Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? (882 Views)

I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by Fapta(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good day to you fellow nairalanders, I need you guyz help on how to move on in my academics pursuit. Here goes my story.
I have been dating a girl for about two years now, she gain admission into my school last year. Things were going on well until recent time when she told me that she is having a friend from Lagos, that the younger brother of that her friend want to come and do post UTME in one of the university in our state. I agreed with her because she told me that she will be staying with her friend in the same hostel till the guy left.
Just yesterday. I called my girlfriend that I will be coming to her hostel for dinner. To my greatest surprise, she told me that I should not come, that she will come to my hostel instead. Her response baffled me and I immediately take a bike to her hostel.
Behold, when I get to her hostel, I met the door closed. I knock her door and she opened it. It happen that I met both that guy that came for post UTME and my girl in her hostel with door closed. I immediately went back to my hostel. My problem now is this, I find it so hard to read and comprehend since that yesterday. And my second semester examination will commence on 24 of this month. How can I stop thinking over the whole scenario so as to concentrate on my studies ?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by iamsodium(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Commit suicide
Lol
Just joking
Don't take my word for it
Abeg oo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
You should be in a mechanic workshop learning how to be a mechanic and not school because you can't even spoken correct English. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by benideey(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Emotions can play alot with our feelings but you need to recognise your priorities.

GO AND STUDY RIGHT NOW!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by wealthyguyman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
There are over 8bn people on earth!!!

Why do we allow a single person make our precious life miserable? Some will even commit suicide! What an insult to our creator.

#JustThinking

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by donholy28(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Get hold of yourself nigga....cut her out from ur life and focus on ur books...she is a bittch and u don't have to lose sleep over her

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by divinehand2003(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
BROS, IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE TO DISTURB YOURSELF ABOUT BABE YOU AREN'T READY TO MARRY YET. WHEN U FINALLY FAIL YOUR EXAMS WITH SO MANY CARRY OVERS, THAT'S WHEN U WILL WAKE UP.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by spill(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
What you are facing now is the consequences of visiting a girl just to surprise her, monitor her and to know if she is a faithful partner.

I ALWAYS ADVICE GUYS NEVER TO VISIT ANY LADY WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, BECAUSE YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE WHAT WILL FRUSTRATE YOU.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by StPete: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
This goes out to all the Undergraduates. If you wanna succeed in school, stop having girlfriends and boyfriends. They are killer distractions.

Finish your schooling and soon afterwards, you can hook up. NYSC is also a time to start a relationship.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by daniska3yaro(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
FowlYansh:
You should be in a mechanic workshop learning how to be a mechanic and not school because you can't even spoken correct English. undecided
bizzy body is not difficult to correct somebody mistake just tell him in a mature way,he will be glad to take your correction,you just display how immature you are,haba.Shey na ur father be lord Frederick Lugard were u wan show say you sabi english.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by Fapta(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2015
FowlYansh:
you can't even spoken correct English. undecided

Just having your time now miss know all, you are not in position to correct my grammatical blunder cos you too are not well versed.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by gen2briz(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
Fapta:

Just having your time now miss know all, you are not in position to correct my grammatical blunder cos you too are not well versed.

Gbam
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking Over Her ? by mayorjosh(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lemme guess,anoda African Magic movie...
Watz d name?

Blind love?

Campus cheat?

Post utme lover?

Lol

If its true tho my guy drop her cos dats nt d end of d world.had a similar xperience.my ex gf and I were arguably d best coupl until I found her cheating with a guy she introduced to me as her "cousin".d painful thing is that it went on for a year and I had no clue at all.it was a friend of hers that told me everything.I broke down badly.imagine, like one time I was fvcking broke.I had 10k just to sustain me for a month but her birthday was that month and I had to make her happy.I was HUNgry till d end of dat semester.after I confronted her about her "cousin",she showed no remorse dats when I realised I wasn't for her at all

I broke up with her and broke down for almost a month but my goons helped me too recover.we went to viewing centre almost every three days,clubs after clubs,e.t.c

Just focus on ur exams,after ur done with em,go wild.trust me,u ll recover n become even wiser cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Parents Your Girlfriend Might Have And Tricks To Impress Them / Be The Best Man You Can Be By Leke Alder / What's Your Take On Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.