Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze (19204 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by nwaanambra1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
My people! y are we always our own worst enemy! angry angry

Even if Oji is otondo, y cant we support him to get there first?

If he is an hausa or fulani man now or even yoruba man, even if he is a knw murderer, they will keep his sins aside and first of all support him to get there - then when he is successful with his quest, they will now give him conditions for forgiveness - which will go thus: YOU MUST PUT NOT LESS THAN 200 OF OUR PEOPLE IN A VERY GOOD JUICY POSITIONS IN FIFA THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN!

but not my Igbo people - we will be the ones making sure he doesn't get there at all - then when he fails in his quest, we will turn back and blame everybody else but us! angry

NDI IGBO SI NU OBULU OGWU YA ELE NA! angry angry

eji kwam oguoo!! angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by ojsmscom(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
ORJI KALU DESERVES THE BEST CARRY GO OUK.......WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU

DONT MIND THE PAID SYCOPHANTS
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yes he should be in jail
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by ransomed: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
A man's enemies are members of his household. Ndigbo against their son? Could people imagine what his presidency will do Nigeria football positively? We should not shout marginalization when our brothers from North or west utilize this opportunity.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by sellYourCar: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fifa President grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by rigarmortis: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
anonimi:
Good call from Ohanaeza.
Each tribe must call out its own rascal as we Yorubas seem to do a lot of.

maybe you guys just happen to have more political rascals?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by anonimi: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
rigarmortis:
maybe you guys just happen to have more political rascals?

or we have more media outlets?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by j1mmy: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
he is a criminal and should be in jail
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Adminisher: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Now my respect has returned for this tribe.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by CSTR2: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Adminisher:
Now my respect has returned for this tribe.
Your respect has returned?As if the most enlightened ethnic group in Nigeria need your respect.
I am sure the backward north are the ones you have always respected.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Dav24(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
How i wish, his opposition is not political, i knew some few people who had some misgiving with him when he was the governor may like to hurt his ambition.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Dav24(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
j1mmy:
he is a criminal and should be in jail
Let us briefly move out of imagination. Do you really have something to show that the man is a criminal?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Two brothers sha
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
I love my people, straight to the point no need to shade bad politicians like cowards do. Even though he had his money before joing politics.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu is the best man for the job if it must come from Africa.

Take a look at all the Blatter regime, is there any of them better than Kalu including Issah Hayatu?

If FIFA Wants to help Africa, they shld give it to someone like Kalu. He is a man of his own.
If Kalu is really interested and FiFa wants africa to take the position, I bet u nothing will stop Kalu.
U call him all sorts of names but he came 3rd in 2001 presidential election with his own structure.
I will give him my support any day just for the sake of NPL.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by ifyan(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
agoadiv:
hehehehehehehe
Does he know platini? Even figo, prince ali
Inshort i think Ronaldo de lima would be at a greatest chance to win if dis man is really serious hehehehehehehe

I tell you
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
anonimi:
Good call from Ohanaeza.
Each tribe must call out its own rascal as we Yorubas seem to do a lot of.
Save your tales for another occasion...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by mensdept: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
nwaanambra1:
If he is an hausa or fulani man now or even yoruba man, even if he is a knw murderer, they will keep his sins aside and first of all support him to get there - then when he is successful with his quest, they will now give him conditions for forgiveness - which will go thus: YOU MUST PUT NOT LESS THAN 200 OF OUR PEOPLE IN A VERY GOOD JUICY POSITIONS IN FIFA THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN!
but not my Igbo people - we will be the ones making sure he doesn't get there at all - then when he fails in his quest, we will turn back and blame everybody else but us! angry
eji kwam oguoo!! angry

Nonsense. This is the same thing they said in 2003 and 2007, then 2011, and now 2015, recycling corrupt people that failed to uplift their region. He profited off the hard work of farmers, teachers, youth, and good people of Abia state to enrich himself and his mom an his family. Now we should forget all of that to support him because he's Igbo/Nigerian?

I say a he.ll no. We need to stop this local mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by armadeo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U see that's why other tribes are much more better than this so cold igbos in nigeria..Look at them being against each other blocking each other success...Am proud to be a yoruba Hausa man..we protect and always be there for ourselves l..igbos betraying igbos since 1860bc..

So were it a Yoruba man with a soiled image you would gladly let him go to the world stage and soil your name further.

I hail
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
nwaanambra1:

eji kwam oguoo!! angry

I can't believe we are in 2015 and people still talk like this. Terms of forgiveness? WTF

A man who failed after 8yrs to manage a state you want him to manage a world body expecting a new result.

Why not send someone with no blemish am very sure there are other people.

SMD.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by armadeo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
mensdept:

Nonsense. This is the same thing they said in 2003 and 2007, then 2011, and now 2015, recycling corrupt people that failed to uplift their region. He profited off the hard work of farmers, teachers, youth, and good people of Abia state to enrich himself and his mom an his family. Now we should forget all of that to support him because he's Igbo/Nigerian?

I say a he.ll no. We need to stop this local mindset.

I am quoting a man who knows that his cranium has contents that should be used and is doing so. Thank God people lihe you exist. I had lost hope reading some comments
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze by toshmann(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
The whole FIFA should be in prison angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye / APC Senators-elect Oppose Zoning NASS Positions To Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.