Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) (2218 Views)

Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / Can A Man Be Raped By A Woman Or A Group Of Women ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
[b]
Whao, you are welcome here....
I actually feel it as an obligation yo enlighten Ladies on here about rape... yeah rape is real. but do u know what? If you are been raped its still boils down to you. I know many wants my head on this statement.... but before you do hear me out
I know at one instance or the other you have been abused or wanted to be abused... have u ever checked if you had anything you have done wrong too?
ok, he invited me over and started caressing my breast later he wanted to rape me.. .your fault? you went to a guy's house without enough rigid evaluation of who he might be? Hey sis if he is successful on you, then u are well dealt with..
I met this guy, we exchanged number and we started as friends. He invited me over and I went. .... ma'am u are a fool. why? my Yoruba people will say 'ore kini aja n Ba Ekun se' meaning what kind of friend can a dog and tiger be...
yes, you might believe its a normal thing, but it ain't normal when you visit a guy who is your friend without taking other friends along..... its the bitter truth.
now, do you think he is a fool? its not a need that girls like syphoning money from their male counterpart.. ok , the last time he took you out, you enjoyed yourself. whao! he spoiled you. lolz, CU's of is generosity you wants to extend the kindness by visiting in a dress to kill outfit. ma'am u are doomed. firstly, is he a philanthropist? even a philanthropist wants something in return. I think he would take advantage of you CU's you have shown him you are giving yourself out, yeah with what you are wearing.
I'm yet to see a guy in his right senses wanting to rape a lady who gave him a lot of stress before even saying 'well I might do'.... He asked you out last month and you already visited this week. whao you must be gangraped CU's u are very cheap
Who knows maybe you have been sent money many times and you are still demanding like he is your Dad's lose account manager. well that guy kept sending you hefty recharge cards and you think he is a good guy. The more you collect from that guy, the more your value is reduced before him.
I was forced to watch some clips that went viral on the internet, where some guys had to rape two secondary students,.. they were actually speaking Yoruba language. and with what I unleashed, those girls were actually caught in a bush behind their school(what were they doing too). All this places are where the bad guys perpetrate their doings. they shouldn't be there too.

another case was a girl gang raped by six guys. also what I decode there was that this girl actually went there on her own and was not abducted there. why?

Girls, you need to be careful and not all the time dining with the devil.

on the final note. I don't condone guys raping girls and Im still an advocate of the government creating a center where rapist would be kept..
nonetheless girls needs to guild against rapist who poses in a
human cloak..

Now I want to reach to those who would castigate me... itsy own opinion

Drabeey
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by ladyF(f): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Anoda thread on rape....
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
If i comment make I knw wetin cus am
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by misspicy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abeg d raping don do now....hian
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
ehn ehn! anyhow sha

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Jenny1010(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Drabeey:
[/b][b] Whao, you are welcome here....
I actually feel it as an obligation yo enlighten Ladies on here about rape... yeah rape is real. but do u know what? If you are been raped its still boils down to you. I know many wants my head on this statement.... but before you do hear me out
I know at one instance or the other you have been abused or wanted to be abused... have u ever checked if you had anything you have done wrong too?
ok, he invited me over and started caressing my breast later he wanted to rape me.. .your fault? you went to a guy's house without enough rigid evaluation of who he might be? Hey sis if he is successful on you, then u are well dealt with..
I met this guy, we exchanged number and we started as friends. He invited me over and I went. .... ma'am u are a fool. why? my Yoruba people will say 'ore kini aja n Ba Ekun se' meaning what kind of friend can a dog and tiger be...
yes, you might believe its a normal thing, but it ain't normal when you visit a guy who is your friend without taking other friends along..... its the bitter truth.
now, do you think he is a fool? its not a need that girls like syphoning money from their male counterpart.. ok , the last time he took you out, you enjoyed yourself. whao! he spoiled you. lolz, CU's of is generosity you wants to extend the kindness by visiting in a dress to kill outfit. ma'am u are doomed. firstly, is he a philanthropist? even a philanthropist wants something in return. I think he would take advantage of you CU's you have shown him you are giving yourself out, yeah with what you are wearing.
I'm yet to see a guy in his right senses wanting to rape a lady who gave him a lot of stress before even saying 'well I might do'.... He asked you out last month and you already visited this week. whao you must be gangraped CU's u are very cheap
Who knows maybe you have been sent money many times and you are still demanding like he is your Dad's lose account manager. well that guy kept sending you hefty recharge cards and you think he is a good guy. The more you collect from that guy, the more your value is reduced before him.
I was forced to watch some clips that went viral on the internet, where some guys had to rape two secondary students,.. they were actually speaking Yoruba language. and with what I unleashed, those girls were actually caught in a bush behind their school(what were they doing too). All this places are where the bad guys perpetrate their doings. they shouldn't be there too.

another case was a girl gang raped by six guys. also what I decode there was that this girl actually went there on her own and was not abducted there. why?

on the final note. I don't condone guys raping girls and Im still an advocate of the government creating a center where rapist would be kept..
human cloak..

[b][b] Whao, you are welcome here....

human cloak..

Now I want to reach to those who would castigate me... itsy own opinion.

Drabeey [b]

Really educative!
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jenny1010:

Really educative!
whao! Thanks
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Ariani: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
i dnt jst get dis wats d hype abt rape dats been on 4 suntime nw cnt we jst forget abt dis rape?
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by missstella(f): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
^^^^ This nigga is talkin from experience sorry dude I feel ya pain
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by gj22(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Drabeey:

[b]
Whao, you are welcome here....

human cloak..

Drabeey
[/b]

Girls need to do things that will keep off predators and be really careful but it is stupid for blaming girls for getting raped. That's like blaming murder victims for getting killed.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
hbpeze:
I love raping girls they are worth nothing . useless set hungry man looking size . thieves na wertin them be . even person way quote me na wasted sperm

F*ck responsibly!!!!!!
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
gj22:

Girls need to do things that will keep off predators and be really careful but it is stupid for blaming girls for getting raped. That's like blaming murder victims for getting killed.

Hey, not stupidity. Read this very well, I said the needful about guiding against rape
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
hbpeze:
I love raping girls they are worth nothing . useless set hungry man looking size . thieves na wertin them be . even person way quote me na wasted sperm
God have a better plan for you
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Oahray: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2015
missstella:
^^^^ This nigga is talkin from experience sorry dude I feel ya pain
hehehehe... Fear no let you quote am?
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Oahray:
hehehehe... Fear no let you quote am?

Fear of What?
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Ridwan6588(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lols, you are right, for her to have come in the first place, what does she think you guys wana do? does she think you wana discuss how to FRIED YAM? Lols, i pity her jawe

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Oahray: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Drabeey:

Fear of What?
em... I think the lady got it
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Oahray:
em... I think the lady got it
ok
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by emitheo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
total bollocks

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
emitheo:
total bollocks
CU's u don't believe it
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by porozhniy(m): 2:21am On Aug 23, 2015
it seems a lot of guys will have to make a date with the court room to finally realize that "no means no". it's never okay to rape a lady, that's the simple mesg. ladies una don hear am na, better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 23, 2015
There is no justification for raping someone, whether female/male. You gave examples of women that go to certain areas that rapists are known at, but what about incestuous rape/molestation done towards children that obviously know no better at a young age? Do they deserve to be raped n molested? Did they "seduce" a man in their kiddy clothes?

I don't support any form of sexual abuse done against one will by force.
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Adanna28:
There is no justification for raping someone, whether female/male. You gave examples of women that go to certain areas that rapists are known at, but what about incestuous rape/molestation done towards children that obviously know no better at a young age? Do they deserve to be raped n molested? Did they "seduce" a man in their kiddy clothes?

I don't support any form of sexual abuse done against one will by force.

Those you are talking about are called pedophiles. To my reckoning, they ain't the same as rapist. What I'm saying on there is a man to a lady.
I don't condole rape too, but we can all guard against been raped if we make ise of some tricks, and part of those tricks are what we listed above
Re: Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) by emitheo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:

CU's u don't believe it
yes....just no way will i believe that

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation SEX ? / Single Laaaaadies, Be Wise, This Is True (picture) / What Is Your Definition Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.