Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now (5447 Views)

Biafra: 5 Reasons Nnamdi Kanu Is A Disgrace To Ojukwu’s Legacy / Why Iyiola Omisore Is Still In Our Custody And Can’t Be Released Now – EFCC / Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by Earthkumy(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
They said they arrested Nnamdi kalu for incitement. Take look who is judging.
Oba akiolu threatening Igbo nation by saying they will perish in water. If they didn't vote who he want. A statement that have caused tension between Yorubas and Igbo till date.
Nairaland and vanguard, punch saharareporter. The type of hate speeches that goes on on the comment section of this papers is enough to close the sites.
Buhari. In 2011 after Buhari learned he had lost the election he told his supporter to go out and defend their votes. Statement which got not less than 800 hundred innocent Nigerians killed even some roasted in their sleep.
El-rufia. Told part of state that didn't vote for him to ‘Climb Mountain, Then Fall And Die’ a statement that can cause serious bad blood and violent.
Lawan kaita said: 2011 “The North is determined, if that
happens, to make the country ungovernable for
President Jonathan or any other Southerner who
finds his way to the seat of power on the platform
of the PDP against the principle of the party’s
zoning policy" a statement which gave boost to massive recruitment of many Northerners for bokoharam murderers
Buhari on 2 June 2013. Buhari Said war against Bokoharam is injustice against the North. And warn FG to stop killing bokoharam members. What more incitement is more than these.
Obasanjo explained that “Boko Haram (sect) has
been in existence for years…they didn’t disturb
my government. How can a government allow terrorist to grow under his nose
Nnamdi is a learner to the evil this men has done to Nigeria with their words. He should be released with no condition attached to it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by CharlyNick: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2015
undecided who be dis one undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by Earthkumy(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2015
CharlyNick:
undecided who be dis one undecided
I'm the conscience of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by ernesty20(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2015
True.. Bloody yellowbars and wretched awusas will not believe this

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by cardoctor(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Reasons?
Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by cocoduck: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
I saw a program on national geographic yesterday, it was about the Greeks vs the Persians, the Persians were very powerful but they did hold the Greeks forever as slaves because of one man Themistocles, theirs guy reminds me of Nnamdi kanu, honestly, it shows how far some people can go to be free men
Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by Earthkumy(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2015
cocoduck:
I saw a program on national geographic yesterday, it was about the Greeks vs the Persians, the Persians were very powerful but they did hold the Greeks forever as slaves because of one man Themistocles, theirs guy reminds me of Nnamdi kanu, honestly, it shows how far some people can go to be free men
Nnamdi kalu has freedom of information like those who insulted president Jonathan. And GEJ showed class

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by Earthkumy(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
ernesty20:
True.. Bloody yellowbars and wretched awusas will not believe this
the truth must be told

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now by CharlyNick: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Earthkumy:
I'm the conscience of Nigeria

Oh I See......... cheesy U're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / Defection Suit: I Didn’t Decamp From PDP, Akpabio Begs Court To Suspend Judgment / PMB Calls For Weighty Sanction For Unconstitutional Leadership Changes In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.