Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons (59923 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Ooni Enitan Adeyeye With Oba Sijuwade In Throwback Photo / Oba Sijuwade When He Arrived For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by shizzy7(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2015
He enjoyed his life before he died but is it true that the next king would eat His heart..??
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by kennyman2000(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
The vanity upon vanity choirs will soon be here.. Watchout for them..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Chosen1984:
Oba didnt live a Fulfilled life having rolls royce or having the best money could get! No. The Fufilled life lived by Oba was the fact that he Surrendered his life and all to JESUSCHRIST some weeks before his demise!!! Having all without Jesus= Wasted life!! Having all and having Christ = Double Fufilled life quote author=ademega post=36942853]he lived a fulfilled live. who says money is not good

Where did you get a confirmation of that. That he surrendered his life to Jesus. Was he able to do restitution for all the bloods,sacrifices and atrocities. Stop all these rumours

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Hahahahahaha. That's his cross Na. He signed it. He knew what he was getting into when he took the title. He must be found cheesy grin cheesy Abobaku must bobaku o
sanyerid:

Laye! Did he boba ride Rolls Royce?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by delta234: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Have they found Abobaku? grin cheesy grin

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Buhahaha cheesy grin cheesy
delta234:
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by austine4real(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by jabojafa(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2015
orekelewa09:
why r u guys disturbing everyone with this man's death.
becos he wz a rich oba
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Bismarck10(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Wealth, wealth and wealth. At the end, the man simply died.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by jabojafa(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2015
shizzy7:
He enjoyed his life before he died but is it true that the next king would eat His heart..??
b4 nko?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2015
What makes them royalty? Why cant i be royalty? *riley's voice*
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by ademega(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Chosen1984:
Oba didnt live a Fulfilled life having rolls royce or having the best money could get! No. The Fufilled life lived by Oba was the fact that he Surrendered his life and all to JESUSCHRIST some weeks before his demise!!! Having all without Jesus= Wasted life!! Having all and having Christ = Double Fufilled life quote author=ademega post=36942853]he lived a fulfilled live. who says money is not good
I don't debate issue of religion, it's a personal thing. I talk physical. issue of religion is more than physical, it's spiritual. some can be Christian in the afternoon and and worship juju in the night. I don't see them. so how do u want me to talk about that ? I won't
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by oluwafifehan: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Keepshining:
Cute guys.

The Abobaku is a fine boy too.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
youmour:
What makes them royalty? Why cant i be royalty? *riley's voice*

You've always been royalty.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by shaddoww: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ile Aye Asan!!!
were u born in d month of August?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Mariojane(f): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Paschal001:
Chai.. . See fine car... I must hammer by God's grace
why did you use the word 'hammer' are you a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Mariojane(f): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2015
Keepshining:
Cute guys.
look at cars not guys. smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by aolumaxi(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2015
sanyerid:
Laye! Did he boba ride Rolls Royce?
I fear oooooo.....
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Na only you waka come na only go waka go undecided

Where is Abobaku?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by rasheedmalik113: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
rip oba sijuade olubusi okunade oni arole odudua
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by bash4us(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2015
y d plate number bend naa? grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You've always been royalty.

Grandad?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by 9jatatafo(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP to the king. I hope the abobaku has surfaced
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Mufasa27(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2015
One interesting thing I love about being an "OONI OF IFE" is that you are entitled to the latest royce rolls, I don't know if its a tradition too or something. The ooni before sijuwade (Oba aderemi) had one too..
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by chokovirus: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2015
I can't see the abobaku in the car? if Abobaku cannot enjoy the rolls Royce with him then why should he go with him to the grave. this is injustice. Abegii make one of the pple wey enjoy rolls Royce follow am jor. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by CorneliusSulla8: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Them borrow the car.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by GudluckIBB(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2015
................left everything behind.
vanity of life
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Btruth: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Na only you waka come na only you go waka go undecided

A bi ooo, instead of looking around for one Abobaku. Abobaku ko, Aboba sun nii.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Burger01(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Na only you waka come na only you go waka go undecided
No abobaku for him o undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by shizzy7(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2015
jabojafa:
b4 nko?
na wa ooo, what if he died like in a plane crash and he burned beyond recognition,,, there is no heart to eat,, So what will they do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Kete / Enugwu Ukwu In Anambra Where Pythons & Human Beings Live In Harmony / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.