Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" (1416 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / New Force Chief Pledges To Crush Boko Haram 'very Soon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2015
I just saw this thread on front page www.nairaland.com/2525104/islam-forgiveness

As usual I rushed in to booked space first then give a nice comment , behold I was halt , I can't move again , at that stage nairaand place an oat before me, www.nairaland.com/areyoumuslim/%2fnewpost%3ftopic%3d2525104 . This is evil and bad , forcing christian to take an islamic oat is like islamizin us on nairaland also. Christian's topic do make front page and everyone do comment , learn and contribute something but come to islam na another joke and talk of oat taking . I'm tired of this nairaland, pls mods and seun remove that thing so I can comment freely or reomve that topic from front page.

Imagine , look at another one on front page www.nairaland.com/2513160/why-muslim-females-make-very

BelieVe me this is reason they can't move on in life , face life and compete with life and stop hiding under nairaland oat. We christian will accept any criticism and amend our ways period

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Bilabong(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Bilabong:
Ok
that's all ?
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2015
It's not new. The reason for this cannot be unconnected to non-muslims always insulting muslims and Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Bilabong(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
that's all ?
thats the reason i have never commented on any islamic topic. Just forget about those fellas.
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's not new. The reason for this cannot be unconnected to non-muslims always insulting muslims and Islam.
mean they will never grow and that is a big way of cultivating hatred and grudges and waiting for day of harvest.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Bilabong:

thats the reason i have never commented on any islamic topic. Just forget about those fellas.
thanks shaa
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
mean they will never grow and that is a big way of cultivating hatred and grudges and waiting for day of harvest.
Why should people be abusive to its adherents?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by mrpackager(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Must you comment there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Bilabong(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
hey queen i just followed you, do me good by opening interesting topics.
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Double standards. Shame on you Seun.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
mrpackager:
Must you comment there undecided

Hello, this is an online forum. You can comment anywhere, except the rules of online forums have changed

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by mrpackager(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Hello, this is an online forum. You can comment anywhere, except the rules of online forums have changed

I know! , But when you don't feel Cool with What's going on in a section.. you have option not to comment there.

by bringing this up now might leads to something else

1 Like

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by mrpackager(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Bilabong:
hey queen i just followed you, do me good by opening interesting topics.

lmao grin
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2015
mrpackager:

I know! , But when you don't feel Cool with What's going on in a section.. you have option not to comment there.

by bringing this up now might leads to something else

Going by your analysis, you shouldn't be commenting here also since you don't agree with what the OP says.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Bilabong(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2015
mrpackager:

lmao grin
see ur brown teeth
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by mrpackager(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Bilabong:
see ur brown teeth
Like yours
tongue
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why should people be abusive to its adherents?
question to non human cos human must understand it exist
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by idu1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
my friend go get ur a job and stop wailing here...

How many muslim women are u better than...

Is nairaland ur father's property?

Just get lost people!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by GenBloodykiIler: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
idu1:

Just get lost people!!

Sharap there you Hopless product of dog's sperm

Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne i ebea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
idu1:

Just get lost people!!
may thunder fire u nd ur smellin mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Sharap there you Hopless product of dog's sperm
Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne i ebea cheesy
no mind thhat idu or ibu.
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by idu1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
may thunder fire u nd ur smellin mouth.
loool

Wetin dey pepper u for body because we dnt allow u to spew ur thrash on islamic thread?

E dey pain am....

Islam is powerful and it command respect!

So, you cannot change that rule....

Leave with it or go and diegringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
idu1:
loool

Wetin dey pepper u for body because we dnt allow u to spew ur thrash ur on islamic thread?

E dey pain am....

Islam is powerful and it command respect!

So, you cannot change that rule....

Leave with it or go and diegringringringrin
no u re in a cage , nd we dnt care , we do our own tin , lastly u go die cary ur islam go colect ur virgin . Anu mpama
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by idu1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
no u re in a cage , nd we dnt care , we do our own tin , lastly u go die cary ur islam go colect ur virgin . Anu mpama
if u don't care why do u open a thread to lament.

Hypocrite
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
I stopped trying to convince myself from believing that islam is a religion of tolerance the day i wanted to comment on the islam section and that oath came up before me. It's by force to accept and once you do, you cant get it out, just same way they kill Muslims trying to covert to Christianity.

With all that, I can proudly say that islam is a religion of sycophants, brain washed mofos, the religion is a lost cause and should be banned, it has done much more damage than we record.

Officially no apologies. If you wan vex, vex well well

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by TheNonce: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided

Na wa oh? Maybe the bulk of his investors are muslims! It is this kind of senseless nepotism and bigotry that would destroy NL! Added to the biased moderators and unnecessary censorship! Rubbish!
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
idu1:
if u don't care why do u open a thread to lament.

Hypocrite
mumu tinkin wit ur lleft anus. I did that for my free of movement . What's definition of hypocrites? Off point human .abeg free me
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by queenzibah(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
gboss4sure:
I stopped trying to convince myself from believing that islam is a religion of tolerance the day i wanted to comment on the islam section and that oath came up before me. It's by force to accept and once you do, you cant get it out, just same way they kill Muslims trying to covert to Christianity.

With all that, I can proudly say that islam is a religion of sycophants, brain washed mofos, the religion is a lost cause and should be banned, it has done much more damage than we record.

Officially no apologies. If you wan vex, vex well well
you just hit the point. And thhats thhe truth
Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by DFemaleBoss(f): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
The same should be applied to the Christian section/threads to balance the equation.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" by BushidoBlue(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nairaland has a "Report" button if you feel offended, maybe such posts should reported until they are revoked... just saying....

(1) (Reply)

FG Suspends Second Niger Bridge Construction / President Buhari In Ghana (pictures) / Historical Facts About Lagos " Eko"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.