Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Office Of The Wife Of The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The Wife Of The President? (1512 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The Wife Of The President? by olu4life(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Just received this pics from a friend who is a staunch PDP member. I first doubted its authenticity but had to request for the full pics of where he got it from. Pics below

Thought Buhari made it clear to scrap that office. What is Senior Special Assistant to the wife of the President? What has that got to do with Nigeria? If she wants to launch a Pet Project, its far better than doing this rubbish.

Note: I am a fan of Buhari and I want him to attend to this. PDP wailers no use that one start one foolish article o. I rest my case

Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by iamsodium(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by Adebowhales(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2015
K
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by eagleeye2: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abeg make una leave the matter for Mathaias. We been don talk am say, e no dey possible for Buhari to scrap that office.

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
OP campaign is over

get a life
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by eleko1: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Do they expect her to be in shop/kiosk undecided?As long as she's not giving order like One Mama FAKA fiki,Cool cool
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by dunsman(f): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
O yee masturbaters your attentions are kindly needed

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by olu4life(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
eagleeye2:
Abeg make una leave the matter for Mathaias. We been don talk am say, e no dey possible for Buhari to scrap that office.
Hmmm… I am really after the SSA part? Who's expense will the office be running? Frm her pocket? Or from FG? Can someone help clarify this pls?

Cc beremx barcanista mynd44 firefire

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Buhari is a man of integrity. .. A man of his wordz....

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by eagleeye2: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
olu4life:

Hmmm… I am really after the SSA part? Who's expense will the office be running? Frm her pocket? Or from FG? Can someone help clarify this pls?

Cc beremx barcanista mynd44 firefire
Them say, na NGO. Say make we commot mouth and eye, including ear for wetin concern, 'wife of the president'.
Abi you be NGO?
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
eagleeye2:

Them say, na NGO. Say make we commot mouth and eye, including ear for wetin concern, 'wife of the president'.
Abi you be NGO?
So na NGO de pay the woman aides? Abi them the staffs de work for free?
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by eagleeye2: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

So na NGO de pay the woman aides? Abi them the staffs de work for free?
Oga Barca, wetin make I talk for where Mr Intergrity dey and anti corruption army?

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Daura man don scam zoogerians tey tey. lmao!
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
eagleeye2:

Oga Barca, wetin make I talk for where Mr Intergrity dey and anti corruption army?
No mind the man. Na himself him de deceive
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by pgidex(f): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na who dem dey deceive
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by UncleSnr(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
O yee masturbaters your attentions are kindly needed

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin
Reporting with my container...

Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by tucky200(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
olu4life:
Just received this pics from a friend who is a staunch PDP member. I first doubted its authenticity but had to request for the full pics of where he got it from. Pics below

Thought Buhari made it clear to scrap that office. What is Senior Special Assistant to the wife of the President? What has that got to do with Nigeria? If she wants to launch a Pet Project, its far better than doing this rubbish.

Note: I am a fan of Buhari and I want him to attend to this. PDP wailers no use that one start one foolish article o. I rest my case
Bros i taya for you o....
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by ibe9ja: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
The office of the first lady is different from the office of the wife of the president. The latter is in the president's kitchen while the former is located inside Aso villa just beside the office of the president.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of The President? by DMerciful(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nigeria does not have the capacity just now to be great. Hypocrisy, deceit and propaganda is mutually exclusive with sustainable development!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Interesting Argument With Femi Fani-kayode On 'twitter' / Things You Should Know About Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha / Wike Planning To Run Away, Says Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.