Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? (581 Views)

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Nigeria's Anti Corruption War: A Flash In The Pan, A Witch-hunt Or The Real Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2015
The president has the prerogatives to determine the extent of his probe, however it will be unjust to probe only last administration, but due to his military experience, I know he. would not want to fight so many war simultaneously, hence he lose his head within the battle. There is what we call Capital rationing and Assignment in the Financial world, the essence of the 2 is to implement or allocate base no needs, efficiency and effectiveness. So, for we to test the Political Will of PMB, I would love to implore all officials of last administration to submit themselves for probe and lets get it done with within the shortest possible time without using the court to delay through the "illegal legal terms" that we have been used to in perpetually delaying prosecutions. Fear is not the reason for avoiding OBJ, Abdusalam, IBB regime but the best thing to do, if we get done with GEJ's regime by June next year, I wonder how PMB will defend not getting at OBJ Halliburton Scandal.
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by Lanretoye(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
woreffa
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by powerfulsettingz: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Watever u call it i don't care

Na the money am concerned about even if he has to sentence then to life imprisonment
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by Abugab(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
A thief is a thief and the law is clear on it.
Get the money back and send to jail.
South Africans are mocking us that the stolen money by our politicians can be the eleventh largest economy in Africa if it were a country.
All third should be disgraced before every Nigerian is considered a thief everywhere in the world
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by akinszz: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

The president has the prerogatives to determine the
extent of his probe, however it will be unjust to probe
only last administration, but due to his military
experience, I know he. would not want to fight so many
war simultaneously, hence he lose his head within the
battle. There is what we call Capital rationing and
Assignment in the Financial world, the essence of the 2 is
to implement or allocate base no needs, efficiency and
effectiveness.
So, for we to test the Political Will of PMB, I would love
to implore all officials of last administration to submit
themselves for probe and lets get it done with within the
shortest possible time without using the court to delay
through the "illegal legal terms" that we have been used
to in perpetually delaying prosecutions.
Fear is not the reason for avoiding OBJ, Abdusalam, IBB
regime but the best thing to do, if we get done with
GEJ's regime by June next year, I wonder how PMB will
defend not getting at OBJ Halliburton Scandal.
my question is why did jonathan not probe his predecessors? Why must buhari probe them all?. Jonathan had the assignment to do part of that, but he chose to look away. Buhari has to start somewhere, he chose to start with last administration which is good for a start. All looters must be probed.. Buhari has said he too should be probed after his administration...
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by OlujobaSamuel: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2015
akinszz:
my question is why did jonathan not probe his predecessors? Why must buhari probe them all?. Jonathan had the assignment to do part of that, but he chose to look away. Buhari has to start somewhere, he chose to start with last administration which is good for a start. All looters must be probed.. Buhari has said he too should be probed after his administration...

exactly my point, he needs to start from somewhere, however, if some see it as witch hunt, they should plead with current witch hunted not to delay the case so as to test the political will of the witch hunter(PMB) to go on another hunting.
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by orisa37: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
It is an unnecessary and very costly WITCH-HUNT!!!!
Re: Pmb Probing Of Gej, Witch Hunt Or Wise Hunt? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

The president has the prerogatives to determine the
extent of his probe, however it will be unjust to probe
only last administration, but due to his military
experience, I know he. would not want to fight so many
war simultaneously, hence he lose his head within the
battle. There is what we call Capital rationing and
Assignment in the Financial world, the essence of the 2 is
to implement or allocate base no needs, efficiency and
effectiveness.
So, for we to test the Political Will of PMB, I would love
to implore all officials of last administration to submit
themselves for probe and lets get it done with within the
shortest possible time without using the court to delay
through the "illegal legal terms" that we have been used
to in perpetually delaying prosecutions.
Fear is not the reason for avoiding OBJ, Abdusalam, IBB
regime but the best thing to do, if we get done with
GEJ's regime by June next year, I wonder how PMB will
defend not getting at OBJ Halliburton Scandal.

While you are at it,better ask him to look for alternative source of income for the Nation as oil supply would not be guaranteed until June next year when he gets ready to probe OBJ and IBB

(1) (Reply)

Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari / Offensive’ Question: Amosun Flayed As Sacked Teacher Keeps Mum / PHOTO: Caption This Funny Shirt Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.