Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa (67106 Views)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by harbeedaymee(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
I wonder how some people reason. Must Nigeria be on every list? Aso Rock is not there, plain and simple! Deal with it! Moreso, Aso Rock is a combination of many buildings so nobody can get a definite picture of the place angry angry angry angry
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
I don't know wat amount of hate exists among Nigerians for their own country. Among no other nationality would you find this amount of self hate!

Nigeria is still the Giant Of Africa, deal with it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by onoja12: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Have you been to aso rock?

ionsman:
I wasn't expecting to see aso rock because these palaces are all finer than aso rock.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by ionsman: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
onoja12:
Have you been to aso rock?

I have not entered but I have see it from outside. .What else?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by willyo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wia Aso Rock?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by Princedapace(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
emeka1101:
source: http://www.africaranking.com/most-beautiful-presidential-palaces-in-africa/2/

Most beautiful presidential palaces in
Africa:

It is little wonder that, with their
respective titles, the palaces of many African
presidents will be garlanded with magnificent
structures and beautiful scenery. Here are top
10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces in Africa
as of 2015.
10) State House (Kampala, Uganda)
State House is the official residence of the
President of Uganda. Situated at Entebbe, 40
km south of Kampala, capital of Uganda, it is
adjacent to a ceremonial “H” shaped building
which hosted the Queen of England on her
visit to Uganda for the Commonwealth Heads
of Government Meeting. State House is
undergoing some revamp with a project cost at
approximately $1.6 million.

That Egyptian palace is bad as.s mehn...it will be higly seurity sensitive...and highly, highly secured. The egyptian palace is beautiful...gold every where...i have seen a documentary on it before...gold every where...those guys are royalty them selves..nice one...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chanchit:
That Ghana own be like national theatre, Sudan and SA's palace too much, Egypt own be like bank, Cameroun own be like civic center for Lagos island.
Lool Brother u sabi analyse o! grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by obaty(f): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chanchit:
That Ghana own be like national theatre, Sudan and SA's palace too much, Egypt own be like bank, Cameroun own be like civic center for Lagos island.
then Namibia own be like central mosque
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by olawalepopoola: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aso Rock

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by 400billionman: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yet most Africans are poor.

Not impressed..
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by suco50(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2015
@Op: With reference to the post below this, buildings are commissioned and not inaugurated.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by suco50(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2015
emeka1101:
5.The Flagstaff House (Accra, Ghana)
This breathtaking site is the presidential palace
of Ghana, which serves as a residence and
office of the President of Ghana. The Flagstaff
House was reconstructed and inaugurated by
the government of John Agyekum Kufour. The
cost of the construction was around $45-50
million and was overseen by an Indian
contractor.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by AzontoGhost(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Aso Rock
Aso Rock Rocks!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by onoja12: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2015
no wonder you said what you said,my advice dont comment on what you have no facts about

ionsman:

I have not entered but I have see it from outside. .What else?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa by luluosas(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Not even Aso Rock?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.