Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man (778 Views)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / 4 Ways To Play Your Part In Keeping Your Relationship Burning? / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by love2nicee: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man By Sabi9jablog

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/08/ladies-what-not-to-do-in-keeping-a-man.html

1. s*x:

I just had to start with this as it’s very popular in this society of ours. Be it at home, campus or in the office, you will occasionally hear of a lady scolding her guy for being unfaithful even after she has given him more than enough s*x.

In Campus, you will even find ladies being more than generous to a guy just to prove her love to him and for validation. This is totally wrong my sister.

S*x is just but a strengthener of a relationship, not a creator of love.

Get things right, A man’s heart has nothing to do with his boner and will not keep a man around for long.

2. Pregnancy:

If all the s*x you give him has not made him love you, don’t opt for pregnancy to keep a man. If he doesn’t love you, a pregnancy will be just but another thing to keep him wondering what he did to God for God to have tied him to this rubbish. (you that is).

Your Days with him will only bring you more sorrow instead of the happiness you intended to get. That is if he decides not to call you and deny being responsible for your pregnancy in the first place.

3. Marriage:

Wait a minute, did you just rush to get yourself married since you fear losing the guy!?

You just signed your certificate to sleepless nights. Marriage has never been a means to keep a man.

If a guy loves you, he will be more than glad to walk you down the aisle.

In fact, marriage makes him more attractive to the single ladies out there, hence increasing your insecurity.

4. Telling Lies Just To Keep A Man:

Besides lies being a sin, using them to build a relationship or to keep a man is totally bad.

Let me tell you in advance; the day he finds out that you did lie about a certain issue on which your relationship is based, everything that happened or you did for him afterwards is taken as a lie too.

Regardless of how sincere you were. Trust me, you don’t want to live a lie.

5. Emotional Blackmail:

From, Freedom Is All A Man Needs To Stay Yours Forever, freedom from emotional blackmail is one of which he ought to enjoy if you want him around.

If a man no longer loves you, please don’t try keeping him around by use of these emotional blackmails as they will only drive him even further. Some good examples of such include:

If you leave me, I will commit suicide.

I swear I will never love again if you leave me

6. Constant Texting:

Texting him all the time will not make him start loving you. Do something constructive with your life rather than forwarding him all those funny jokes you received from pals.

No guy likes a nagging lady who keeps on asking if he’s too busy to reply her. But that doesn’t mean that you totally do away with texting, just proceed with moderation.

7. Involving Third Parties:

If the guy makes up his mind that it’s over, don’t go calling all his pals and begging his grandmother to talk to him for you.

Don’t run to the social media, writing on his wall expressing how much you are crying at the moment on the thought of him wanting to leave you.

Approach him instead; try solving your issues and not broadcast them. Sympathy won’t keep a man around for long.

8. House Wife:

Please don’t become his maid thinking that he will love you even more.

You can do some cooking and laundry once in a while, but let it not become your duty.

Don’t even think of moving-in with him.

What Not To Do In Keeping A Man

Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's right. buh some stubborn girls will still act foolish and do these things.
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by missKiffy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by dunsman(f): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op u ar right.. How I wish u can come and tell dat to chiamaka cry
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
The guy should do all he could, I don't believe in doing anything to keep a man. I give up on men long ago,,try to keep them and they'll keep running away,,behave like you don't give a fūçk and they'll flock around you like bee and honey.
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by Godfullsam(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
OP you try.

But if girls don't do any of the things you mentioned above for guys, what should they do to keep a guy they love

because girls are naturally jealous, every girl wana keep her man.
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by chigoizie7(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:
The guy should do all he could, I don't believe in doing anything to keep a man. I give up on men long ago,,try to keep them and they'll keep running away,,behave like you don't give a fūçk and they'll flock around you like bee and honey.

Ok
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good one. But what should they do to keep a man? grin grin Ok, I understand-they are not supposed to do anything to keep a man...what is yours is yours, you don't have to fight to keep him, right? grin grin.
Re: Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man by MRBrownJ: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
@love2nicee
you seem confused... you write "what NOT to do in keeping a man" and then write things about love that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread... unless if you believe that keeping a man means that he will love you?!?!?!?!?!

love2nicee:

1. s*x:
I just had to start with this as it’s very popular in this society of ours. Be it at home, campus or in the office, you will occasionally hear of a lady scolding her guy for being unfaithful even after she has given him more than enough s*x.
In Campus, you will even find ladies being more than generous to a guy just to prove her love to him and for validation. This is totally wrong my sister.
S*x is just but a strengthener of a relationship, not a creator of love.
Get things right, A man’s heart has nothing to do with his boner and will not keep a man around for long.

WTF #1 sex ALONE cannot make a lady keep her man, yes, but SEXUAL SATISFACTON is a very important part of the whole package that would have a man stay with a certain lady. so YES, satisfaction in the bedroom (provided from sex) is very important in keeping that fire burning between lovers, and strenghtening the love that they have! NO single thing is going to keep a man around forever, it takes a mix of many different things to attain that level of commitment!

2. Pregnancy:
If all the s*x you give him has not made him love you, don’t opt for pregnancy to keep a man. If he doesn’t love you, a pregnancy will be just but another thing to keep him wondering what he did to God for God to have tied him to this rubbish. (you that is).
Your Days with him will only bring you more sorrow instead of the happiness you intended to get. That is if he decides not to call you and deny being responsible for your pregnancy in the first place.

WTF #2 sadly, you are partially wrong again, especially in the African society. many men will marry a lady that falls pregnant, due to social/family/religious pressures. and although that man may not love the lady, he would still marry her and stay with her. soYES, a pregnancy would/could "keep a man".

3. Marriage:
Wait a minute, did you just rush to get yourself married since you fear losing the guy!?
You just signed your certificate to sleepless nights. Marriage has never been a means to keep a man.
If a guy loves you, he will be more than glad to walk you down the aisle.
In fact, marriage makes him more attractive to the single ladies out there, hence increasing your insecurity.

WTF #3 in Africa, women dont ask men in marriage, its the other way aroung... so if a man ask a lady's hand in marriage then she MUST accept, if she wants to keep this man. if she doesnt then chances are she will quickly lose that bobo!

4. Telling Lies Just To Keep A Man:
Besides lies being a sin, using them to build a relationship or to keep a man is totally bad.
Let me tell you in advance; the day he finds out that you did lie about a certain issue on which your relationship is based, everything that happened or you did for him afterwards is taken as a lie too.
Regardless of how sincere you were. Trust me, you don’t want to live a lie.

WTF #4 there are many ways a lady may be lying, yet not jeopardising her r/ship. she could lie about how crazy she is of him; how good he is in bed; how many orgasm she had etc

5. Emotional Blackmail:
From, Freedom Is All A Man Needs To Stay Yours Forever, freedom from emotional blackmail is one of which he ought to enjoy if you want him around.
If a man no longer loves you, please don’t try keeping him around by use of these emotional blackmails as they will only drive him even further. Some good examples of such include:
If you leave me, I will commit suicide.
I swear I will never love again if you leave me

WTF #5 why would/should a woman want to stay with a man who does NOT love/care for her?! what you wrote above aint emotional blackmail, its desperation/foolishness/threats in return for pity etc
btw if a man NEED freedom therefore he has ABSOLUTELY no business being in a r/ship. a r/ship is about 2 people.

6. Constant Texting:
Texting him all the time will not make him start loving you. Do something constructive with your life rather than forwarding him all those funny jokes you received from pals.
No guy likes a nagging lady who keeps on asking if he’s too busy to reply her. But that doesn’t mean that you totally do away with texting, just proceed with moderation.

WTF #6 since when does "constant texting" keeps a man?! and what has that got to do with love (as you wrote above)? ahahahahaha
btw constant texting, thats woman stuff, not men! a woman can constantly text a man (if she wants) and this will change nothing in the r/ship, so long as he is NOT forced to reply her messages all the time.

7. Involving Third Parties:
If the guy makes up his mind that it’s over, don’t go calling all his pals and begging his grandmother to talk to him for you.
Don’t run to the social media, writing on his wall expressing how much you are crying at the moment on the thought of him wanting to leave you.
Approach him instead; try solving your issues and not broadcast them. Sympathy won’t keep a man around for long.

WTF #7 again, what are friends for, if not to help and guide you in the difficult moments in your life? if you have issues in a r/ship, then there is nothing wrong in seeking guidance for your closest friend/family.
BTW if a man does not want this r/ship any longer, then its not wrong to ask why, and see if there are possibilities to fix it. waking away without doing it is absurd!

8. House Wife:
Please don’t become his maid thinking that he will love you even more.
You can do some cooking and laundry once in a while, but let it not become your duty.
Don’t even think of moving-in with him.

WTF #8 there is nothing wrong with a lady showing off her "abilities", especially if that is ONLY what she brings to the union (like many do). if that man is bankrolling the r7ship then she MUST ck and clean every time she comes over or every time he politely asks her to do so.
there is also nothing wrong in living together so long as they both are comfortable with that, and its beneficial to the both of them (she needs a place to stay, he needs a maid).

(1) (Reply)

My Ideal Future Partner / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart / 20-powerful Ways To Live Longer!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.