Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC (7219 Views)

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / On Evolution, Big Bang, The Bible And The Quran / Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2013
Post interesting videos or facts you've found about either of the above here. smiley

I'll go first... tongue Here are some videos
countering the "Lucy" theory by Dr. David Mention.

Not only is this man a genius but he's hilarious! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6RfIEVO6YQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZx5GV2qft0
this entire video is on point much like the first one
but 16:00 is the best part!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 4:42am On May 21, 2013
very interesting.
a guy challenges evolution and nobody gotz nada to say. grin
I think i may be on to something...

MORE TO COME! grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
[size=88pt]bumped!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
I'll watch them when I have the time wink
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123: I'll watch them when I have the time wink

adaobi123: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

i have some interesting videos i will be posting.
so when you can check then out. wink
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
the only common ancestor...GOD. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avF3vvIjpJU
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
EXPOSED! The Delusional Double-Talk of Evolution EXPOSED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wibn94m4kpo

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin

i have some interesting videos i will be posting.
so when you can check then out. wink

I will smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
@last video..OMG!! the truth!! grin grin

everything i talk about:

life and race/genetics..I ALWAYS start at the beginning.
but i am delusional...right grin grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI_R1p6qcT4

grin grin
right. if the lighter skin human population were direct descendants of
evolved primates...why did they not regain their "fur" when they ventured further north? grin

why the need for clothing and fire to keep warm? grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
ighoosagie: Good morning everyone.

good morning dear, smiley
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
lol @atheists avoiding this thread.

this is mad funny.

you try to play religious folks but can't respond to these simple videos? grin
i haven't even began posting the deep ones yet that get into the nitty gritty of this cult you guys
are so eager to defend grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bookmarked !
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by mantraa: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please watch this video by a 15 year old girl explaining the basic facts of evolution. Its not that difficult to understand. You just need to try to get your head around the vast timescale involved in the process, and remember that 99% of mutations are not beneficial, leading to the fact that 99% of all species that have ever existed are now extinct. However, in a constantly changing environment due to the slow process of continents moving because of plate tectonics, a very small percentage of mutations are advantageus to the new environments and climates and animal ends up in. Over millions of generations this enables natural selection to run its course and species to branch out into new variations, and eventually new species altogether. For example, All humans evolved out of Africa. The species that came out of africa first, Homo erectus are now extinct, as are homo neanderthal, and many other species of hominids whose fossils have been found. Homo Sapiens are the last surviving human specie left due to our intelligence which allowed us to manipulate our environment, create tools, use fire, farm animals and plants, build shelters etc.
In the last 100 years We have learned so much about the history of life on this planet. Dont throw it all away because of a book written by ignorant goat herders 3000 years ago who knew nothing compared to what we know now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrAQpUAfgW8
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
With all due respect you gotta come harder than that bro.
Thats not convincing at all.

I would choose to listen to socalled goat herders who probably knew more about the secrets of life than some evolutionist who goes by hearsay and emotions.

Just as i dont support religion for the same reasons.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicbwoy...sweery get in here! grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:
Logicbwoy...sweery get in here! grin

kiss kiss kiss

What do you want from me?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

kiss kiss kiss

kiss cheesy

to watch the videos and debunk them dear,
if there is one true agnostic atheist on here with the capability to do so on NL it's you smiley wink
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

kiss kiss kiss

Blinded by the bööty.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

kiss cheesy

to watch the videos and debunk them dear,
if there is one true agnostic atheist on here with the capability to do so on NL it's you smiley wink

So you actually take these videos seriously? okay...let me start with the one about the typical atheist
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Blinded by the bööty.

lol stop it tongue
Logicboy03:

So you actually take these videos seriously? okay...let me start with the one about the typical atheist

yup.

please do start cheesy
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Blinded by the bööty.

#I want that booty

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
mantraa: Please watch this video by a 15 year old girl explaining the basic facts of evolution. Its not that difficult to understand. You just need to try to get your head around the vast timescale involved in the process, and remember that 99% of mutations are not beneficial, leading to the fact that 99% of all species that have ever existed are now extinct. However, in a constantly changing environment due to the slow process of continents moving because of plate tectonics, a very small percentage of mutations are advantageus to the new environments and climates and animal ends up in. Over millions of generations this enables natural selection to run its course and species to branch out into new variations, and eventually new species altogether. For example, All humans evolved out of Africa. The species that came out of africa first, Homo erectus are now extinct, as are homo neanderthal, and many other species of hominids whose fossils have been found. Homo Sapiens are the last surviving human specie left due to our intelligence which allowed us to manipulate our environment, create tools, use fire, farm animals and plants, build shelters etc.
In the last 100 years We have learned so much about the history of life on this planet. Dont throw it all away because of a book written by ignorant goat herders 3000 years ago who knew nothing compared to what we know now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrAQpUAfgW8

Environments do not make the genetic elements and processes within which mutations occur. The TOE has to explain how the supposed universal ancestor came about via abiogenesis - it hasn't. Hence, every supposition of the ability of mutation and natural selection to make new traits has the hidden conjecture that these are possible through natural processes. Rare beneficial mutations is at the most very limited in the ability to make novel traits, at worst it cannot possibly make them at all. If mutations cannot make the traits, they can't be naturally selected for, hence your precious theory fails.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

#I want that booty

GUYS! embarassed embarassed
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Environments do not make the genetic elements and processes within which mutations occur. The TOE has to explain how the supposed universal ancestor came about via abiogenesis - it hasn't. Hence, every supposition of the ability of mutation and natural selection to make new traits has the hidden conjecture that these are possible through natural processes. Rare beneficial mutations is at the most very limited in the ability to make novel traits, at worst it cannot possibly make them at all. If mutations cannot make the traits, they can't be naturally selected for, hence your precious theory fails.

UH OH!! grin

this reminds me of a video I once saw...brb grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
im still looking for it.

but here is an interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0TS6I7E6M
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
brb smiley
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esUFSjZO-Hg

grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE TRUTH!

This video is an epic fail. Not only is it bigotry, it is also full of falsehood.

1) How can you hate what you dont believe in?
2) Without God, there is no morality? Wow, so the videomaker is only good because God said so?
3) Atheists like death metal, sex, drugs and violence? This guy needs to go to the christian belt in America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Is ''let The Sick Say I Am Heald And Poor, Am Rich'' Not Telling Lies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.