Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 12 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 12 (2239 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 12 by mrportable2: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A Story written by Dan Chucks (Danchucks@gmail.com)… If you missed part Eleven yesterday read it HERE!!!

He got the message and hurriedly got to his knees right behind me and then began attempting to return his prick inside me!This subsequently gave him the required space, for he seamlessly slid his Joystick in and with little effort, plunged it farther into me! I gasped! He was completely buried inside of me now, down to his balls and as he began pounding me again, I couldn’t help but quietly moan! His sheer thickness was tearing my very tight Kittycat apart, bringing with it a peculiar kind of pleasure.
He held onto my swaying Bosom again and continued handling and squeezing them from behind. His hip just kept slamming into me with absolute abandon, leaving the bed to creak at every contact. We both were sweating heavily and the little patch of pubic hair over his Joystick kept tingling my skin as it repeatedly brushed against my wet Buttocks cheeks!
Not long after, I felt Stanley’s Joystick pulsate within my Kittycat. It significantly swelled up, signaling that his climax was near! As though he wished to make the most of it, he bent into me and grabbed me around the belly. Then he intensified his strokes, increasing the frequency of his thrusts while driving his rod even deeper into me!
Then he intensified his strokes, increasing the frequency of his thrusts while driving his rod even deeper into me! My juices were just about everywhere! They were on his crotch, pubic hair, my Buttocks, Buttocks crack, both our thighs and of course the bedspread under us! Combined with our sweats, our bodies were just a smear of bodily fluids! I instantly brought him to the edge when I returned my hand to his balls underneath me! He just couldn’t contain the ecstasy anymore as he suddenly broke his nut, jetting the first projectile of his spunk into me! The pleasuring manner with which it quickly traveled up my Kittycat walls, thrillingly brought me to another orgasm that same instant! So I responded by pouring my own nectar, as my hip and jiggly Buttocks violently convulsed behind me! My hands equally staggered so much that I had to switch my support to my elbows at once to save myself from a possible crash into the bed! By the time Stanley would spurt a second shot into my drenched cunt, my hole had become so full with s*x fluids that the pressure had to subsequently force the young lad’s dripping Joystick entirely out of my Kittycat!

As it slid out with another pop sound, his hole shot a third jet which landed on my Buttocks and back! I had slammed my Buttocks back into his crotch that same moment, trapping his big Joystick right in-between my Buttocks crack, even as he jetted a third spray of his Pour straight up to his chest and ultimately my crack! As I rolled my Buttocks up and down the underside of his shaft, the last weaker pops of his Pour drizzled into the crack of my cheeks, causing my moving Buttocks to rub his Joystick and my asshole with endless smears of his sticky thick fluid! By the time I would withdraw from his body, allowing his Joystick to heavily fall back into place, we were already very exhausted! I proceeded to fall into the bed with my front side while he followed by lying on my back side! The way our body intimately touched, excited me non-stop!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 13 TOMORROW or READ IT HERE http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-13/

(1) (Reply)

(+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1 / How I Met Izi. / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.