Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? (6942 Views)

Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 / Are Black People Created In God's Image ? / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
GooseBaba:

Your man don die tey tey... And you still carrying generational curse dey waka street dey form saved.. undecided

Anyhow sha, hell fire things. Get ready.. grin

As said earlier;

Whatever strokes your beards.....

Hell? Where's that? If there's a place like that, boo! I don't wanna know

Heaven tins loading.......... #focused
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thoniameek:

As said earlier;

Whatever strokes your beards.....

Hell? Where's that? If there's a place like that, boo! I don't wanna know

Heaven tins loading.......... #focused

Why you dey fear na...?

If you believe in heaven that means to say hell things..

You believe in the late christ that means lucifer things..

Stop deluding yourself. You're cursed "ham things ".. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
GooseBaba:

Why you dey fear na...?

If you believe in heaven that means to say hell things..

You believe in the late christ that means lucifer things..

Stop deluding yourself. You're cursed "ham things ".. undecided

Fear? What's that? I have only got perfect which casteth out all fear

I fear my God Almighty only
He can make and break me
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 2:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Fear? What's that? I have only got perfect which casteth out all fear

I fear my God Almighty only
He can make and break me

Good thing you're scared of your god, if he can do that to his own son, hmmm. Atleast you know where you stand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

grin grin grin grin

Akpos!!!! Did your forebears tell you this "historical story " or you read it in a foreign book that they rejected and considered to be an element of destructive influence.
read song of Solomon 1:5-6, and Job 30:30 in the Bible.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

Good thing you're scared of your god, if he can do that to his own son, hmmm. Atleast you know where you stand. grin

Scared? No! He won't hurt me, only the things that 'I' do hurt me and others

Fear? Yes! He's beyond my imagination

I guess that's why all you atheist can't believe or more like understand God, because he's beyond all that reason and logic that comes out of that limited brain of yours
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Akpobaro:
read song of Solomon 1:5-6, and Job 30:30 in the Bible.

grin grin grin

Guy you no try at all....smh. Show me your village folklore that depicts or narrates those stories/myths of those characters. Your evidence cannot come from one source ( holy babble) if you claim west africans are semitic. They ought to be massive evidence from their perspective that supports your claim.

With my little research, from the late 50s to the 90s. Even with the massive delusion of Nigerians referring to themselves as descendant of Abraham. I'm yet to see pulpit claims that ye is a semite or hamite. Clearly, in this same period of time african americans were subjected to this ham curse by their caucasians counterparts.

Today, with the influx of hebrew isrealites. Their claims of being semite challenges the curse of ham. Mind you, if you as an african from the west does not consider yourself to be a semite you automatically become a hamite or a sleeping semite that needs awakening. So Akpos, which other body of evidence do you have to support your claims without the holy babble..
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Scared? No! He won't hurt me, only the things that 'I' do hurt me and others

Fear? Yes! He's beyond my imagination

I guess that's why all you atheist can't believe or more like understand God, because he's beyond all that reason and logic that comes out of that limited brain of yours

Smh, so because I refuse to worship a man made god I automatically become an atheist... Is this what the curse from your god has reduced your brain capacity to?
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

Smh, so because I refuse to worship a man made god I automatically become an atheist... Is this what the curse from your god has reduced your brain capacity to?

Oh! So you do believe in the existence of a God? But just not in a man made God? Me too..... My bad, do well to forgive me for assuming.

So, what God do you actually believe in?
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Oh! So you do believe in the existence of a God? But just not in a man made God? Me too..... My bad, do well to forgive me for assuming.

So, what God do you actually believe in?

I don't believe in the existence of a God... I seek God.. Through knowledge of the cosmos, i seek to know, not to believe. Therefore, the cosmos is my book/path to know God. Natural balance of existence.

You on the other hand believe and worship the words of men, man made things/god..
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

I don't believe in the existence of a God... I seek God.. Through knowledge of the cosmos, i seek to know, not to believe. Therefore, the cosmos is my book/path to know God. Natural balance of existence.

You on the other hand believe and worship the words of men, man made things/god..

Aha! So Cosmo is your bible, hmmmmm

Worshipping the creature instead of the creator

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Aha! So Cosmo is your bible, hmmmmm

Worshipping the creature instead of the creator

If I say you're a fool na, you will say i insulted you. Where did I say that I worship anything..? Kindly read and comprehend.

Cosmos is my book.. Meaning, i write my findings. Bible is a story book soaked in superstitions and dog shiiit. You worshipper of man/man made god.. Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

If I say you're a fool na, you will say i insulted you. Where did I say that I worship anything..? Kindly read and comprehend.

Cosmos is my book.. Meaning, i write my findings. Bible is a story book soaked in superstitions and dog shiiit. You worshipper of man/man made god.. Tufiakwa!!!!

"The fool says in his heart, there is no God..." I did not create this thread for atheists to come and display their foolishness. If you have nothing better to say, kindly keep silent.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wiztonero:

"The fool says in his heart, there is no God..." I did not create this thread for atheists to come and display their foolishness. If you have nothing better to say, kindly keep silent.

Who is this deranged rat..do you know how to read and comprehend...?

And the demented fool says in his heart, that his god wrote /inspired a book...

Only a foolish god lay claims in a book...

No wonder You open a thread to showcase your inferiority complex... Thunder fire you there.. Leprosy hold your left testicles...
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

Ok, Cosmo is your bible
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Ok, Cosmo is your bible

Smh, you go school so?

The cosmos as we know it, to a piece of primitive literature shocked

You are clearly showing symptoms of a biblical generational curse.. Subservient brain.. undecided you can't really think properly.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

Smh, you go school so?

The cosmos as we know it, to a piece of primitive literature shocked

You are clearly showing symptoms of a biblical generational curse.. Subservient brain.. undecided you can't really think properly.

And you who seems to think properly can't pass a message across without being overly aggressive, cursing, swearing and whining

So much for your Cosmo bible

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

And you who seems to think properly can't pass a message across without being overly aggressive, cursing, swearing and whining

So much for your Cosmo bible

That's the only way I can relate with someone that is cursed. undecided ham things... lipsrsealed
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

That's the only way I can relate with someone that is cursed. undecided ham things... lipsrsealed

When charcoal calls pot black..... Smh

Even with Cosmo as his bible

2 Likes

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wiztonero:
In Genesis 9:20-27, we see how Noah cursed his son Ham for mocking him while he was drunk. He cursed Ham's descendants saying that they would always be servants to the descendants of his brothers Shem and Japhet. I have often wondered, could it be that black Africans are the children of Ham? Because all through history, from the slave trade, to the colonial era (even now in a subtler form) blacks have always been oppressed by the whites. So, guys what do you think? Could it be because of Noah's curse on our progenitor?

Ham was not the one cursed. It was canaan., and the blacks are not descended from Canaan.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

When charcoal calls pot black..... Smh

Even with Cosmo as his bible

And there you have it.... I said it. You no go school.

See what primitive stories has done to your brain. Show me the similarity with cosmos and bible. And how your charcoal and pot statement makes any sense.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

And there you have it.... I said it. You no go school.

See what primitive stories has done to your brain. Show me the similarity with cosmos and bible. And how your charcoal and pot statement makes any sense.

Read again and this time between the lines

So much for Cosmo as your bible

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Read again and this time between the lines

So much for Cosmo as your bible

I'm not ready between no nonsense line. Explain yourself.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

I'm not ready between no nonsense line. Explain yourself.

Lwkmd cheesy grin..... If you think am cursed or acting out of a curse, so are you bro - so are you. Only that mine is different than that coz I know it, but pathetic-you don't.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

Lwkmd cheesy grin..... If you think am cursed or acting out of a curse, so are you bro - so are you. Only that mine is different than that coz I know it, but pathetic-you don't.

Ehh hen, now you are talking. Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

I proclaim you cursed, by the power of the holy bible guided by the generational curse of Adam and the extra side dish of ham curse. This we know.

I beg of you.. Tell pathetic me my own. Aunty don't fall my hand Pleassssse..
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

Ehh hen, now you are talking. Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

I proclaim you cursed, by the power of the holy bible guided by the generational curse of Adam and the extra side dish of ham curse. This we know.

I beg of you.. Tell pathetic me my own. Aunty don't fall my hand Pleassssse..

You do agree that you're also cursed right? That's a good start..... Admitting that there's a problem.

The solution is to understand and believe that Christ took upon himself every curse that was placed on you and washed it on Calvary tree.....

Now you can walk a free man, just like me - exactly my point from the beginning of our conversation.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by GooseBaba: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thoniameek:

You do agree that you're also cursed right? That's a good start..... Admitting that there's a problem.

The solution is to understand and believe that Christ took upon himself every curse that was placed on you and washed it on Calvary tree.....

Now you can walk a free man, just like me - exactly my point from the beginning of our conversation.

Haba Haba Haba..... Abeg do sharp reverse.. Tell me where I agreed that I was cursed...?

Please if you do not point it out thunder will fire you ohh.. Hmm
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Radiohead6(f): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wiztonero:
In Genesis 9:20-27, we see how Noah cursed his son Ham for mocking him while he was drunk. He cursed Ham's descendants saying that they would always be servants to the descendants of his brothers Shem and Japhet. I have often wondered, could it be that black Africans are the children of Ham? Because all through history, from the slave trade, to the colonial era (even now in a subtler form) blacks have always been oppressed by the whites. So, guys what do you think? Could it be because of Noah's curse on our progenitor?
The Hamites are the Blacks of Sudan Ethiopia Kenya and lybia of today , The Edomites Nation are the Whites the West Africans and partly South are Shamaites of the house of Israel Namely Judah ,Levi and Benjamins , a whole lot of truth in the bible tho , and Yes meaning Jesus was A black man , Not Arab or black Arab but pure black

Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Radiohead6:
The Hamites are the Blacks of Sudan Ethiopia Kenya and lybia of today , The Edomites Nation are the Whites the West Africans and partly South are Shamaites of the house of Israel Namely Judah ,Levi and Benjamins , a whole lot of truth in the bible tho , and Yes meaning Jesus was A black man , Not Arab or black Arab but pure black

Blacks are from Cush.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wiztonero:
Fantasy religion propaganda!

There are no such things as God/gods.
Re: Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? by Radiohead6(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
JMAN05:

Blacks are from Cush.
could you prove this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... / The Idea 'god' In Religion Is Just Basically The Ultimate Desire Of Man / Sunday Sermon: Do You Truly Love God? (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.