Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63196 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
Tmoni:

So much for the captain of Chelsea and the type of people around him,

John Terry's mother-in-law arrested for shoplifting!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165218/England-captain-John-Terry-mortified-mother-mother-law-arrested-shoplifting.html

Buncha kleptomaniacs. . . . . . .
Women are the biggest shoplifters in the UK. . . . .They always STEAL.
Marks n Spencer are the biggest victim cos they don't tag their goods. . . . .
I am sure Bluediva musta attempted this before. . . . .any woman connected to Chelski is a criminal(potential). grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by HNIC(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
Tmoni:

So much for the captain of Chelsea and the type of people around him,

John Terry's mother-in-law arrested for shoplifting!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165218/England-captain-John-Terry-mortified-mother-mother-law-arrested-shoplifting.html

Thief, Ole.  . . . . . .Bring Matches, fuel, tyre grin grin grin

shoplift ko, shopcarry ni !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

You must be a professional!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ibime:

You must be a professional!

U must be an amateur!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

U must be an amateur!

Shoplifting was a pasttime for me in ma younger days. We could it with our eyes closed. I nearly put Co-Op out of business. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ibime:

Shoplifting was a pasttime for me in ma younger days. We could it with our eyes closed. I nearly put Co-Op out of business. grin

Who didn't??
Comic books, toys, magazines, sports gear etc. . . . . . .
M & S knows when a troop of school kids walk into their shop, there's going to be a HIT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Buncha kleptomaniacs. . . . . . .
Women are the biggest shoplifters in the UK. . . . .They always STEAL.
I am sure Bluediva musta attempted this before. . . . .any woman connected to Chelski is a criminal(potential). grin grin grin

I saw you shoplifting at Primark  tongue.

A calculated attempt to soil the good name of the Terrys.
Why would the mom and in-law of a 135k a week star steal?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
grin grin grin

Please, my parents raised me well. If you like, make you open your own nyash. Im keeping schtum!  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin Criz i swear i'll sue you grin grin grin

For what, sympathizing with the sorrowful? JT must be so mortified and full of grief. I mean, report said one of the lovely old ladies shoplifted some sports gear, and she had no idea why she took it!

She probably took it for dear JT and was too kind to say that twaz JT that asked her to lift get it so she feigned short term memory loss sad

Now ain't that enough to make you weep! So sweet of her and so sad for JT cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

I saw you shoplifting at Primark  tongue.

Primark of all places??
U dey craze. . . . . . .How is Primark different from Yaba or Ojuelegba goods?? grin grin grin

Shoplifting is a sport for these women. . . . . . .They do it just to see if they could get away with it.
It's no news. . . . . .They will be fined and it becomes history.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Primark of all places??
U dey craze. . . . . . .How is Primark different from Yaba or Ojuelegba goods?? grin grin grin

Shoplifting is a sport for these women. . . . . . .They do it just to see if they could get away with it.
It's no news. . . . . .They will be fined and it becomes history.

My point.
Shows how cheap you are. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

My point.
Shows how cheap you are. grin

You are cheaper. . . . .Have you connected your PS3 online??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

very funny cheesy so only the poor people should suffer from kleptomania shey? cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
mukina2:

very funny cheesy so only the poor people should suffer from kleptomania shey? cheesy grin

Muki the shoplifter. . . . . .
I have been told all the major departmental stores in Banjui close their shops once they see you coming in. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Muki and Ajifatou, Gambia's most wanted shoplifters. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
Coming from the shop lifter general himself cheesy

with that height no one will want to arrest you cheesy grin grin

The will want to comfort you cheesy grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
sup good people? wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Tmoni(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
Beautiful Blue Diva,

i have only palmed once and that was at NEXT many years ago, it was a tie that i thot would go with d shirt i bought for an old Lecturer back in 9ja,

Does that qualify me as a shoplifter

we knw wat u 9ja women do oooo, and its worse wen the said ladies are associated with Chelsea
@Blue diva, i did not call names ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ Sauron,

Haven't gotten broadband yet.
I've been busy of late.
What number are you now in the online ranking?

@Tmoni

shocked shocked shocked
The best i've come to shoplifting is from my mums bag ages ago grin

@ Law

The rich get away with klepto. . .
The poor are labelled shoplifters undecided
Remember Fela' differentiated btw pen robber and thief cheesy

@FBS
Quite a while bruv
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by atiku07(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
de old woman just dey try her skillz ni abi, afterall na just shoe she abi wetin sef.

if anyone have never ever shoplifted den criticize her.

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ Sauron,

Haven't gotten broadband yet.
I've been busy of late.
What number are you now in the online ranking?

I have fallen off the first 8000. . . . .
One needs to keep winning all the time to stay on top.
I had a mini break for about 3 weeks without playing online. . . . . .School's resumed.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2009
Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart expects to join Chelsea this summer. "I hope the signing will be closed soon," said the Dutchman. (Daily Mail)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2009
Guus Hiddink looks likely to continue his dual role as Chelsea and Russia coach beyond this season after the Russian Football Association said it is happy to discuss the idea. (Various)
Alternatively, Chelsea are set to ask Hiddink to stay on as director of football rather than manager. (Various)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hiddink to take consultancy role with Blues?
Chelsea's interim coach Guus Hiddink is considering a consultant's role with the club when his current deal expires at the end of the season.
Click here

And a potential barrier to the Dutchman remaining at Stamford Bridge in some capacity has been removed after a key figure in the Russian FA claimed he was happy for him to continue his dual role.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=631869&sec=worldcup2010&cc=5739

Is this good?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2009
Lampard had a 'soln' goal today in England's 4 nil win.

Deco starts from the bench for Portugal - But i tot he was injured and couldn't play! no Bosingwa,No Q?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by just2nice(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2009
I watched only the second half of Russia's 2-0 win over Azerbaijan but I made sure I looked out for Zhirkov,one of our targets in the summer.I must say that he was decent in the game playing as a left back.If he ever comes,his versability of being able to play both at left back and left midfield would come in handy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2009
allboyz:

Lampard had a 'soln' goal today in England's 4 nil win.

Deco starts from the bench for Portugal - But i tot he was injured and couldn't play! no Bosingwa,No Q?

Lamps is a general.
Thought Deco was ruled out of the season too?

If Hiddink acts as a consultant,
I'll consider that a plus.

It will be nice having Rafeal in the team too.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2009
@ BlueDiva, Which Rafeal are you talking about
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2009
Rafael Van Der Vaart I think.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2009
GH as a consultant? will that not undermine the authority of the new manager?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to see Vagner Love in the Chelsea team. He is good and can take on defenders.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2009
I spent the whole of Last summer talking about VDV and Diego Ribas. . . . Chelsea will be a completely different side with these two. We are too mechanical now. With Drogba, Malouda, Lampard, Essien offering about the same style of play and the only flair players being Joe and Kalou, it's hard to think of working out something magical when we need one.

Hence players like VDV, Diego Ribas, Marek Hamsik, will do us more good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.