Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. (28982 Views)

Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Kayfakto(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why na? Rape everywhere. May God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by 360ng: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Terrible
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by zexzy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
These days it's like someone somewhere is raping a child every minute in Nigeria. Lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by delishpot: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seems an Era of rapes cases are finally here shocked shocked shocked

Abi na the raining season dey cause am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Justicealh3(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
WOW.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Opiosko: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
ddippset:
There seems to be an evil spirit of rape hovering about this country for a while now. People are getting possessed. It's so scary. People are getting caught daily and people are doing it daily.
It's the spirit of Buhari and Aisha, may the gud laurd help Nigeria from rapists and pedols

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Opiosko: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
zexzy:
These days it's like someone somewhere is raping a child every minute in Nigeria. Lord help us.
They are having a field day now that their man, the chief pedol is in Assohole rock.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Speakdatruth: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
and d raping continues..............
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by freez2ryme(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well Na Yoruba man! So m not surprised at all.

NEXT...........

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by front247: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
That school should be permanently closed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by tete7000(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
seal123:
This issue is now becoming too rampant

My thought too. It is as if the rape demon is on the loose.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Okay
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by joystickextendr: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
when will these stop angry
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Dreazyb: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
How to get Free MTN airtime @ www.cuteloaded.com

Glo free 1GB for #100 @ www.cuteloaded.com

MTN FREE 7GB+2GB all reloaded @ www.cuteloaded.com

Etisalat free call codes@ www.cuteloaded.com

Learn how to use whatsapp for free @ www.cuteloaded.com
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by mestrophil(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
HeartRobber:
This is no news in this lagoon called nigeria
. Please Must we Hear about underAge Defilment every day Now, it hurt to see dis News daily....., always Bail, not guilty... the World is Ending... What are Old Men seeing in 10yrs, 8yrs dis days.. O Lord bami darijiWon...
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
biko beware of yolobas who play around your kids. pls umu nne odikwa risky

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Maybe the kids dressed indecently to school undecided

Stupid rapist goat. Next thing he will blame the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Pebcak: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Feranmicharles(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
chymystique:
That man needs to be castrated. Am yet to understand what triggers these kinda devlish angry

I can relate to these gals comment about not telling parents. I pray they outgrow the fear as I did. Amen
am very sorry to ask this angry were you once raped?embarassed pls if this gonna annoy you,pls pardon me. Cos u sound like... Am sorry to askangryembarassedsad
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Otunbatrafford: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lagos and news of rape these days. The place is gradually taking over from the Indian cities of Mumbai, Bombay and New Delhi.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
konji na bastard
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by sainty2k3(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rape rape rape everywhere, what's wrong with those men sef.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Tiwanna(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Matter!
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by chymystique(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Am sorry to askangryembarassedsad

Technically NO. Pls ask no more ?s. Thanks cool
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by omojeesu(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Psychologists, sociologists, counsellors, right activists and the law can define this abuse anyway. But know for certain the demons of sexual immoralities dwell in our midst!

Situation will worsen! Kiin s'eepe!!
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by ChappyChase: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Its obvious that man no longer has need for his Joystick make them cut ham come give my Dog abeg! Pingo is hungry....
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by ChappyChase: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Feranmicharles:
am very sorry to ask this angry were you once raped?embarassed pls if this gonna annoy you,pls pardon me. Cos u sound like... Am sorry to askangryembarassedsad
Are you okay?
Why ask a lady such a silly question!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Mznaett: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na men go plenty for hell fire pass o choi! grin
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by ChappyChase: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
chymystique:

Technically NO. Pls ask no more ?s. Thanks cool
If I be you, I go baf that guy with insult for asking such a silly question!
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Gabrendo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
What is hapenning nah? Every where pedophiles. What kind of libido does all this morally depraved people have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.