Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa (67107 Views)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by klem93(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
my fathers palace is not there.... so u failed
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by phayvoursky(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
ASO ROCK NO DE THERE

PMB GO GREE MAKE THEM BUILD BETTER PRESIDENTIAL VILLA?

HIM NEVER ENTER; HIM DON DE SHOUT "MONEY NO DE"
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by amadice(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
its sucks to be called a Nigerian...what makes Nigeria the giant of Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by BabaO2: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hmm, have you seen that of zimbabwe ?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by hazyfm1: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
slimfit1:
Where is Aso Rock
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by isan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aso rock no fyn anyway .. This palace are better than aso rock
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why is America's white house no dey?dis na ojoro jo
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
BabaO2:
Hmm, have you seen that of zimbabwe ?
yes I have sawed it once
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by miqos02(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
gud pics
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Lasese: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Biafra my mother land is coming soon @ there
was a COUNTRY!
COPY THAT smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by deleskizy: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where is aso Rock shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by allcomage: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
slimfit1:
Where is Aso Rock
ASO Rock Is So BLAND AS SOME ONE SAID,I DON'T LIKE THE LOCATION,IT IS IN A SORT OF LOWLAND /VALLEY.I AM SURPRISED KENYA OWN IS NOT THERE,THEIRS IS ALSO MAGNIFICENT.WHITE COLONIAL STYLE.IF NOT FOR OIL AND LARGE POPULATION,NIGERIA IS LOST AMONG COMMITTEE OF NATIONS,IT BAFFLES ME SOMETIMES.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by dorothythompson: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by allcomage: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
amadice:
its sucks to be called a Nigeria...what make Nigeria the giant of Africa?
It's a wrong notion by some Nigerians but those who have crossed our borders to some even other less endowed countries in Africa have different opinions.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Chartey(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
shut:
Wow aso rock didn't make the list,nice development cool

Half of the list are averagely poor countries and see how much they spend in just a presidential residence,Africa has to up her game.

Imagine Sudan making the list and her citizens die of hunger and all strange diseases
Sudan has an extremely rich heritage and it's only befitting that they have such a palace. These things give some pride to the common man even if he's hungry. The amount spent on these places is not big enough to transform their economies. I don't see much wrong in building palatial presidential palaces.
And stop confusing Sudan with South Sudan. Khartoum is still one of the most beautiful African cities despite the fact that S. Sudan has taken away much of their oil revenue. Sudanese football league clubs pay higher than some European leagues outside the big 5 or 6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by amiskurie(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
emeka1101:
5.The Flagstaff House (Accra, Ghana)
This breathtaking site is the presidential palace
of Ghana, which serves as a residence and
office of the President of Ghana. The Flagstaff
House was reconstructed and inaugurated by
the government of John Agyekum Kufour. The
cost of the construction was around $45-50
million and was overseen by an Indian
contractor.
big lie....dont say what u don't know.
This palace was donated by the Chinese government,and it was constructed by the chinese contractor.I was in Ghana then.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chanchit:
That Ghana own be like national theatre, Sudan and SA's palace too much, Egypt own be like bank, Cameroun own be like civic center for Lagos island.

lolzzz
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
amiskurie:
big lie....dont say what u don't know.
This palace was donated by the Chinese government,and it was constructed by the chinese contractor.I was in Ghana then.
this one is a big lie bro,i wonder where you heared it from.the flagstaff house was built by by former president john Agyekum kuffour and im a ghanaian btw.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by shizzy7(f): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nobody can get a definite pix of aso rock Nigeria,, I used think its a mysterious place--- PALACE UNDER ROCK MENTALITY..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Lawsimon(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
omowolewa:
Where is oil rich Nigeria?!
What do you mean now? Are you sad that Aso Rock is not on the list?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Yongi99(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jsut add Aso Rock make we see as e fine reach.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Faculty14(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nigerians sha ..if to say aso rock make the list some people for come here to blast our leaders for wasting our oyel money
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by amiskurie(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Israel23:
this one is a big lie bro,i wonder where you heared it from.the flagstaff house was built by by former president john Agyekum kuffour and im a ghanaian btw.
you are a big liar.I wonder way u gonna profit frm it.I was constructed in his era.phase one was delivered in his era around 2008/2009. I dont just say,It's the fact I knew
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by bummyla(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aso Rock Nko!? http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by oniye: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
We Nigerians don't even know what Aso rock looks like. Nigerian government-too secretive
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
amiskurie:
you are a big liar.I wonder way u gonna profit frm it.I was constructed in his era.phase one was delivered in his era around 2008/2009. I dont just say,It's the fact I knew
im not a big liar bro,it wasnt donated to Ghana by the chinese as you claim and even the contractor was from india.you were misinformed and if you doubt ask wikipedia and im a Ghanaian so i know what goes on here so please look into your facts.have a fruitful day bro
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by gbishman: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
where is Aso rock, una dey craze
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by delishpot: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wey Aso Rock na?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by NaLaugh: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Amethyst1:
There lies the African problem...
Most of those countries with beautiful presidential palaces, have the poorest of citizens.

Africa, I hail o!

Exact comment I was going to type.

What use is a grand presidential palace when it is surrounded by poverty-ridden shanties? undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by mentorandfriend(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
State House, Namibia took my breathe away.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Endi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Almighty Aso Rock... viewed with my left eye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.