Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building (1218 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki / Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2015
My fellow brothers and sisters from the South south I want us to use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and also discuss the state of affairs of our country and how best we can move forward as a region. The following tribes are much welcome to contribute to this thread:
Binis, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Ishans, Afemais, Efiks, Ibibios, Ikas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Okpes, Owans, Nembes, Anangs, Orons etc.

NB: Pls igbos, yorubas and hausas are not welcome here.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Obijulius: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Yorubas una don hear.

Stay away

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Segregation will kill this country one day
the earlier we do away with tribes and region the better for us
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Lawsimon(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2015
NIGER DELTA ISONGO! Akwa IBOM ISONGO! IBIBIO ISONGO!...ISONG IDEM O!

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by cheruv: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
My fellow brothers and sisters from the South south I want us to use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and also discuss the state of affairs of our country and how best we can move forward as a region. The following tribes are much welcome to contribute to this thread:
Binis, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Ishans, Afemais, Efiks, Ibibios, Ikas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Okpes, Owans, Nembes, Anangs, Orons etc.

By virtue of the fact you called in SS Igbos(Anioma and Rivers) means you also called in those from the SE.
Igboland is indivisible band of territory stretching from the forests of Bini in the West to the river Cross in the East, and from Benue in the North to the Atlantic in the South. Calling 1% of it just bkos its in your state means you've called the remaining 99% outside to join the feast grin
Now tell us what you've for us undecided

10 Likes

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by OfoIgbo: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2015
cheruv:

By virtue of the fact you called in SS Igbos(Anioma and Rivers) means you also called in those from the SE.
Igboland is indivisible band of territory stretching from the forests of Bini in the West to the river Cross in the East, and from Benue in the North to the Atlantic in the South. Calling 1% of it just bkos its in your state means you've called the remaining 99% outside to join the feast grin

Also bear in mind he didn't even mention the Obigbos, Ekpeyes, Ndonis e.t.c but he mentioned Afenmai, Ishan leads me to believe the op is from Edo state.

Anyway as you've rightly stated, Igboland is indivisible. Topics regarding SS or Niger deta automatically drags in the Igbos whether from Anambra or Rivers state.

op, if you want you can talk about your tribe within Edo state. That is really the only way Igbos wont get involved, but once you refer to the whole Edo state, then the Igbanke content will invariably result in Igbos all over, getting involved, as they are Aniomas.

10 Likes

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2015
cheruv:

like I said igbos are not allowed. Don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Lawsimon:
NIGER DELTA ISONGO! Akwa IBOM ISONGO! IBIBIO ISONGO!...ISONG IDEM O!
Welcome my brother. What do you have for us? Your contribution pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by truefact: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:

Seems you are a dunce, don't you know igbos are SS? You would do better not use the name SS or ND...you rather call your ethnic group to discussion. .fuulish dunce

10 Likes

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Lawsimon(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
Welcome my brother. What do you have for us? Your contribution pls.
Why can't we agitate for referendum to be incorporated into our constitution so that it can be applied in deciding decisive and important national issues?

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Lawsimon(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
What are the challenges and prospects of agitating for secession using the instruments of international law?
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Lawsimon:
What are the challenges and prospects of agitating for secession using the instruments of international law?
first of all we have to submit a proposal to the UN
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Lawsimon(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
first of all we have to submit a proposal to the UN
is there any successful and relevant precedent you can refer me to?
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2015
truefact:

Seems you are a dunce, don't you know igbos are SS? You would do better not use the name SS or ND...you rather call your ethnic group to discussion. .fuulish dunce
thunder fire your father. Which igbos? Who know una? You fool.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Lawsimon:
is there any successful and relevant precedent you can refer me to?
Yes. Firstly, we have to start recalling all our representatives from the six states. Secondly, we need to have a road map on how things will be done. Finally channel our course to the UN for approval.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by cheruv: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
like I said igbos are not allowed. Don't derail this thread.
Until all Anioma and Rivers Igbos are excised from the SS,Igbos are welcome!
Continue smiley
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2015
cheruv:

Until all Anioma and Rivers Igbos are excised from the SS,Igbos are welcome!
Continue smiley
hahahhaa. Which anioma? Point of correction anioma is not igbo. Ikwerre is not igbo. Stop trying to attach yourselves to us by force. Go back to your cursed region of south east.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by cheruv: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
[s]hahahhaa. Which anioma? Point of correction anioma is not igbo. Ikwerre is not igbo. Stop trying to attach yourselves to us by force. Go back to your cursed region of south east.[/s]
Keep crying bro while they keep being proud of their identities as SS Igbos grin
By the time we retrieve igbanke from Edo state, all that'd be left for you is to hit your head on an electric pole cheesy
I can't attach to Edoid vermins like you kos I don't do witchcraft shocked neither am I endowed for sorcery and the placement of enchantments undecided
Anioma and ikwerre are both in ohaneze...so who dafuck are you deceiving angry

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Eastlink(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
hahahhaa. Which anioma? Point of correction anioma is not igbo. Ikwerre is not igbo. Stop trying to attach yourselves to us by force. Go back to your cursed region of south east.
This thread is destined to die a natural death. Why! Because it was started by a reknowned tribal bigot of whose S/South origin we cannot ascertain.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheruv:

Keep crying bro while they keep being proud of their identities as SS Igbos grin
By the time we retrieve igbanke from Edo state, all that'd be left for you is to hit your head on an electric pole cheesy
I can't attach to Edoid vermins like you kos I don't do witchcraft shocked neither am I endowed for sorcery and the placement of enchantments undecided
Anioma and ikwerre are both in ohaneze...so who dafuck are you deceiving angry
you came as refugees to south south and as such we don't recognize u fuckkers. Go and drown in a lagoon for all I care. Who wants to have anything with a depraved ethnic group like yours? A crime of Criminals and thieves. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something?
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Leopardd(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP, what happens if my guy from Omoku in Rivers state by name Izuchukwu gets involved, and I am also tempted to say something based on the fact he is Igbo, wetin go happen?

Asim ka m jugodu.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Leopardd(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
you came as refugees to south south and as such we don't recognize u fuckkers. Go and drown in a lagoon for all I care. Who wants to have anything with a depraved ethnic group like yours? A crime of Criminals and thieves. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something?

we will derail this thread, especially since you are from Edo state.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by spanishkid(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Leopardd:

we will derail this thread, especially since you are from Edo state.
derail your father first.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by Leopardd(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
derail your father first.

Dead on arrival.
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by basilo101: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Aba is more southern than the whole Edo state. stop hiding under south south, there is nothing like south south, and igbos are part of the fake so called south south, u only speak for ur tribe bini
Re: Official Thread For The Good People Of South South Nigeria On Nation Building by cheruv: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
spanishkid:
Chai cry cry
See painment grin abeg I get kerchief in case you begin get lakrimorhagia shocked
Of course we're refugees... In non SE/SS Nigeria grin and very rich ones at that cool unlike you whose progenitors went to Spain to end up as courtesans and chalkhikers shocked no wonder the name Spanishkid,proving truly that you're a young goat undecided
Whatelse have I to tell you

Yeah you mentioned criminals... Google up anenih and tell me his ethnic origins gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Senators Insist Amaechi Too Corrupt To Be Minister / Breaking News:(pic) Yorubas In Diaspora Preparing The Breakway Of Odua Nation / Top 5 Facts: Uses Of Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.