Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. (28983 Views)

Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by SPOPOVICH: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigeria, land of rape.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by mummydirect(f): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
AreaFada2:
Na wa o. There is now r.ape epidemic. Even grandfathers are not left out. shocked

God save our kids.
Amen oooo.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Dubemkelly(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Now this sad, teachers should be seen as second parents while away from home. That nigga should be seriously dealt with, possibly his balls should be scooped out
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Our Lagos men!cheesy
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by nijanigga: 3:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Opiosko:
Hmm! Was the old goat trying to play Buhari and Aisha with these kids?
you must be a deranged person.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by patrick89(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Pavore9:
Someone should set up a website to have a gallery of the faces of these paedophiles and rapists! They need public shaming! angry Am not comfortable with all these bail options it seems to spur to them on!
also rituals list, incest, fraudster, Armed robbery, because nigeria has been fed with so many lies.
Nigeria need to know the real criminals.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by ledaman: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2015
castrate the bastard and keep is cork in museum for references!
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Miscellaneous(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Oya Drgroove come talk…
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Miscellaneous(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2015
ledaman:
castrate the bastard and keep is cork in museum for references!

too harsh ……
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by authority2006(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Opiosko:
Hmm! Was the old goat trying to play Buhari and Aisha with these kids?
May be he was trying to play your dad and mum with them. How about that?
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by inimitkel(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2015
I must admit there's somfin behind these incessant acts & to think this menace is targeted against lil kidslipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by tmlewin13(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Be Fit,Be Classy,Sexy Body,Reduce Your Tummy And Weight, Perfect Body Using Good Moisturising Cream&Soap,Strong And White Teeth(Babies&Adult), Also Learn how your baby can eat etc..Take A Ride With Me #Mobile:08130780113, BB:20C5F1A1,twitter:@tmlewin13
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by charlie009: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
arrant nonsense it could be dis is just a set up to dent his image and end the school.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Hero10001: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2015
chymystique:
That man needs to be castrated. Am yet to understand what triggers these kinda devlish angry

I can relate to these gals comment about not telling parents. I pray they outgrow the fear. Amen
Stop using "castrate" in this kinda situation.
It's irrelevant and such usage potrays you as an illiterate.
Grow up babe!
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by limamintruth: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/lagos-primary-school-proprietor-charged-with-rape-of-2-pupils/

These southerners keep on giving us nigerian men a bad name.
Sex.ual indiscipline is the cause!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by monex(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
chymystique:
That man needs to be castrated. Am yet to understand what triggers these kinda devlish angry

I can relate to these gals comment about not telling parents. I pray they outgrow the fear. Amen

simple. just castrate. there are chemical modes of castration to make it painless if we are concerned about Amnesty International and the likes.

unlike most other crimes, a rapist usually cannot change as his urge defies his rationality
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2015
searching4love:

so u were raped no wonder u end up being a tanoid just to spill out ur misery

Hey, better keep your mouth shut! angry
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2015
SPOPOVICH:
Nigeria, land of rape.

No, yoruba Land , Land of Rape wink
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by redsun(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015
I use to think oyinbos are the only paedophiles,but it is turning out to be an issue of recognising and addressing the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by DrMuzungu(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Tie him down, put a stick of TNT in his yansh and set it off. Case closed.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hey, better keep your mouth shut! angry

Hello Abuja Prostitute undecided
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2015
I feel the Ministry of Education should set up a commitee to visit Primary and secondary to enquire and encourage students to come out and report any sexual harrasment they go through in the hands of all these devilish teachers and principals. I believe many were raped/molested but are afraid to report so. God please protect all these innocent children.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Feranmicharles(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015
ChappyChase:

Are you okay?
Why ask a lady such a silly question!
if you're also offended/annoyed. Am sorry. Thanks
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by dasparrow: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2015
@Post

This issue of Nigerian adults sexually molesting little girls did not start yesterday. It started long time ago. I know quite a few people it happened to back then. The only reason we are getting to hear about it now is because of the internet. Nigerian parents usually tell their girls not to tell anyone they were sexually abused so that they don't hurt their chances of getting married. What these parents fail to understand is that child sexual molest can cause the victim to become scared of sexual intercourse as an adult or cause the person to become promiscuous. Child sexual abuse leaves a permanent psychological scar on the victim.

As religious as Nigerians are, yet, the country Nigeria is such a filth. Children are being defiled everyday and no one is doing anything to stop the madness. Then when Sunday comes, you see Nigerians crowd into churches or into mosques on Friday. Later, many of you begin to wonder why marriages are failing and ending in divorce. Why won't they end in divorce when there are so many women who were sexually abused as children and now are rigid when it comes to sex. Can you really blame them?

I keep saying it, I will never raise a family in Nigeria. It is a very sick country. Yes, child sexual abuse happens elsewhere but the perpetrators are thoroughly dealt with, publicly shamed and given heavy prison sentences; while in Nigeria, they are protected and given a mild jail term or no jail term at all. My dislike for Nigeria continues to grow everyday. No wonder the country cannot experience any true peace and long term progress.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Christmasdon(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
I just comment my reserve.
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
searching4love:

so u were raped no wonder u end up being a tanoid just to spill out ur misery
Mad man

Ode!
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by bummyla(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lord Have Mercy! Wicked Man! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. by Mznaett: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
uyai mma. Abadie? Na your signature do make i throw you hail

Ufan Idiokor o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.