Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Biafra Vs Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Vs Nigeria (1558 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Vs Nigeria by bodeloja: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=18pt]There is no version of this that Nigeria comes out on top.

10 - 0[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by moderation2020: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin The fear of Biafra is the begining of wisdom. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by bodeloja: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
get sense u no gree grin

The fear of Biafra is the begining of wisdom. Oya recieve it. grin
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by moderation2020: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
bodeloja:

The fear of Biafra is the begining of wisdom. Oya recieve it. grin
nwannem, I done recieve amm jor,
1 bottle 4 u, madam get him one boo
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by bodeloja: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

Nwanne u have arrive...

Madam make 2 heros welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by bodeloja: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
There is no version of this that Nigeria comes out on top.
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by begod: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

una don corrupt see how bubu will fight una cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by Stolen: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2015
begod:
una don corrupt see how bubu will fight una cheesycheesycheesy

Dullardinhooo wey dey carry last. New York times baba go slow
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2015
wait oo....................... i just saw something on those bottles of HERO beer THE RISING SUN........................................................
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by wytecat: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin All these to cover up your shame of all your biafra noise that is equivalent to a storm in tea cup!

If you are already feeling this much heat for just watching you what will you feel if the police come after you?
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2015
truth is bitter
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by bueze046(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2015
iamkeyz:
wait oo....................... i just saw something on those bottles of HERO beer THE RISING SUN........................................................

Ehen..... We go pursue NBC aka star, life etc
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by B69U: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsolex1:
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.

Igbo no longer want President of Zoo. All we need is Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Aside massive looting of the treasury, if you and your parasitic fellows are sincere, what stopped you lots from doing the good things you listed for Igbos in the last 45years?

Have your fought any modern war before?
If the mouth is AK-47 your people who have been world power by now.

Silly rants from a confused, deluded hypocrite!
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria by Stolen: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Biafra or nothing. Death before dishonor.

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Update His Twitter Handle As A New Minister / Photos Of Anambra APC Senatorial Candidate At The Burial Of Chris Ngige's Father / FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.