Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (157814 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by sonnyudoh(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
But who asked him tho
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Mrslimblack(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
You are supposed to be used as the next Abobaku
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
U CAN ASK HIM NA
sonnyudoh:
But who asked him tho
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sexual heAling...lol
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by spartoo: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Airforce1:
I will take you serious when you make love to "EBOLA" patient

I might take u seriously wen ur album finally drops

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Rajjah(f): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Airforce1:
loooooool. Airforce1,u sha o.
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Tonynblaze(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
ok na
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided Iranu, abasha

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Moana(f): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure of him ontop he's galfrnd sick bed or adonbilivit undecided.
thank you
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Nickymezor(f): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmm, dat mean his babe wasnt really sick den... Anyway na dem sabi cool
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by edigas1996: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheesy mhen go on z nobody business
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by idihcoben: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
A butt should not be making headlines, especially if you’re not Kim Kardashian. But no thanks to Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces, the president’s wife’s butt is on the line. And it simply shows that some people have no respect. Why, if you must show disrespect, should it be to a president, his wife- or her butt, for that matter? This the offence Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces allegedly committed which warranted his sack.

Think of it: There were several butts to stare at- peasant butts, farmers’ wives’ butts, spectators’ butts and a whole lot of butts of different shades, shapes and sizes gathered at the ceremony. But the Defence Chief chose to stare at the President’s wife’s butt.
Continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by bcomputer101: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
I beg I wan ask,
You use condom or you pour am inside?

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by fortunechy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheap publicity
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by KelvinC1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
undecided

Dont think her illness was serious, else that kian thing no go cross her mind.

sister se* is a healing therapy too na
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by godwineli(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
maybe she may be only feeling feverish or smth and at d point whr he visited her, she may hav been recuperating..... Not like she was in coma...

Ah mean, which guy in his right senses will make love to his woman when she looks so pale
if care to know sex while sick can boost recovery,I did it with my girlfriend and she thanked me be cos she became whole afterwards

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by godwineli(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
maybe she may be only feeling feverish or smth and at d point whr he visited her, she may hav been recuperating..... Not like she was in coma...

Ah mean, which guy in his right senses will make love to his woman when she looks so pale
if care to know sex while sick can boost recovery,I did it with my girlfriend and she thanked me be cos she became whole afterwards..
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Olanirans(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
A Growing multimedia coy situated aroung Iju-Ishaga requires the services of a Trainee Graphics/ Video editor. The candidate must be young, not above 25 years, must posses passion for creative works. Preferrably, the candidate should reside within Agege, Iju - Ishaga axis. Interested candidate should call this no: 0808 512 8324
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by scarffield(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikkiking:
pickshures ov yah brain 0r ah dnt believe u aff senxsad
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Ayandare2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
[b][/b][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] cheesy Oboy u no knw say some kin pipu dey use juju for dis naira land.
davidayn:
Cho ! Omo people dey para o ! Nw nw , wey I been dey reason say na me go be ftc ! Chai !!
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by NjumObasi: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bro u need prayers
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Exponental(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Airforce1:
what if he wears an Ebola cd?
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by KelvinC1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by ojnnaco(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
D last time I googled it ... u have a quick ere¢Ti0n nt u did it very quick
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by JayJustus(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Naughty indeed. I know some people will say konji na bastard. What's konji? I don't know the meaning.

is an action word caused by high libido rush and it is used instead of s*x cos Seun doesn't like it...
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by Incomparable(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
; cheesy grin
Airforce1:
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by IamEdwardRichard: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Conji no d respect anybody
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by IceDude(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
He gave her sex,ual healing, no big deal about that
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by tosyne55(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikkiking:
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by qualityovenbake(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
JayJustus:

is an action word caused by high libido rush and it is used instead of s*x cos Seun doesn't like it...
Thanks for the explanation. I was just being sarcastic.
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by ogiewanye(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
rosy4u:
video of them f*ckin'... or......

Hanhan nau...thats too raw
Re: Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed by vivypretty(f): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikkiking:
lol u read my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Bill Gates' Car / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? / Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.