Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

One Word For The Celebrity Marriages And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Word For The Celebrity Marriages And Relationships (361 Views)

Dick Size And Relationships / Love, Sex And Relationships / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Word For The Celebrity Marriages And Relationships by olaolu39(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2015
To start with, i'd not like to quote names of celebrity involved in particular cases but it's what we all know generally in Nollywood[left][/left], even in Hollywood..Well not all but a very large percentage of them whom we can't deny.

Their love affair is always laudable and every common man wants to have such experience, starting from the way they propose, the publicity behind the proposal, the choice of their spouses, the wedding ceremony itself, honeymoon, love affair and lifestyle.

Yet, from personal observation, the sweetest of them all have been the most likelihood of failure.
To so many people, we believe Nollywood actors/actresses and artistes are possessive, unbalanced, choosy and unstable in their decisions. Some even say their love for unending material things such as money would not let them have a good home with their spouses. while others attribute it to their level of exposure to virtues and vices which later constitute the lifestyle of the profession itself.Their lifestyle would not stop to amaze me.

Will you ever chase a celeb? Left to me no. Am i jealous!!! Seeing my wife in a wedding gown withe another man on suit before i realize it's just a movie.....

Will you ever envy a celebrity? Well yes,with reasons
If you are one of them, do you think you will rather join them or beat them? smiley wink
One word for this lifestyle.......

Naijacouples forum gave an overview of the reason why....please add yours http://naijacouples.com/register/

Re: One Word For The Celebrity Marriages And Relationships by divinehand2003(m): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Disaster waiting to explode

(1) (Reply)

Word For The Ladies / 4th Year Wedding Aniverssary / Meet The First Female Caliberator In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.