Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? (3614 Views)

President Buhari And Three Of His Cabinet Members Were Sick / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by TheNonce: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa oh? Na buhari don make former chief of oil runs "deziani allison madueke" to dey form what's up with face caps? All in a bid to evade detection no doubt! I thought she was battling cancer in the u.k? All this coded moves no go work! Make I call efcc! She dey lag! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by Uncleodi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok

I guess this was not photoshoped cus her bobbies are no more flat.

Her lips though kiss
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by doublewisdom: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
This woman fine finish sha.

9 Likes

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by 1love4all: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
You must be kidding.....

1 Like

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by VickyRotex(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Diezani looks pale tho.

I guess that woman behind her is tryna call EFCC cheesy undecided

See as that woman strong face grin

6 Likes

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by babadem2much(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
finish ur treatment cuz i know u will live long to pay our money n thereafter [b][/b]JAIL awaits u.

thanks for beeign there
#babadem2much
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by ricsman(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
welcome the trilloniar
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by stepo707: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
sexy momma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by marv1: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
welcome madame.............
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by UlqU3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seen
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by coolitempa(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Not defending her o but that picture is old.....I think in late 2013 or so...... cheesy
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
This woman na milf o,see how face set,body set

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by seankay(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
VickyRotex:
Diezani looks pale tho.

I guess that woman behind her is tryna call EFCC cheesy undecided

See as that woman strong face grin

Lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by kenedy175(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:
Not defending her o but that picture is old.....I think in late 2013 or so...... cheesy
You must be the woman behind her trying to call efcc. Lol

1 Like

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by coolitempa(f): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
kenedy175:

You must be the woman behind her trying to call efcc. Lol

Haaaa....not me o...... grin.....
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by patrick89(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
We are not making any noise here but all these accusations are mere rant! challenge anyone to come up with a tangible evidence against her aside all the hullabaloo! let anything happens to her then you bastards will know what we are made of. I'm not telling you not to probe but due process must be followed. Touch her and see what befalls your children abroad nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by podosci(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Who is this idiot? We have a President now, not the clueless shadow we had before...and nobody can threaten the Federal REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, Absolutely nobody...

1 Like

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by Moneyab(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
This woman fine finish sha.
Not exactly fine....but she's delectable.....she's got style.....she's said to be corrupt....
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by dangerous01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
MY CRUSH
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by ChappyChase: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Baba is waiting...
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by patrick89(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
podosci:
Who is this idiot? We have a President now, not the clueless shadow we had before...and nobody can threaten the Federal REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, Absolutely nobody...
more like fresidennt of the pederal rep of nigeria! you guys can wail all you wnt. but don't dare touch Alison mmadueke, you can deal with okorohausa or TA orji. we don't care probe them jail them!Because we could have dealt with them on our own way. your useless constitution is the hindrance here. this was the same noise you made against Aruma oteh! Never again shall we allow you Uncircumsized lunatics fiddle with our Ijeles.. we cherish our women alot! we don't mess with them! you get that?
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by podosci(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol, are you from the defunct biafra? , no wonder.. abeg continue,,,,,,I didn't know

1 Like

Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by Happiness87(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
old picture, around 2013

she's ill, suffering from cancer.
very serious
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by CallPolice: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Don herself
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by Miranda11: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
DONT BE DECEIVED BY PPLE TRYIN TO PUBLISH FALSE STORIES, THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN AS FAR BACK AS 2012 DURING THE FLOODING IN BAYELSA.
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Happiness87:
old picture, around 2013

she's ill, suffering from cancer.
very serious
stop lying
Re: Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? by sammyj: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Corrupt Opolo eye crook !!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Federal Allocation To Each State In March 2016.check Out How Much Osun State Got / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.