Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? (1554 Views)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by Blackfire(m): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2015
I have watched with keen intrest on social media,electioneering time,even from our history that different regions want /need are not the same, and this ambitions are fuelled to a large extend by religion, tribe, egoism,experiences or acts of survival.

The south east demands that is currently on the table are simple, true federalism or break away(biafra)...and they seems to look u straight in the eye when saying it.

The south west demand even from all the national gatherings to talk about Nigeria's entity,has always been true federalism nothing more.

The south south have been vocal about this , they want resource control over their OYEL, nothing more nothing less (they are still asking for MORE 40% to 14% they currently enjoy) .

The north seems not to be intrested in all this, they dont want true federalism,it will hammer them in almost every area in Nigeria, education,appointments and so on. Or asking to break away, they actually fought against one. The 14% resource control of oil by the south south is annoying to them, the national confrence is a witness.
The north wants everyone to stay,endure the irregularities, maybe somehow Nigeria will be great.

Now the question is who love this great nation most with there demands, the north, s/east, s/west, s/south?

1 Like

Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by valilo20(m): 3:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Gud question! Will ansa wen dz hit FP.
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by divinehand2003(m): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2015
For me, none of the regions have a greater love for Nigeria than the others. If the tables were turned such that SS became North, I know for sure the SS would have been against resource control while the north would have clamoured for it.
Nigerians will only become passionate about their father land when we have good, responsible and loyal leaders with vision and political will to make Nigeria a developed nation.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by BishopMagic: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Oduastan

They claim patriotism because they are coward parasites who want oil money And are very afraid to be left in their one useless Nijeriya with their ab0ki lords.

Pathetic leeches and cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by BishopMagic: 3:54am On Aug 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
For me, none of the regions have a greater love for Nigeria than the others. If the tables were turned such that SS became North, I know for sure the SS would have been against resource control while the north would have clamoured for it.
Nigerians will only become passionate about their father land when we have good, responsible and loyal leaders with vision and political will to make Nigeria a developed nation.

And how does the oil revenue benefit the Niger Delta man?

How many SS people can you find in the north?

Leave ND people out and just give them their full resource control and stop blabbing nonsense you don't know

1 Like

Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by uzygirl(f): 4:12am On Aug 14, 2015
divinehand2003:

No love oh! Every part is selfish

1 Like

Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by whobdisguy: 4:20am On Aug 14, 2015
None of the aforementioned is dedicated to the unity of the country than the other. Each ethnic group is only interested in what it can get out of the entity called nigeria. Nigeria is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; it is a country divided by ethnic, religious, moral, sectarian, ideological and political lines (just to mention a few). It will take a serious paradigm shift for us to look beyond these lines and move forward as a nation
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by Blackfire(m): 4:58am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:
Oduastan

They claim patriotism because they are coward parasites who want oil money And are very afraid to be left in their one useless Nijeriya with their ab0ki lords.

Pathetic leeches and cowards.

take a deep breath.
1,2,3.....calm calm.

Do not use one to generalised..ok.
Do u know how many yorubas voted another party apart from apc during the last election?.

Do u know how many yorubas supported your biafra? example fela kuti.

Are these people also leeches?.
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by Blackfire(m): 5:02am On Aug 14, 2015
uzygirl:

No love oh! Every part is selfish

probably the problem is not the country, or its natural resources..but maybe us with our indellible mark of selfishness.
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by ibrahimdoc: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2015
South South people are very annoying, very wicked and selfish, they will never be given 50 percent derivation, the whole country should share the revenue equally, that is my stand....
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by bonechamberlain(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2015
this country was not meant to be, its was a union formed by coercion. the s-east tends to love the country the most, as they are almost everywhere is the country, what they are asking for isnt hard, true federalism or Biafra, u can't coerce people to cone together and still subjugate them under the whims and caprices of the north if the south west likes to remain under the north the south east don't, as for the south south their oil has made them so lazy. if u give them a country there would be so much conflicts among themselves, they need to remain under a country but not to be cheated and exploited.
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by fulanimafia: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
OP I hope you realize that the North can develop its agricultural capacity and exploit its solid minerals, to sustain itself and earn more money than we currently get from oil.

It's insanity to claim that those that flock to other regions daily in their buses want to leave Nigeria, but those that constantly attack them because they don't want them, love one Nigeria.

It makes no sense.
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by truefact: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2015
fulanimafia:
OP I hope you realize that the North can develop its agricultural capacity and exploit its solid minerals, to sustain itself and earn more money than we currently get from oil.

It's insanity to claim that those that flock to other regions daily in their buses want to leave Nigeria, but those that constantly attack them because they don't want them, love one Nigeria.

It makes no sense.

So ironic though, I bet those that flock to other side won't have done that if things where as it should be
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by bettercreature(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
South South people are very annoying, very wicked and selfish, they will never be given 50 percent derivation, the whole country should share the revenue equally, that is my stand....
I'm from south-west but i must say its not done anywhere to share the resources equaly,its their birth right they must get higher percentage than the other regions beside you dont know the damages those resources are doing to their enviroment,I am quite sure if these resources were to be in the south-west,Nigeria would have been history by now
Re: Which Tenant Love Nigeria Most? by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2015
From your posts , it seems somehow we need eachother either through regionalism or TRUE federalism..

The s/east are known to excell more if they are away from home, who believes home is where u make your money.
The s/west sophistication and managerial skills will be useless if there is no other to show your skills..
Well the north will be a camatose if you dont ve these wonderful people as brothers and friends, as for the s/south the oyel may become a curse, give a young man who have not seen 500k, 500 million... the result chaos.

As big as china is they are still holding on to taiwan,hongkong,

(1) (Reply)

Labour Anti-corruption Protests, Mere Jamboree – Fayose / SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out / Biafra Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.