Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone (39360 Views)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K / Best Way To Start Your Day, A Very Affordable Phone For Sale!!! / Can Someone Please Recommend A Good N18000 Android Phone For Me With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by mablie(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
koice:

Depending on how deep ones pocket is, I would start by recommending
-a smartphone that can handle hard multitasking without skipping a beat,
-a smartphone with a chipset designed for efficient power optimization,
-a phone with top of the shelf graphics processing unit that can handle even the most intense programmes,
-a smartphone that has a pixel per inch density that is above 400, a smartphone that doesn't use onscreen softkey features,
-a smartphone that has at least random access memory that is above 2gb,
-a smartphone that is easily upgradable to the latest operation system,
-a smartphone that has a micro-sdcard slot,
-a smartphone that has a battery capacity that is above 2500mAh,
-a smartphone that has a micro usb port of 2.0/3.0 that supports fast charging

Most smartphones with the following features and characteristics are expensive high-enders, however, UMI, Huawei, and Lenovo, are brands you can count on to give you quality smartphones with high-end features at affordable prices.

I'm not a fan of window phones, never used one in my life, thus, don't know much about 'em.
Na wa o...see info...infact,over-info sef.Let me save this post for present and future reference.Thank you so much bruv

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by akwunmi(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Kulimart allabamusa....y sudden inflaton on d price na...my budget was arund 30k to 32k highest.can't afford 40k nw .

Goood luck to d new buyers.....

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Obaiyski:
It does not have memory card slot, which means the memory can't be expanded

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 does support Micro SD

Confirmed from Xiaomi.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

Pls let it come fast enough oh and try to get the 32GB Rom version as the phone doesn't have memory card space.

Confirmed from Xiaomi.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

40k is quite expensive for something you told us to be less than 35k. And it's only black that's available on the website while I want white or other colors.

We got a shocking price hike from supplier. I believe the initial price we got during launch is inaccurate.

The current price is about 45 USD higher.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
abogjohn:
yea no sd slot

It support SD Card.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
akwunmi:
Kulimart allabamusa....y sudden inflaton on d price na...my budget was arund 30k to 32k highest.can't afford 40k nw .

Goood luck to d new buyers.....

We got a shocking price hike from supplier. I believe the initial price we got during launch is inaccurate.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2015
yesman:

Kulimart, I just checked your website and the device is going for 40k but you said it would be less than 35k. Is this a mistake? Also, I will like to know when you ship out, is it in a few days or weeks ? Do you ship to Port Harcourt?

We ship nationwide. We will do our best to get the orders of those that pre-ordered within 14 days.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2015
KuliMart:

We ship nationwide. We will do our best to get the orders of those that pre-ordered within 14 days.

Get other colors pls.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

Get other colors pls.

Okay.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Here is where to get it.

BUY Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 @ http://www.kulimart.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-2

CC:

gdbelt
markmira
augster
akwunmi
codedmax
sats
Riotechs
Riotechs
kaydguru
Riotechs
Thebrightest
Obaiyski
hawksford
drizzypat
amparas
harbayo20
oyewolestephen
toscotech
henrixx
egift
Teedeechian
Riotechs
ThisMeansWAR
Theanonymous9
donbenie
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2015
This is wat i hate abt Nigerianz. Xiaomi has decided 2 sell a cheap fone. But some greedy Nigerian marketers tinks nigerians dnt deserve it cheap. Nawa oo. I guess i'll contact a friend in India 2 buy it for me. I dnt belive this 40k thing. #Nigerianmarketerspleasehaveaheart.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2015
KuliMart:

Or you hiked the price because of the high interests indicated by ppl? Check out Infinix Zero 2, this kind of thing happened. When it was first announced, peeps got excited and next the price went up. In the end, how well have they sold those phones even though it has Corning Gorilla 3 for protection on top of Super Amoled screen.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

Or you hiked the price because of the high interests indicated by ppl? Check out Infinix Zero 2, this kind of thing happened. When it was first announced, peeps got excited and next the price went up. In the end, how well have they sold those phones even though it has Corning Gorilla 3 for protection on top of Super Amoled screen.

I have told you what happened. We NEVER hike the price. That mistake is Xiaomi for announcing a wrong figure.

The choice is yours.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2015
oganology33:
This is wat i hate abt Nigerianz. Xiaomi has decided 2 sell a cheap fone. But some greedy Nigerian marketers tinks nigerians dnt deserve it cheap. Nawa oo. I guess i'll contact a friend in India 2 buy it for me. I dnt belive this 40k thing. #Nigerianmarketerspleasehaveaheart.

The price mistake is actually from Xiaomi for announcing inaccurate price for Chinese market.

To be frank with you, if the price was still the initial price, the phone build quality will not be that too good with such chipset and other spec.

Check the price of phones with similar spec.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Baroba(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
oganology33:

The phone is $124, which should be about 25k..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Baroba:

At what exchange rate?

Kindly check other online shops for the price of the phone. Stop posting false info here.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2015
KuliMart:
Here is where to get it.

CC:

gdbelt
markmira
augster
akwunmi
codedmax
sats
Riotechs
Riotechs
kaydguru
Riotechs
Thebrightest
Obaiyski
hawksford
drizzypat
amparas
harbayo20
oyewolestephen
toscotech
henrixx
egift
Teedeechian
Riotechs
ThisMeansWAR
Theanonymous9
donbenie
Am interested in in the phone,but will also like to have accessories like Cases and Screen Protectors available too for those of us who likes their phones protected..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Baroba:

The phone is actually selling for much more than that by Chinese Retailers,actually from about 165-210 dollars on Aliexpress,a price of 40k is appropriate based on the exchange rate of 225Naira to the Dollar,Gtbank currently charges..

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by lanre316: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
KuliMart:

Confirmed from Xiaomi.
Do you know if it has fast charging ability like Infinix hot note?
Also can we get the phone's original pouch cover and screen protector?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2015
donbenie:
The phone is actually selling for much more than that by Chinese Retailers,actually from about 165-210 dollars on Aliexpress,a price of 40k is appropriate based on the exchange rate of 225Naira to the Dollar,Gtbank currently charges..
Does this phone have Led notification light and do the home buttons backlit? Anybody with useful info.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
lanre316:

Do you know if it has fast charging ability like Infinix hot note?

Also can we get the phone's original pouch cover and screen protector?

- 3060mAh removable battery + Quick Charge 2.0

This phone will charge faster than infinix.

For now no accessories is available.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2015
donbenie:

Thank you for clearing the air. Although the price you listed above exclude shipping cost. Free shipping takes close to a month.

We do our best to place reasonable price on our website.

To your service...

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
@ oganology33

NL mail system isn't working. Kindly contact us through BBM, WhatsApp or site email.

Working days: Monday - Saturday (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
[ Hotline: 0806-379-9737, 0809-947-6057 ]
[ BBM: 567E3951]
[ WhatsApp: 0806-379-9737]
Email: service [at] kulimart dot com

Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by ChrisEditor(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2015
please, how can i get this phone in Nigeria?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by lanre316: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2015
KuliMart:

- 3060mAh removable battery + Quick Charge 2.0

This phone will charge faster than infinix.

For now no accessories is available.

Nice!

So is it available for order now. And how much to ship to Ibadan city.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2015
lanre316:

Nice!

So is available for order now. And how much to ship to Ibadan city.

Start shipping by month end. It's on pre-order.

The system will automatically calculate the shipping cost.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2015
ChrisEditor:
please, how can i get this phone in Nigeria?

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by ChrisEditor(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
KuliMart:

You can get it from Kulimart.com

We're here to serve you.
CAN YOU DELIVER IT TO ME IN BENIN CITY, EDO STATE? I LIKE THE PHONE.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
ChrisEditor:
CAN YOU DELIVER IT TO ME IN BENIN CITY, EDO STATE? I LIKE THE PHONE.

YES

We ship nationwide.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Teedeechian(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
spaceboy:
I thought u said it's gonna b less than 35k?Why did u purposely raise my hopes up 4 nothin only to c 40k on ur website and that is way above my budget.40k for a fone of 125 dollars I nid an explanation pls
There are 3 versions,the 125 dollar own can only work in china,the 140 dollars own can work anywhere in the world but it's 16gb rom while the 3rd version is 155 dolars wit 32gb rom and can work anywhere in the world,the sellers here too have to make little money and naira too is nt appreciating.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Teedeechian(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

This got me lauging hard,i hope infinix has learnt their lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 10mins (AT&T) At Cheap Price / White Blackberry Bold 5 9900 For Sale @ Affordable Prices / ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.