Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound (58463 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by bashsani(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
killercute16:
GAY ALERT!!!
I b girl serious
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by LeSudAfricaine: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
I don't get this? How is this news? I see such things daily in South Africa" lol
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by JoeCutie(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
If you get something wey you no go fit dey use, that one na life? embarassed Where for Lagos road they wan dey do Lamborghini and Ferrari for us? Abi na to park them there?! undecided

Osikwa n'obu gini? Lambo gini? Abegiii! undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by dejonathan(f): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
..na because u neva get money...u're tinkin wit a poor man mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by stillchris: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
Ok,do u mean to say that u get this kind of cars after u already made ur money or u use this exortic cars to cool off?,i am saying for one familly to keep this class of cars at their asernal, is a misplaced priority., though once again we all choose how to display our resources.

Bros no vex but na poor man mentality you just dey display with your comments.

Any made person will definitely go after the vanity he desires. It doesn't have to be exotics cars, it depends on what you like as a person.

Abeg make them flex. Our turn go come ijn

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by chamboy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrMcJay:

Your post is a representation of who a Christian should not be.

Bloody hypocrite.
who else sounds like fuvk
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Gasout(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now?do th whites that poduce this ,abuse thm as much as we do in Africa?

How much re those cars? I'm very sure, the w worth of the whole cars in that compound is not up to 1b naira and u're here shouting investmen. Pray, God should bless U abundantly and those cars would be like a Toy to U

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by amanze15(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
all this landlords of lagos, he got so much lands he sells and buys exotic cars, my neighbor here, has three corverte Z1 diff. colours he retired from active work sha
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well different strokes for different folks. Everybody have different approach to life. But well said
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Cutex01(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:

I added some missing words you may have "mistakenly" omitted - see bold crossed text above.

PS: He dressed ok, i don't think it was his wedding grin
lol, you're hilariously mischievous

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Spydamannn(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op are you intimidated by the cars,your Denge pose wack die
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by gmachine: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
i love does car please GOD help me i need life i need money
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by MrMcJay(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
who else sounds like fuvk
I underestimated your foolishness. Goodnight.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ufelove(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
gidjah:

I know and understand your view clearly and I also share it with you but someone once told me that when you drive/ride a Ferrari, you'll never want to ride another car. What I'm saying in essence is when you have that kind of money to buy yourself one, you'll start seeing things from their view. * its money we're talking about**

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Randito(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Though I wonder the road these cars will ride on but that's not a big deal for me now. The prayer now is God please bless my hustle biko!
If these people I submit my proposals to will just dial my number to come execute it, 3 white lambo plus 2 black lambo, 2 white ferra plus 3 black ferra na dem I go just buy once. E pain u?
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by MrCounselor: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
This person wan re-act "Fast and Furious" in Naija or what? Some Nigerians get money o.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Donbasi(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2015
The owner needs to be probed grin
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by dhanearl(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Waoh....but this naah temptation ooooo for Hustlers, There is God oooooo
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Judek2(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Can these cars fly? If they can't, then I'm not buying.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by magicminister: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Akinlade12:
I visited a house today in Ikeja GRA and was shocked to see a Lamborghini and 2 Ferrari.

There were other exotic cars

Some people get money die.

Enjoy the pix. One day your own go come

loool... i know that house...
unfortunately, the road leading to the house is quite bad... how the heck do they drive that car with the super bad roads and speed bumps bigger than olumo rock?
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by lexzycc: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2015
The cleaning job u go do Wey u no fit keep ur mouth shut might put u behind bars soon

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by yongnoble(m): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
I only have one question for the owner, on what roads does he intend to drive these toys? Not on our Lagos roads I presumed

These cars are built for speed on very good roads. I'm pretty sure he rarely drives those cars, prolly once in a year and he has to choose his route carefully to avoid port holes and speed breakers. And moreover he won't be able to do up to 200km/h speed and that's no where near the top speed.

Bottom line, he no go enjoy these toys on our naija roads. The groove for these supercars is when you drive them at full speed, drifting et all. I guess na for show he buy am for. Anyways, life is too short not to enjoy yourself while you can cos when we die, someone else will groove our money for us. So it's best we do whatever we like with it whilst we still live

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by perajaay95(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2015
the individual might have invested his/her money into something big...who knows if this is just little compared to what he has...moreover the house is also asset too

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by seangy4konji: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2015
And some people will come and start doing calculation on another persons motor/property...Na now them go deh help am calculate cost of panel beater and shock absorbers like say dem no know say ordinary tire of that lambo fit buy the evil spirit and spider light dem deh use do demge pose..

Make u na no face ur hustle wish well for person weh hin life better make ur own come self...

Baba God i tap into rich good things and good health so that my days can be sweet like honey in this world..

God weh do ur own olofin,make he do my own ooo.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by oluwasegun007(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Akinlade12:
lamborghini
money dey worry me....
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ghananotnaija(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2015
lacasera14:
What's so special about this cars? personally I don't share people's excitement and gaga over it. Range Rover spot or rolls Royce does it for me

Says someone who doesn't own any car.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Macgreat(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Nice...
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by rezzy: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2015
dumo1:
I have seen the black ferrari b4 it had on the plate number inscribed OLOFIN I wonder what that means i guess he's royalty.

I don't think so. You can decide to bear any thing as your plate number. It's called a private plate number. You pay heavily for it
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by DozieInc(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Cool rides #BigToys
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2015
lacasera14:
What's so special about this cars? personally I don't share people's excitement and gaga over it. Range Rover spot or rolls Royce does it for me

You even dey go far sef,benz and bmw is fine by me
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by DozieInc(m): 12:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Cool rides, BigToys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.