Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (63655 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ashez:

Dats too harsh and uncalled for, she could be seriously ill or somefin else. U dont talk shit about people when u aint sure of what really happened. I'd rather not comment than comment what is very odd for a dying woman
am sorry
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by LeOstrich: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
GodMode:

Google "causes of vomiting blood...

- tear in the stomach can lead to vomiting blood.
- swallowing blood can also lead to it.

If the girl had a surgery from a doctor who didn't sow her organs back properly it could lead to vomiting blood....

you are a fool. Is there any major blood vessel in the mouth?

Vomiting from the mouth is not the same thing as bleeding form the mouth.

You can not bleed that much blood from the mouth. It came from her stomach linings and lungs.

dont ever mention me again.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
gifttracy:

what an easy conclusion you just made.

if this lady was your sister I guess you will gladly conclude the same way?.
am sorry.Pls dnt report me to police, I promise I won't say it again

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by funkybully(f): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

My papa no get sense at all.

undecided

Okay, Sorry to him
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by God2man(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
This can never be Ebola.

Money Ritual. Period.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by ignis: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
This world is wicked
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by midolian(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

All you Yorubas are too damn fetish.

Why must you read voodoo in everything?

That girl is having intestinal hemorrhage and not some voodoo spell.

That girl most likely has ebola and I pray you catch it very soon
you are just a dull and confused bigot. My comment reads "if this was done by a ritualist"..is it that u don't understand simple english or what? My reason for even saying "if" is that, I read some comments that says the girl was 'dropped' from a car few minutes b4 she started bleeding.

U don't know anything about me and u are already spewing trash.. Y must everybody with a view other than yours be yoruba? What problem hav u with them? This bigotry will kill u one day..and I mean it. MrKnowItAll!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by GodMode: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

you are a fool. Is there any major blood vessel in the mouth?

Vomiting from the mouth is not the same thing as bleeding form the mouth.

You can not bleed that much blood from the mouth. It came from her stomach linings and lungs.

dont ever mention me again.

She is vomiting blood.. Read and learn

www.healthline.com/symptom/vomiting-blood

www.nhs.uk/conditions/vomiting-blood/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by LeOstrich: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
GodMode:

She is vomiting blood.. Read and learn

www.healthline.com/symptom/vomiting-blood

www.nhs.uk/conditions/vomiting-blood/Pages/Introduction.aspx

You fool.

You said the blood came from her mouth only.

Read my other posts here and stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
ifyalways:
Hmmn.

This country sef. What happened to hher afterwards, anyone? Was she taken to a hospital, anyone called emergency service
Taking and uploading pictures online is not enough .

Ebola ?

undecided

Babe, what are u doing in Ahia azu fridge? I need to get u out of there asap...
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by holyokoto(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dannyset:
And she vomited all this blood?

I wonder o
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by LeOstrich: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:
you are just a dull and confused bigot. My comment reads "if this was done by a ritualist"..is it that u don't understand simple english or what? My reason for even saying "if" is that, I read some comments that says the girl was 'dropped' from a car few minutes b4 she started bleeding.

U don't know anything about me and u are already spewing trash.. Y must everybody with a view other than yours be yoruba? What problem hav u with them? This bigotry will kill u one day..and I mean it. MrKnowItAll!

Shatap you juju practitioner.

If there is one thing I know and which can be confirmed from this thread is that Yorubas live, breathe and sleep juju.

You rushed in with your voodoo theory and when I called you out on it you begin change mouth.

I can bet with all I have that you have at one time and still consulting with your juju priest.

Hardly any human venture you Yorubas do not undertake without going diabolical and this thread proves it a your fellow tajus and mulikats rushed in spewing your juju theorems.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by goodgate: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
whalahi too absurd... embarassed embarassed
Are you okay? What are you saying?
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
goodgate:
Are you okay? What are you saying?
Are u talking to me sir?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:

stay away from trouble

Aviod Ban

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by dokJ: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
wicked citizens watching her n snapping pix instead of rushing her 2 a nearby hospital 4 initial rescusitation b4 d cause of d bleeding would b ascertained.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by midolian(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

Shatap you juju practitioner.

If there is one thing I know and which can be confirmed from this thread is that Yorubas live, breathe and sleep juju.

You rushed in with your voodoo theory and when I called you out on it you begin change mouth.

I can bet with all I have that you have at one time and still consulting with your juju priest.

Hardly any human venture you Yorubas do not undertake without going diabolical and this thread proves it a your fellow tajus and mulikats rushed in spewing your juju theorems.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Fourwinds: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

Bloody vomit is thick just like in classic case of Hemorrhagic vomit.

That girl was not poisoned.

She is infected!

dats y people don't want to touch her. girls should be very careful.. their huge appetite for money can lead to short circuit oooo
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by LeOstrich: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats y people don't want to touch her. girls should be very careful.. their huge appetite for money can lead to short circuit oooo

Carry your juju theory commot for her

That girl has Ebola
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
If I had not been in a similar situation sometime ago, I would have also concluded this is the work of ritualists. Not to sound as though I am exaggerating, I would have said the amount of blood I vomitted then was much more than what I am seeing in this picture. Funny thing was, it didn't come with warning signs. I was rushed to the hospital at about 11.30pm dat night. My people were simply awed. I guess they havnt seen as much blood before. I kept vomitting, I was losing every energy within my body. When we got to the hospital, the doctor was shocked too. Blood was freely flowing from my nose and mouth. My clothes were soaked. I was taken to emergency ward at once. Didn't know what sort of injections I was given dat night but I had a long, nice, blissful and I guess the bleeding also stopped then. Later the following day, several tests were carried out, some of which I havnt even heard before or knew existed. It was later confirmed dat I had a severe lungs infection dat required urgent attention. It's a long time now and I have been treated. But whenever I remember that period, I look up and say 'Thank God'!

If I had been there when dis girl was vomitting blood, I would have rolled my sleeves and carried her on my shoulders to the nearest hospital. Nigerians, not all things are spiritual.. I pray she receives adequate care.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by midolian(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
stay away from trouble

Aviod Ban
sometimes u just don't care about the ban. Some pple on this forum can b so annoying u ll be forced to think they don't hv brain. The m0r0n must be some1 I know hiding under another monikeR
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

Carry your juju theory commot for her

That girl has Ebola
until she is confirm to be infected by Ebola., I won't believe u either

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by goodgate: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Are u talking to me sir?
What was absurd to you?
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by LeOstrich: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
until she is confirm to be infected by Ebola., I won't believe u either

But you will rather believe the juju theory?

This is why I told midolion that you yorubas are diabolical people

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:
sometimes u just don't care about the ban. Some pple on this forum can b so annoying u ll be forced to think they don't hv brain. The m0r0n must be some1 I know hiding under another monikeR
it OK don't like seeing u causing whahala... .. wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by saladin24(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abortion gone bad
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
goodgate:
What was absurd to you?
Nna, was talking to someone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by LeOstrich: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:

shatap.

You pig farker muslim filth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiger Tests Positive For Coronavirus In New York / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.