Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound (58415 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ChappyChase: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akinlade12:
The compound. See the other exotic cars.
Your own dey come
What did you bribe lalasticala that made this trash to appear in Front page?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by shut(f): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akinlade12:
I visited a house today in Ikeja GRA and was shocked to see a Lamborghini and 2 Ferrari.

There were other exotic cars

Some people get money die.

Enjoy the pix. One day your own go come

Waka waka
What was your mission there, complete the story cheesy
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by chamboy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Who is dis fool posting olofin cars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ronald4lif(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
Ok,do u mean to say that u get this kind of cars after u already made ur money or u use this exortic cars to cool off?,i am saying for one familly to keep this class of cars at their asernal, is a misplaced priority., though once again we all choose how to display our resources.

And who says the owner hasn't invest hugely on other assets and businesses. Do you want to tell us that if someone worth a billion dollars or more they can't spend a meagre $10 million on whips? Isn't life about comfortability?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akinlade12:
I visited a house today in Ikeja GRA and was shocked to see a Lamborghini and 2 Ferrari.

E be like say e be mornach self
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by chamboy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

Waka waka
What was your mission there, complete the story cheesy
probably to deliver pizza

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by chamboy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
poor man mentality

10 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by shut(f): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:

Possible grin
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
Wicked.
Akinlade12 person dey yab you here o. Na so you go just dey look am? You nor go yab your own back?
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstly..kudos OP for not claiming the house as his father's own. Lamboginy aventador no p, but ferrari 458 spider in nigeria shocked

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of this small cars, i prefer big 4 door rides!

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by stexsy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Which road will he drive on?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Op...so u were in my house today

Who did u come to see
I didn't see u tho.

But please...ur dressing. Upgrade pls.
have u upgraded urself 1st.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akinlade12:
lamborghini
Does OP own a lambo too?
That your adura doesn't include you If you don't oo. Should've been 'One day OUR own go come'.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by mikron(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akinlade12:

u were shocked u say? and why would u be shocked? are u saying Nigerians dont have enough money to buy the good things of life? i doubt if there is anything buy able that we Nigerians cant buy

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Atlantian: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why are all the cars charcoal black color ?
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
chairman...if u no d type of money dis pple have....... u go jst melo...... believe me

4 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ruggedtimi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Atlantian:
Why are all the cars charcoal black color ?
latest swag in town...not yellow and red cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
Get the money first....i dont mean to say you are poor,but when it comes to money everyones pocket is loaded on diff. Level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
chairman...if u no d type of money dis pple have....... u go jst melo...... believe me
Same point i'm passing across to him,i'm shocked to see the those collection on 9ja soil....#IbuOwo
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by 1stHola: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akinlade12:
ferrari
Rubbish
Which road dem go drive am?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by obisunny1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's Igwe's compaund
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by sauceEEP(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op this your shoe na correct lagos na wah!!!
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
lacasera14:
What's so special about this cars? personally I don't share people's excitement and gaga over it. Range Rover spot or rolls Royce does it for me
i tot u were going to say... kia picanto and toyota corrolla is ok for u.... lol

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Atlantian: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
latest swag in town...not yellow and red cool
Doesnt look cool. Looks like ritualists parole.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by chamboy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
stexsy:
Which road will he drive on?
around gra evirons to ikeja -- third mainland to ikoyi...

Wen u save up money to get one you would know d road to drive dem

12 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by holuwamurewa(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jiiisos ferrari 458 italia huracan and aventador

My God in heaven!
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
have u upgraded urself 1st.
Don't take offence.

That shirt on those pants and the shoes....its a mis-match.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by chamboy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Atlantian:
Doesnt look cool. Looks like ritualists parole.
local shit
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by killercute16(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lovely.....super fvcking lovely.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
firstly..kudos OP for not claiming the house as his father's own. Lamboginy aventador no p, but ferrari 458 spider in nigeria shocked
Ferrari 458 spider..... £3,000,000 (USD $4.7 million)

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ferdinandurian(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op I jus liked ur last statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.