Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign (1220 Views)

Imperialist US, European Countries Are Poisoning Non-corrupt African Presidents / Buhari's Statement On Nigerian Asylum Seekers Is Towards Global Jihad / Imperialist America: Setting The Stage For World War 3!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerians are Ignorant and Naïve, this is not an insult, but rather a stating of the Obvious. Nigeria Practices Democracy. And Democracy in the Real essence of it, is nothing more than a machine for Capitalists to accelerate their quest for Unending wealth. Hence the flaw in Democracy, In the Real essence of Life there is never anything like Democracy, because Man is never free, Man is only given the Illusion of freedom, but Man is never free. Man can only be Free when he is dead.

The United states of America is an Imperialist Country, that is no News. And it is a well known fact That America has been Responsible for majority of The wars that have been fought on earth since the end of world war 2. America derives it's power from waging proxy wars and using False Flag operations to over throw Governments, or sponsor groups that align with Terrorist ideologies. If I am to go on about the documented cases of False flag operations carried out by The American Governments round the world since the End of The second world War, we would not end this article. Because the Black Operations programs of the United states, around the world are in their Hundreds, If not thousands.

The issue of Islamic Jihadism has been in the Increase in Recent Years, and with The United states, sponsoring Hundreds of false Flag operations around the world Via it's Evil "COMPANY" The Terror of these Jihadists is beyond Comprehension. There is "Jihadi Fever" that's sweeping through the world, From Iraq to the Balkans, there are Numerous Jihadi Groups pledging allegiance to the American Sponsored Islamic State. Thereby consolidating some of the Gains of the Islamic State. The terror is increasing, and with Recent Intelligence reports That have reached me. I shake my head for Nigeria.

Many Nigerians are unaware that Nigeria is fighting it's Greatest battle for it's survival, even the president is not aware that he is like a Sardine fish swimming in the midst of Sharks and Barracudas. America is not an Ally of Nigeria, America is not an ally of any Country, the American Government has no respect for Human rights for it's citizens, talk less of Citizens from third world countries. Nigeria is playing with events beyond it's control, and it's funny when the President comes to TV to tell the New service Chiefs to wipe out Boko Haram within 3 months. That is absurd. It is with statements like This, that Nigeria is still battling with Boko Haram. The President fails to understand, that you can not go and look for Help from the people giving you the problem in the first Place. If I were the President. I would go to the Russians rather than the Americans. ( and Yes Company Spooks, Your country's Foreign Policy sucks, The Kremlin is More Honorable than the white House) America has become a shadow of it's self. And sooner than later. This shadow will become totally swallowed by the coming Darkness. #darkdaysahead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by dunsman(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
FTC!!!! grin grin grin
***Singing, we are here again, we are here again, father we are here again, lalasticla come and take control***
@topic grin well haven't read it undecided

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
FTC!!!! grin grin grin
***Singing, we are here again, we are here again, father we are here again, lalasticla come and take control***
@topic grin well haven't read it undecided
you should know that this will not get to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by profinaya: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rather than blame the us, america should be praised for keeping and sustaining world peace. The world should be grateful to the us on their roles in the two world wars, defeating communism, non proliferation of nuclear weapon etc if u claim america created isis, who created taliban, boko haram, al quaeda, al shabaab, hezbolla? You want to create the impression that america is the cause of jihadist movements around the world. The muslim world should look deep into their koran and ask themselves questions. America is not and can never be the reason for muslim to kill themselves.
You talk about russia, is nigeria ready to shift policy direction now? What will be our benefit in aligning with russia? Are we ready to be an enemy of the west? These are questions to be answered

4 Likes

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
profinaya:
Rather than blame the us, america should be praised for keeping and sustaining world peace. The world should be grateful to the us on their roles in the two world wars, defeating communism, non proliferation of nuclear weapon etc if u claim america created isis, who created taliban, boko haram, al quaeda, al shabaab, hezbolla? You want to create the impression that america is the cause of jihadist movements around the world. The muslim world should look deep into their koran and ask themselves questions. America is not and can never be the reason for muslim to kill themselves.
You talk about russia, is nigeria ready to shift policy direction now? What will be our benefit in aligning with russia? Are we ready to be an enemy of the west? These are questions to be answered
Thank you My Good Sire for your post, and Yes You have asked me Questions, That are Mature, Highly Intuitive and Intelligent. And I commend you, and I will do my best to answer them, as best as I can. There are always two sides of a story, the True side, and the false side, let me take you back to a previous administration of the American Government. The Presidency of Bill Clinton, you see, Good Ol Bill Clinton was accused by an Intern named Monica of sexual Harassment, at first Good Ol Bill was astounded, and with him the Entire American society, How dare Monica come to TV to accuse the number one American citizen of Sexual Assault, she was first called names and insulted, even Good Ol Bill came on Air to deny all the allegations raised against him by Monica, But as DNA analysis later proved, Bill and Monica were in the Habit of Getting "Blown by a Job" and later on Good Ol Bill who had come on air to deny that he had ever had anything to do with monica, had to recant his statement and beg the American society for Forgiveness, My good sire, I assure you that, if it had not been for the Unfortunate Cloth of Monica that Had Good ol bill's Sperm, we would never have Known The Truth of the story. But the Truth can not be Hidden forever. What am I saying in essence, if a sitting President of The United states can come on air in front of millions of His Citizens to deny a Truth. Then I wonder how many Lies must have been told by him and successive presidents like Georgia Bush and Barack Hussein Obama. Let me continue in another post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
profinaya:
My good sire, Your questions are among the most Intelligent questions I've been asked on Nairaland. And I really do appreciate your questions. Yes The US has been at the Fore front in the Battle against Communism. But is Communism all that Bad a Political concept? Is The Russia of Today or The china of Today not built on Marxist Principles? Is Russia or China doing Badly both Economically or Militarily? That is a question for another day. As per the Issue of Non Proliferation of Nuclear weapons, I laugh, I assume you're not an Intelligence analyst, hence my Laughter. Majority of American Allies Own Nuclear warheads. From Israel to Turkey. These are NATO countries. They own Nuclear war heads. Even when they ought not to own them. America used an Atomic Bomb on Japan, in the August Of 1945, Japan has still not recovered From that attack. And ever since then. Many Countries have been scared of suffering a similar fate. Hence their non Interest in securing a Nuclear war head. America uses Fear as a weapon when it comes to Nuclear warheads. As they are the Only documented Country that has used a Nuclear war head against another country. Even as. Hard nosed and leftist the Russians are, they've never used a Nuclear warhead against any enemy. (At least None that I know of). So the Issue of America and Non Proliferation of Nuclear war heads. Is a double faceted issue. It goes both ways. Aside from the PLO (palestinian Liberation Organization) that was headed by the later Yasser Arafat that is known to be a Terrorist Organization in the 70s and 80s The Taliban happens to be the Biggest Terrorist Organization till recently when ISIS took over from Them. And if you read your history very well, you'll know that The Americans helped train and sponsor the Afghan Mujahideen who later evolved into the taliban, during the Russian led Invasion of Afghanistan. The Taliban formed as a Result of American Influence in Afghanistan. Jeez. This a topic that would fill hundreds of Blank Pages. After the Russians Retreated. The Taliban, Headed by the Most Feared and Revered Mullar Omar took over the affairs of Governing the Afghan People. And there are documents that prove that after the war American CIA agents propped the Afghan Children/youth into believing more in Concepts of Jihad and Wahabism by giving them Books that had all sorts of Images of Mujahideen fighting and killing Russian Soldiers. These Children ended up being the Spear heads of Major Terrorist Groups like Al qaeda, Al Nusra etc.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
profinaya:
Please I apologize for quoting you severally, but I don't want to veer off from your questions, as they are very Intelligent and interesting questions. Most Nigerians are not bothered by things like this, because they think this does not affect them. all the Groups you've mentioned are being sponsored by American Proxy countries. Like the Islamic State for instance, There is Hard evidence that Proves that The Islamic State is Being sponsored covertly by Turkish secret Police. ISIS militants pass through Turkey undetered. And there are many more instances, but at the risk of sounding Conspiratorial, I'll leave them for another day, as for Boko Haram. I don't know what to say. Boko Haram is nothing more than an extension of American Foreign policy in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
profinaya:

I wanted to insult you initially, but bolaino's thorough lecture to you pacified my wrath.

Perhaps, you're just one the many ignorant folks around the globe who buys into America's hypocrisy, deceit & propaganda largely projected through their 4th branch [Media Orgs].

I won't even go into the details of America's Global Destabilization Program - subversion of governments, the 911 attacks & oil theft but 1 sure thing I want you to know is; among all the global powers, there's no savior besides Russia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by Rawani: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm afraid you're right OP. America is an anarchist nation which thrives on deceit and plain devilry.

Without terror, the dollar is indirectly threatened by the economic activities of stable and resource-soaked nations.

Nigeria is truly sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Our strategic position continentally has put the bulls-eye on us, however chances are that America will self-destruct before its evil agenda for Nigeria unravels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rawani:
I'm afraid you're right OP. America is an anarchist nation which thrives on deceit and plain devilry.

Without terror, the dollar is indirectly threatened by the economic activities of stable and resource-soaked nations.

Nigeria is truly sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Our strategic position continentally has put the bulls-eye on us, however chances are that America will self-destruct before its evil agenda for Nigeria unravels.
I hate U.S.A. The greatest hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by tucky200(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
America is involved in every single thing all over the world ,this guys are way too smart when it comes to governance and business especially

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by stealth007: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2015
My greatest worry is the sheepish behaviour of Nigerian youths, they either call this conspiracy theory or won't take interest in it all together. You will note this from the rate of contribution to the thread itself. This is the attitude of shortsighted people, if it were to be tribal related thread, the attitude would have been different. Our people have been so much brainwashed to the extent that they can't independently think of their national interest first without considering the American interests.
To the topic, USA was founded on intimidation and shedding the blood of red Indians by the listless European emigrants, the economy and the interest of USA throughout the World is maintained using the same method. In modern human history, the country that had waged and is still waging most direct and indirect wars, coup d'etat, black ops and acts of sabotage is USA! In fact, USA is constantly at war. This may sound far fetched but students of history will attest to this.
A quick review[/i]
Before the second world war, national currencies of industrialized countries were always backed up with precious metals like Gold. After the second world war, there is systematic obliteration of this requirement of using Gold as monetary reserve. the victorious party formed the UN with five permanent members with veto power! ( where is the so called democracy?!). The monetary functions of the UN was outsourced to the IMF and the World bank exclusively controlled by the American led western bloc up till now. The recognized reserve currencies by this IMF are: US Dollar, EU's Euro, Great Britain's Pound and Japan's Yen. Note China, the second largest economy currency is not there.
From the above[i]

USA Installs and depose leaders throughout the world (especially the weak) as it interest dictates not necessarily supporting democracy. For example 1953 CIA sponsored coup to overthrow democratically elected Government in Iran and installed the monarch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
Dollar is just a paper money not being backed up by Gold forget about what CNN says.(They do not allow auditing of their Gold reserve by independent body) They can always print as much as they want in reality. Dollar is being propped up by middle east petrodollar; This is the reason why Arab despots are the greatest US allies. US do not criticize them despite the fact that in Saudi women cannot drive, they can't go out alone, beheading of the culprit is still in practice and daily abuse, murder and detention of those that are critical of the monarch.
In the September 11 attacks,15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. US do not always wants to investigate this; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
Saudi war on Yemen with support of US (an attempt to control Gulf of Aden), attempt to overthrow Syrian Government by Turkey US, Arab despots ISIS overrun of some parts of Iraq and Syria supported by these same Governments, US proposed balkanization of Iraq (http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/04/28/defense-bill-recognizes-iraqs-kurdish-sunni-militias-as-a-country), etc are all economical wars that centres on flow and control of natural resources, these are all lengthy analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bonechamberlain(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
wbb.
Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Zoharariel:

I wanted to insult you initially, but bolaino's thorough lecture to you pacified my wrath.

Perhaps, you're just one the many ignorant folks around the globe who buys into America's hypocrisy, deceit & propaganda largely projected through their 4th branch [Media Orgs].

I won't even go into the details of America's Global Destabilization Program - subversion of governments, the 911 attacks & oil theft but 1 sure thing I want you to know is; among all the global powers, there's no savior besides Russia.
My Good Sire, you're taking the words from my Mouth. I don't know what more to say. Just help me to explain more for our Fellow Nairalanders, whenever you can. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rawani:

I'm happy that you're able to agree with me on this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
stealth007:
My greatest worry is the sheepish behaviour of Nigerian youths, they either call this conspiracy theory or won't take interest in it all together. You will note this from the rate of contribution to the thread itself. This is the attitude of shortsighted people, if it were to be tribal related thread, the attitude would have been different. Our people have been so much brainwashed to the extent that they can't independently think of their national interest first without considering the American interests.
To the topic, USA was founded on intimidation and shedding the blood of red Indians by the listless European emigrants, the economy and the interest of USA throughout the World is maintained using the same method. In modern human history, the country that had waged and is still waging most direct and indirect wars, coup d'etat, black ops and acts of sabotage is USA! In fact, USA is constantly at war. This may sound far fetched but students of history will attest to this.
A quick review[/i]
Before the second world war, national currencies of industrialized countries were always backed up with precious metals like Gold. After the second world war, there is systematic obliteration of this requirement of using Gold as monetary reserve. the victorious party formed the UN with five permanent members with veto power! ( where is the so called democracy?!). The monetary functions of the UN was outsourced to the IMF and the World bank exclusively controlled by the American led western bloc up till now. The recognized reserve currencies by this IMF are: US Dollar, EU's Euro, Great Britain's Pound and Japan's Yen. Note China, the second largest economy currency is not there.
From the above[i]

USA Installs and depose leaders throughout the world (especially the weak) as it interest dictates not necessarily supporting democracy. For example 1953 CIA sponsored coup to overthrow democratically elected Government in Iran and installed the monarch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
Dollar is just a paper money not being backed up by Gold forget about what CNN says.(They do not allow auditing of their Gold reserve by independent body) They can always print as much as they want in reality. Dollar is being propped up by middle east petrodollar; This is the reason why Arab despots are the greatest US allies. US do not criticize them despite the fact that in Saudi women cannot drive, they can't go out alone, beheading of the culprit is still in practice and daily abuse, murder and detention of those that are critical of the monarch.
In the September 11 attacks,15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. US do not always wants to investigate this; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
Saudi war on Yemen with support of US (an attempt to control Gulf of Aden), attempt to overthrow Syrian Government by Turkey US, Arab despots ISIS overrun of some parts of Iraq and Syria supported by these same Governments, US proposed balkanization of Iraq (http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/04/28/defense-bill-recognizes-iraqs-kurdish-sunni-militias-as-a-country), etc are all economical wars that centres on flow and control of natural resources, these are all lengthy analysis.
Thank you very much my good sire for your post, it shows that you Are very Good at Analyzing Intelligence Reports, You're like a Nigerian James Bond. The Nigerian Youths are My fear, I say this before God and Man. I don't know how to describe the Height of my Fear for The Nigerian Youths. I don't know if I have to Partner with Wizkid or Davido in order to warn them of the Dangers ahead. Maybe a Remix of Azonto with the Right Lyrics, will set their minds on the Right path, Maybe, Just Maybe.
Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
profinaya:

So many people quote you, I am yet to see your replication.

Prove yourself worthy by replying them, Mr.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by bolaino(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

So many people quote you, I am yet to see your replication.

Prove yourself worthy by replying them, Mr.
bros, you dey vex oo,
Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by major466(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Op is right. Only the gullible still see America as a friend.
This is how United States maintain control of the world:
1. Support disidents and miscreants into violent confrontation against governments and countries they don't like.
2. Set up revolutionary groups disguise as Charity organisations to finance terrorism.
3. Place sanctions on countries via questionable human rights reports.
4. Promotion of international law, thereby eroding independence and soveriegnty of smaller countries.
The worst; playing the devil by Pretending to care for countries facing terrorism, offering to help even though they were the ones behind it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
bolaino:
bros, you dey vex oo,

Bro I prefer to remain silent when I have nothing to contribute on thread such as this.

I just sit back and learn from intellectuals like you and others who have contributed positively.

The guy was here to accused Islam.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
profinaya:

I am waiting for your reply to those who quote you.

Before that, this is for you and your likes.

Islam with or without you will win

But you without Islam will loss and get lost.

1 Like

Re: Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign by major466(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
profinaya:
I understand your argument because I felt the same way back in the day. I used to get angry when ever people say America supports terrorist activities round the world, giving the fact that America committed huge resources material and human to maintain peace and stability around the world.
Things changed when I discovered and reviewed the world media as it relates to information dissemination and subliminal mind control through propaganda. The world is not what it seems to be bro. Am not against Americans as a people. They too are victims of their govt same as we are. Honest as it is right now, the US govt are the greatest hypocrites the world has ever seen. The idea that they are fighting for world peace is nothing but a media propaganda. American govt don't give a damn about world peace. All they care about is the Ideology of the Pheonix: One World Government.
Like the legend of the Pheonix that rises from the ashes, America believes that order can be created in the world through chaos. America govt through international bankers financed Hitler's military program. The same guy that caused the second world war.
One day you will understand.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Regret Of An Average Igbo Man / Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building / How The Igbos Can Go About Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.