Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons (59931 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Ooni Enitan Adeyeye With Oba Sijuwade In Throwback Photo / Oba Sijuwade When He Arrived For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
The ooni of Ife, right from the time of Adesoji Aderemi and Okunade Sijuade, have always had a great taste for nice cars. Some years back, I recall seeing a 1959 made mercedez benz limousine in Ile-Ife with "Oodua", like in most of Ooni's car, inscribed in the number plate. I guess Aderemi bought it.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Na only you waka come na only you go waka go undecided

So what about "Bobaku"?
Hmmm seriously our culture is barbaric oh,one created by God dies and they say they have to slaughter another soul to go with him cos he's a king I wonder what the idea behind this is,maybe the "bobaku"relates his case to Eledumare on his behalf.and these has been goin on with our forefathers,I hope it changes now though
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by DIVINE78: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2015
expertman:
All this obas are living a life of Baba G.O

While their subjects lives in penury.

Gone are those days when obas are there for the development of their various communities.

Imagine inside government office there is a complex called obas complex !

Shai corruption at every levels.

May God saves Nigeria.

If You believe in Nigeria click LIKE
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Have they found Abobaku? grin cheesy grin
you fit volunteer to be the abobaku na grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by chudi55: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2015
ELTON123:
bro, But them yoluba alube no gree imagine this kind life to them, after this man life them still they look for another people to bury him with

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by AreaFada2: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
LESSON :: anything u gather in this world will never follow you to the world beyond, thread softly only ur legacy remains...beautify your world beyond while you are still breathing by insuring your Life in Jesus Christ....you will have a fullfilled afterlife.

Except you have an Abobaku, and he doesn't take to his heels when you kpeme. grin grin cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
I follow king flex him wealth ni? Him bobaje bobaflex so he must bobaku o grin grin
SAMBARRY:
you fit volunteer to be the abobaku na grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Omotayor123(f): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2015
shaddoww:
were u born in d month of August?
I rep August 28cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by maestroz: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ile Aye Asan!!!

L'aiye lasan. c'est kon kaye!
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I follow king flex him wealth ni? Him bobaje bobaflex so he must bobaku o grin grin
but God loves a cheerful giver. After all he laid down his life for you and I so why aren't you willing to lay down your life for the yoruba land monarch grin cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Omotayor123(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
.. FOOLISH people! d man lived a fulfil life and enjoy his life, what shall it profit u to live a poverty life and still end ur life in hell?
Stup!d Fool..... Who says he doesn't have a fulfilled life
But what follows him in death undecided
If you don't understand the message you should fvck off...
Ode tongue

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by favourmic(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Abeg where is abaobaku? Funny life
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Na who chop gbi go die gbi. I no chop gbi so I fit follow die
SAMBARRY:
but God loves a cheerful giver. After all he laid down his life for you and I so why aren't you willing to lay down your life for the yoruba land monarch grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by dubemivan(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
We came into this world, we shall also leave this world with nothing.... Wealth, fame and affluence all is vanity upon vanity! Life without Christ is hell at the end... #judgementseat#

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
The cycle continues!!

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by guiddoti: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Have they found Abobaku? grin cheesy grin
are you representing? lol nah joke
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chosen1984:
Oba didnt live a Fulfilled life having rolls royce or having the best money could get! No. The Fufilled life lived by Oba was the fact that he Surrendered his life and all to JESUSCHRIST some weeks before his demise!!! Having all without Jesus= Wasted life!! Having all and having Christ = Double Fufilled life quote author=ademega post=36942853]he lived a fulfilled live. who says money is not good
gave his life Christ?why were they now looking for the abobaku?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by mcmeffy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Imagine and they want someone all in the name of tradition to die with their father. D Abobaku story reminds of d cock that ran away on Christmas. wink grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
No way! grin cheesy
guiddoti:
are you representing? lol nah joke
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by marv1: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
that man is damn rich

rip
. He was a successful multimillioner b4 he became the king @50 yrs. It was that influence that he used to become king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by bros856: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
No matter what you have or who you are. One day you will leave them behind. So why take so much Politicians?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why not bury one of his sons with him
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by USAutoBuy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
The vehicle looks a little dirty for a Monarch undecided

What happened to the palace help
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by NemzySeries(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
ELTON123:
No Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....hiz coming back by nxt weekend 4 hiz Rolls Royce bliv me grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by NemzySeries(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
USAutoBuy:
The vehicle looks a little dirty for a Monarch undecided

What happened to the palace help
U still dey lie ontop dead body motor abi?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by lastpage: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chosen1984:
Oba didnt live a Fulfilled life having rolls royce or having the best money could get! No. The Fufilled life lived by Oba was the fact that he Surrendered his life and all to JESUSCHRIST some weeks before his demise!!! Having all without Jesus= Wasted life!! Having all and having Christ = Double Fufilled life quote author=ademega post=36942853]he lived a fulfilled live. who says money is not good

That is pure 419 wey nor full Jesus! grin grin grin

That crook called Oni of Ife, was a disgrace to the Yoruba tradition and culture.

*That useless man was the owner of RCC Construction Company and l am sure many of you knw what that criminal enterprise represents.... Just travel along our Express Roads and you will see the "Collect Mobilisation fee and disappear" jobs he has been doing on the Road Contract he collects from the federal Govt, in lieu of "selling-out his people" and lying openly about things that where never true e.g: He saw Musa Yar Ardua who was already dead, doing PRESS-UpS! shocked shocked

*He was the one who also said IBB was "talking Sense" for annuling the June 12 election where many mortgaged their lives so that we can have democracy.
I hope he took all the Dollars he collected from GEJ along to hell where he will rot?

Good riddance to bad rubbish and please dont start the ethnic nonsense, l ma pure Yoruba, blood and water.

Lastpage!
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by ELTON123(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
NemzySeries:

No Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....hiz coming back by nxt weekend 4 hiz Rolls Royce bliv me grin
lwkmcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by tpiah2: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by homirefacuny(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
orekelewa09:
why r u guys disturbing everyone with this man's death.

Get out of here... If you feel disturbed.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
My brother, that's the difference btw we humans and JESUS. Its humanly annoying! But the fact is once a man surrenders to Jesus on his death bed or before he dies, all sins immediately becomes forgiven!! No matter what he has done. Except he blaphames against the HOLYGHOST! That one according to scriptures is Unforgivable
toyetade:

Where did you get a confirmation of that. That he surrendered his life to Jesus. Was he able to do restitution for all the bloods,sacrifices and atrocities. Stop all these rumours
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chosen1984:
My brother, that's the difference btw we humans and JESUS. Its humanly annoying! But the fact is once a man surrenders to Jesus on his death bed or before he dies, all sins immediately becomes forgiven!! No matter what he has done. Except he blaphames against the HOLYGHOST! That one according to scriptures is Unforgivable

I don't think it is as easy as you made it look like. This man died with his many wives still there,all his charms, things wrongfully taken from people never returned. Mathew 9:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Kete / Enugwu Ukwu In Anambra Where Pythons & Human Beings Live In Harmony / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.