied penile width in sync with length, so that all joysticks were proportional.
The results revealed that women preferred taller men as well as high shoulder-to-hip ratios (meaning that the wider the shoulders were than the hip, the more attractive the man).
Shoulder-to-hip ratio was a major determiner of attractiveness, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in hot-or-not ratings.
Though the effect was less extreme, women also preferred larger male organs, at least up to 5.1 inches (13 cm) flaccid, which was the largest computer-generated penile size in the study. Beyond 2.99 inches, however, the additional attractiveness per extra length started to decline.
When the researchers controlled for shoulder-to-hip ratio, they found that a larger penis had a greater effect on attractiveness for taller men, hinting that a larger penis just looked more proportional on a taller man’s body, the researchers wrote, or it could be that women were biased against shorter men to the extent that even large genitals didn’t help. Interestingly, women’s own features mattered as well. Researchers found that taller women were more likely to find taller men attractive. Women with greater body mass per height were slightly more likely than thinner women to weigh penile size more heavily in their judgments of attractiveness, though the difference was small.
Researchers say the findings might help explain why humans have remarkably large Instruments given their average body size.

It is a fact that male humans have the largest joysticks that any other primate species: For example, male gorillas can weigh as much as 180 kilograms, but their erect penis length is only about 1.5 inches (4 cm).
Human males weigh about half of what gorillas do, but studies peg average erect or flaccid-but-stretched penis length from 4.7 inches (12 cm) to 6.5 inches (16.7 cm).

Evolutionary biologists theorize that large human joysticks might help remove sperm from
competing males during sex, but in an era before clothing, women may have been drawn to mating with men whose Instruments caught their eye.
Men with larger joysticks, then, may have passed on their genes more readily, resulting in the large-genitals trait being handed down the generations.
In other words, males may have females to thaank for their greater-than-gorilla-sized genitals.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/women-more-attracted-to-men-with-large-genitals-study/
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Paschal001: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2015
OK.. I don hear
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2015
the reason is clear... boys Don ffuck their toto tire,, to different length and depth... so when they get married... they need their husband to continue from Where does boys stop..thereby searching for larger dickk since they know their toto done deep finish[,,

And you all know sweetness of ffuck deals with the dickk touching the extreme end of the toto

LADIES HOPE YOU ALL DAY SEE THIS
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Aroboi(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
the reason is clear... boys Don ffuck their toto tire,, to different length and depth... so when they get married... they need their husband to continue from Where does boys stop..thereby searching for larger dickk since they know their toto done deep finish[,,

And you all know sweetness of ffuck deals with the dickk touching the extreme end of the toto

LADIES HOPE YOU ALL DAY SEE THIS
U r too raw bro...
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by BigJakie: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2015
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@
@
@
@
@ Space booked and fenced by Jake
@
@
@ Beware of the barbed wires
@
@
@
@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by gabazin080(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Number 1 reason is because dey are hoe and you know hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by misspicy(f): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2015
gabazin080:
Number 1 reason is because dey are hoe and you know hoes ain't loyal
I sight you bro cool.....i know it hurts to have a small member.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2015
BigJakie:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@
@
@
@
@ Space booked and fenced by Jake
@
@
@ Beware of the barbed wires
@
@
@
@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Where omo onile money,,u better pay nw before scartter your barbed wire....
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by gabazin080(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

I think you might need to come taste mine...... I bet you will come back here to give testimony
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by onoerime: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2015
It is also bordering issue for women with wide openings. They are sourcing for drugs or creams to tighten the hole as most men are endowed with either an average dick or small dick.
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

Has his dick dug ur p*ssy b4? if no, hw den do u knw he hv a small dick?
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
My God!
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by 400billionman: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Where are Introvert, Sinaj and Ladyboss1 ?
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Maamin(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmmm...orishirishi!

*sips red wine and continues reading newspaper *
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by chynergy1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
i m speechless grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mine no dey gree make I wear boxers,d tin too big.what do I do?
Re: Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals by kenedy175(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eurelaz:
Mine no dey gree make I wear boxers,d tin too big.what do I do?
Cut it off. Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Seven Complicated Facts About Women / Girl Mistakenly Sent Her Nude Pictures To Boyfriend / See Photos Of A Pretty Nigerian Female Police Officer With Hot Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.