Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (63652 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by hardebaur(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
What cause this?coz dis is the 3rd am hearing this kind of issues,A guy die of cough and blood on wednesday in my str aswell
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Chijox4u: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
rigarmortis:

I saw the young girls pic and all the grotty statements from ignorant people and some people who assume an informed pose and believe me I was close to tears.
that girl probably is suffering from some lung/respiratory infection gone awry, the chances of her being an ebola patient is slim to negligible, my kid sis, the dearest one to my heart vomited blood and bled from the nose in a copious amount, thank God for my brother and a good Samaritan driver who offered to take them to the hospital free of charge when all other people ran away from the scene.
it was discovered that she had lungs inflammation afterwards and treated, I tell you the car she was transported in was full of blood like an abattoir.
all those m0r.ons gathered around her are just as responsible for whatever happens to her as the sickness itself, the biggest m0ron of all is the photographer.
I hope the lady recovered from this ordeal.

Sorry abt ur sis. It was easier someone to assist in your sisters case because a family member was around. Nigerian Police will accuse anyone assisting to be an accomplice. A case happened when I was still in school, some students rushed a KNOWN Epileptic patient (Student) to the hospital but Nigerian Police stopped them delayed them and finally arrested them and the sick guy (who finally died). If we didn't know the student that died to be a known Epileptic we would have believed the stupid policemen. So please don't blame those that can't help even if it ain't Ebola. Though snapping no make sense.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Zzyco: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is a case of chronic tuberculosis, she is infected.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:
When they won't stop sleeping around for money.Alhaji don use am for ritual
........MUST YOU B STUPID??......smh for u...pray it doesn't happen to you.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aristotle96:
But watin this thing dy do for politics section . angry... So sad but I believe niggas dia be like watching zombie transformation... Because I see no reason why all of em just dy watch her.. The kind blood she done waste if dem add am for my body I go fat o.. Shit
will men do everything, there are women there that can save their fellow women, niggers wont do everything, and perhaps this kind vomiting of blood is very scary..
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
annibro:

Yes I've noted dat haven gone tru previous post & saw ur remorse 4 ds statement. Indeed Life is a Priviledge & remaining Safe is by d Mercies of God.
May God deliver us from Evil
Thanks
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
ideatoprince18:
........MUST YOU B STUPID??......smh for u...pray it doesn't happen to you.....
ok
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by haabimbohlar(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

Who dey Nijeriya?

I am in Niger Delta Republic

You comment coz you are in Niger republic,and yo think you are safe, Ebola is not visiting Nigeria again i bet you, but you damn republic
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by livero123(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
oh my God. why not check her if there is any means of reaching her people.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gosh! Wat is wrong wit her
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by bummyla(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lord Have Mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by thepathoma(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
In a country where things work, the first witness should have dialled 911 (Ambulance service). But here in Nigeria, a lot of medically-naive individuals exist. Yes I'm aware Ebola once existed in our land, but that doesn't mean you should generalize that all bleeding patients have the viral infection.

Just pad your hands with clothes, tilt her head to one side, and carry her immediately into a vehicle heading to a nearby hospital (or at least a clinic).

She probably have Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy (DIC), or an unidentified bleeding disorder, ruling out causes of Upper GastroIntestinal bleeding.

Treatment is simple: Transfuse Whole blood, or better-still, Fresh Frozen Plasma, keeping in-view any bleeding vessel, perforated viscus, or focus of infection. Investigation results should be pending.
She should recover within days.

My fellow Nigerians: ACT NEXT TIME, DON'T STARE AT SOMEONE DYING.

Yes, I'm a Medical Doctor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by rigarmortis: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chijox4u:

Sorry abt ur sis. It was easier someone to assist in your sisters case because a family member was around. Nigerian Police will accuse anyone assisting to be an accomplice. A case happened when I was still in school, some students rushed a KNOWN Epileptic patient (Student) to the hospital but Nigerian Police stopped them delayed them and finally arrested them and the sick guy (who finally died). If we didn't know the student that died to be a known Epileptic we would have believed the stupid policemen. So please don't blame those that can't help even if it ain't Ebola. Though snapping no make sense.

yeah, Nigerians are pathetic like that, but I just thank God for that driver, no car was available in the compound that day, my sis will have been the only one at home cos she just came back from nysc break, all others are in their stations save for my elder bro was just got a pass from his base to attend to some issues at home.

the more reason why I feel so sorry for this girl lying there helpless in the midst of a multitude, believe me I was close to crying, I wish its a scene from some nollywood flick but it seems real enough.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by nickyvil: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
That lady was dropped by a jeep, the jeep just dropped and zoom off. Some try to follow the jeep but too late cos no one knows what's happening and the police that suppose to go after the jeep was just not doing anything.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Itz so sad
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by eboralu: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rituslists at work. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Could be a kidney diesease shocked
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
na w a for people and de still de look d helpless woman and even people still de snap photo of d woman nobody to help d woman na wa 0ooooo GOD HELP US
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by ckmayoca: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
boman2014:
people are full of shiits.

WHY CANT HELP BE RENDER TO THE GIRL INSTEAD OF TAKIN PICTURES!

If u have a conform glove in ur pocket u may render the help aswell.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
nickyvil:
That lady was dropped by a jeep, the jeep just dropped and zoom off. Some try to follow the jeep but too late cos no one knows what's happening and the police that suppose to go after the jeep was just not doing anything.
jesu osalobua me ma fhan... Er hian gie vwin than sunu kan ema wey ne jesu christe!!! Ise
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
ceometromedia:
A www.metronaija.com reader sent in this picture and said, photo of a lady who was vomiting blood yesterday at Benson Bustop in Ikorodu ,Lagos..I wonder what was wrong as he hasn't responded to more questions about her ..
It's a really sad and very graphic photo

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_KKNNTaNUII/Vc2u04x6pNI/AAAAAAACITE/Jt3rphS-AZw/s1600/CMWdNfrUsAQ1fEU.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-lady-spotted-vomitting-blood-in.html

This is not ordinary.I smell rituals.God have mercy.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Folzye(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keepshining:
This is not ordinary.I smell rituals.God have mercy.

The act of "E no concern me" has eaten deep into d marrow of a larger sect of nigerians... How can someone in dire need of emergency be left unattended to and being surrounded as if the situation was amusing.... It's disheartening how we tend to easily forget that we are humans....different from animals.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by motigbademi: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
One of the rules behind posting of happenings on thi was Forum is that it must be true. Everyone want to be seen and heard so they seek attention by posting what's not true. I wonder if the person who posted this followed the young lady to where she was coming from,saw her being dropped from the car before vomiting the blood. The person even Sai from her PRIVATE PART. The only help he rendered was posting a false news. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
LeOstrich:

Shatap you juju practitioner.

If there is one thing I know and which can be confirmed from this thread is that Yorubas live, breathe and sleep juju.

You rushed in with your voodoo theory and when I called you out on it you begin change mouth.

I can bet with all I have that you have at one time and still consulting with your juju priest.

Hardly any human venture you Yorubas do not undertake without going diabolical and this thread proves it a your fellow tajus and mulikats rushed in spewing your juju theorems.

been reading your comments and I must say,you prolly broke a record,a very astounding thing you achieved with your vulgar tongue and mannerless attitude,ok the cause of d lady's predicament is juju,now go kill ursef!! You are filled with hatred for oda tribes yet u forgot violence aint stereotyped to any particular tribe,is it only yorubas that indulges in fetish stuffs? Silly boi better gain natural knowledge the right ways and stop feeding on science says dis,and dat,until a test is carried out no one can say precisely what d problem of d lady is,all anyone can do is speculate and chip in dia opinions,you claiming to know it all yet u know nada,just wish the terrestrial powers deals u a huge blow den u start undergoing series of tests and d results comes out with a clean health bill and yet u dying,den you'l know science doesn't have the ansas to everything in life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Proffdada: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
she's probably having hemoptysis due to ulcer or pulmonary embolism, help is very dire at that stage
but I doubt if any will come in time
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by nickyvil: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
tonididdy:
jesu osalobua me ma fhan... Er hian gie vwin than sunu kan ema wey ne jesu christe!!! Ise

Please I don't understand.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by motigbademi: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chijox4u:

The girl Is my sister. The uploader said she was dropped from a car. It seems the uploader was the one that dropped her. Little wonder he posted a false information. The only help
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by mcluy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

Bloody vomit is thick just like in classic case of Hemorrhagic vomit.

That girl was not poisoned.

She is infected!

Hemorrhagic vomit?!!! What the hell is that? You're obviously not a Medical Doctor... just a wanna be
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by motigbademi: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
These are some pictures we took together. So I wonder how a decent girl like this will be Dropped from a car as said by the poster. She's been buried today. You need to see the way her elder sister is crying. Her younger male siblings are trying to be MEN,,especially the youngest boy who witnessed the horrible scene. Mummy is not left out,dad is unhappy,I'm only trying not to remember anything about her,if not I will burst into tears. I pray this will not happen to anyone of you. Please join Me in campaigning against the false news that she was dropped and those saying trash should pls keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Folzye:

The act of "E no concern me" has eaten deep into d marrow of a larger sect of nigerians... How can someone in dire need of emergency be left unattended to and being surrounded as if the situation was amusing.... It's disheartening how we tend to easily forget that we are humans....different from animals.
You are on point my brother.See as people dey stand dey watch the poor girl dying.That was so unfair.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by motigbademi: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:

I heard d story.she was dropped by a car at d bus stop there, she started vomiting blood as soon as d car left.that is ritual things my brother, nt Ebola
She wasn't dropped from any car,she was coming from a tutorial class at PROPER ARSENAL at Benson bus stop Ikorodu.
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by motigbademi: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:
When they won't stop sleeping around for money.Alhaji don use am for ritual
Brother,I wish this never happened. I pray it will never happen to you. I want to assume you were the Alhaji that used her for ritual. Thanks for giving us the clue on how I'll get the CRIMINAL that did this to my sister. Next time you will understand that the freedom of Information shouldn't be overused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiger Tests Positive For Coronavirus In New York / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.