Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63424 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2009
I thinks Lampard is a play maker but he's Always OVER-ATTACK minded like a support striker,and who knows, maybe thats why he wears the Number '8' Jersey.

You guys need Diaby!

FBS - Remember i make rules n laws, so i will always get what i want, Our kids will support Arsenal (ti Oba lase - King's decision is final).

Gunner 1800
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2009
allboyz:

I thinks Lampard is a play maker but he's Always OVER-ATTACK minded like a support striker,and who knows, maybe thats why he wears the Number '8' Jersey.

You guys need Diaby!

FBS - Remember i make rules n laws, so i will always get what i want, Our kids will support Arsenal (ti Oba lase - King's decision is final).
Gunner 1800
and what happens to your olori? grin grin grin
Dia wetin? abegggy. let him stay put with the gunners. He is good but not consistent in my opinion.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2009
Diaby will be the best Chelsea player in his first season. . .GRIN GRIN.

Chelsea also needs a sharp and relatively young but exprienced striker, Well my team got its own problem too dear,ESP Now that RVP,Diaby,Walcot,Bendtner are injured!

BTW - The Olori will be in safe hands,Trust Me! - by the way is she sef? BlueDiva needs to link me up. . . .Cheezy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
allboyz:

Diaby will be the best Chelsea player in his first season. . .GRIN GRIN.

Chelsea also needs a sharp and relatively young but exprienced striker, Well my team got its own problem too dear,ESP Now that RVP,Diaby,Walcot,Bendtner are injured!

BTW - The Olori will be in safe hands,Trust Me! - by the way is she sef? BlueDiva needs to link me up. . . .Cheezy
yeah right, did he not get the best youngest player for the gunners? wink damn right NOT. we dont him but I know you were only joking sha.

RVP might even leave you guys, can you guess where he will be heading to?
and if you are talking of players, dont ever mention Bendtner. you hear. tongue

We need a young and fast strikers. Di Santio is there, but we all know he is only getting limited first team opportunities.

Allboyz my bruva, I still think you are a blues fan (enyinmba fc grin)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
Guus Hindik sacked? Na true abi na rumor Saw a post abt it on NL!

@FBS - All my Gunner Faithfuls like Debo,Muki,Brash,Kit,Kay n others are on international break,im tru with mine,so im Just chillin here. . . .im a blue Fan of Eyimba Boys of Aba,Nig. . . . Hehehe
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
thats a joke I think. just reading now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
Bros, it had better be a joke o0o. . .if not,thats DOOM for all them Cheisea fans and Club sef.

BRB @ sunset - . . .needs to make Money like a bitch needs manliness more. . . .

cheerz bro,L8r!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2009
ok bruva. . .make I dey enjoy 9ice blasting in me earphones.  wink
*oya enemies give way*
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2009
i can see u guys have turned here to your catch-up thread abi grin

@allboyz

i cant seem to understand u these days. u frequent this thread a lot like switch does. sometimes you say good things. sometimes u say ''switch'' things. lol grin i hope u aint doing a gradual change-over without having to buy our Membership Forms. and what is it with u and lucia. sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2009
@bluediva

hello dear, sorry that i haven't been able to come over and ''clear your name''. that's the reason for the word ''busy''
i've told the moderator chics that i ain't you but maybe they're finding it exciting to just keep on pulling your legs.  grin

@allboyz

bro . . .i swear, if you were a Hull City Fan, ill consider your proposal . . .anything but Arsenal. despised the Arse's since ''King Henry's'' days. sorry.  kiss

@mykali

he's trying to have me as his Mrs.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ok
Luc!a.

@Allboyz
Do the toasting yourself.

@All,
I never join in the debate on whom we need.
Passed that stage ages ago.
I guess mgt knows best and gets whom they like,
Even if he's a flop like Sheva.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
watching the england match. General Lamps aint doing bad at all.
A Cole? also ok but his long balls are addressed virtually to no one exactly.
Rooney and Steve G are clearly linking up well.

@All,
does anyone know why Chelsea allowed Arjen Robben to leave? the guy is a menace with his pace and skills.

@Luc!a,
forget allboyz. he is only gesticulating. he has no real intentions.   wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2009
Robben was always injured.
Collecting free wages.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2009
yes I know but shait the guy is magic.
you know he can inject pace and energy into the game. now we dont even have a wide player.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ all         its april 1 chelsea s birthday  well april also happens to be the month chelsea will be kicked out of FA cup  summarily executed by liverpool  and recieve a confirmation of league title hoplesness .                           meanwhile  who be lucia? while i was  away in mozambique  live doing 9ja proud  a xter named lucia was created by an existing chelski fan for God knows why?   i think this thread should be closed a dead team deserves no thread.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2009
Now where's Lucia?BlueDiva,i throw that Question @ U.

Gunner 1800
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2009
@switch

A dumbass, nincompoop like yourself thinks i'm a ''created character?'' that's too bad darling. Anybody that still pays attention to your frivolous rantings is as dumb as you are because i dont care what you think.

@FBS

I know that already. Thanks anyway.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2009
LuC!A:

@switch

A dumbass, nincompoop like yourself thinks i'm a ''created character?'' that's too bad darling. Anybody that still pays attention to your frivolous rantings is as dumb as you are because i dont care what you think.
    grin grin  dumbass nincompoop?? dictionary meaning please----(sounds to me like a compliment 'cos am worse than that---- grin well i dont think you are a created character  I KNOW YOU ARE ONE well you already paid attention to that frivolous ranting meaning you are just as----  'D' grin grin  you are   LUCI F A grin  am not suprised

@ real  people

Well in a few days your chelsea is going to travel to newcastle-------and i dont see the blose getting a good result. newcastle is in the relegation zone and they will fight chelsea to a stand still Now that they know that chelsea is a small team that anybody can beat regardless of where they are on the table (EG.   spurs)   well i wish you a happy bout of complaining---------
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2009
Inspirational JT gave England their win last night.
Again, Lamps was fantastic on Saturday for England .
Now boys, re-enact this form on Saturday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2009
JT. . .oh JT. Is he Mr Chelsea or Mr England or both?
His goal was crucial and the celebration that followed? rooney turned to a barber. grin

Now guys, we need to blow away our next opponet. Keep the fire and form.

PS: Ashely, what is wrong with him?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by dyabman(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2009
Terry is Mr. everywhere

I miss Arjen Robben , despite is injury woes at chelsea,

good news no link though , Rafeal Van dar vaart to chelsea is it true ,

@Nateev

is he right for us , van der vaart and drenthe at the left midfield , he got the strenght and skills for the premiership, can wait for summer signings and offloads.

@Ibime

I'm on top dude, fantasy is mine, wowee dowee, tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2009
BlueDiva:

Inspirational JT gave England their win last night.
Again, Lamps was fantastic on Saturday for England .
Now boys, re-enact this form on Saturday.
saturday will be very disappointing for chelsea!! Chelsea is bound to lose points on saturday!! cool and as usual this thread will be littered with complaints----------and blames AND excuses grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2009
Yea,it was good to see Shevy score at Wenbley yesterday. . . .Terry won the man of the Match yesterday. . . . And that also good for AW,cos if England had drew,the English Press would had bounced on AW Like they did earlier.

Terry should win the best player for Chelski this season. . .

BTW - FBS BRO, Why did u say that huh Instead of u to help me,you were adding salt,remember our mum is pressuring me for a wifey . .you see wetin BlueDiva dey do me? You be my Broda. . .help me talk to her. . .

P.S - @BlueDiva, how do u mean? I should it myself? C'mom u could help this bro now. . .because i had never underestimated the power of Woman!

@Lucia. . .wots with u and Arsenal? Its argubly the best club in England,and im a fan,so that should be a Plus! - kindly have a re-think before u start missing me o0o. . .
cheezy

@Mykali. . .Bro, my apple fell into your thread and im here for it,so bros,u wanna help me

@nateev and ibime - una fit join hand help me o0o. . . Cheezy

Cheerz Gunner 1800
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2009
@allboyz
You didnt get me the first time did you? And this is no place for us to be having this conversation. There's a thread for that.

Despite the fact JT caused us the Champs League final, i still think he's the best player we have at the Bridge. He's what steven G. is at Pool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2009
LuC!A:

Despite the fact JT caused us the Champs League final, i still think he's the best player we have at the Bridge. He's what steven G. is at Pool.
I will give that to General Lamps.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2009
John thomas banana peel JT John terry is a fruit cake -----and Lampard that home based player should never be compared to legends like Gerrald he is below Steven G 's standard in everything.

Saturday game------newcastle is battle ready!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2009
@Lucia - Roger that! Cheezy. . .

FBS - Honestly, Terry is your best player followed by Cech and Lamps.

read some articles on Goal.com yesterday but,that should be for the 'April fool' thingy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2009
no doubt JT is inspirational but I think General Lamps is still the man for this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ allboyz, abeg find your level. Lucia Garland is not for small boys. cheesy

Lucia, are you Nigerian? With a name like that, I would have thought otherwise.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
Allboyz,
Your registration form is ready.
Just tell me your shirt size so i'll mail your CFC jersey.
Its obvious u're now a blue.
To crown it all, we may throw Lucia into the welcome package. tongue cheesy wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
John thomas banana peel JT John terry is a fruit cake -----and Lampard that home based player should never be compared to legends like Gerrald he is below Steven G 's standard in everything.

Saturday game------newcastle is battle ready!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ibime,bro . . . Leave that side o0o,we don pade for corner,besides Naija or foreigner, nothin do us. . .

@bluediva. . .my chelsea Jersey? Got to be kiddin. Una go sell that CHELSEA FC before you can sign me as a fan and i think FBS,NATEEV,MYKALI,IBIME would be ofloaded! Hehehe,your strategy of placing Lucia is tempting but not strong enough. . .

aBeg make we dey yarn sport issues o0o like your game on saturday @ Newcastle against the relegation battling Magpies. . .Cheezy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.