Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) (49902 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Olori Wuraola Pulls A Beyoncé On Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by ionsman: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
Ah! Our former governor Lucky Igbinedion is there. Beautiful! Use him to replace abobaku. See as he siddon near prof like better person
Na only you know where you see Igbinedion.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by handie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
ionsman:

Na only you know where you see Igbinedion.
oh! I no use my glasses. That bald headed fellow resemble am for my eye
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
tpiah2:
Site admin can you censor this aboba something word.

Its annoying seeing it parroted everywhere.
Sensor what? Abobaku? How is it offensive?
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by eliwa47(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
See iyiola omisores face as " I go soon be the oni of ife". Lolz!
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by henchamb(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
Ah! Our former governor Lucky Igbinedion is there. Beautiful! Use him to replace abobaku. See as he siddon near prof like better person
That's the senator representing ife at the senate and not lucky igbinedion

See omisoree eye. Na him cry pass.
The pdp ooni is gone. Ife will return to apc
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by hadura29(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
hyfr:
Lemme ask Is the ooni of ife like the king of ife?

King of Ife and the número uno sit of 1 the Yoruba dynasty...
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by igbobuigbo: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

They are pounding his head to use to mix with some herbs which will be used to make powder for the wives,

All those agbo and gbogbonise medicines you guys are drinking contain human flesh and bones all ground together

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Dammysmart: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:
Sometimes I wonder How God and Jesus feel seeing the so call men of god in gatherings like this. Imagine what is a man of God doing in fettish burial rite of a fettish king. This burial comes with alot of rituals and yet these men of Satan gathered there
sometimes I just wonder how Jesus and ur parents would feel when you use such name 'bigass' and upload a semi nude photo on the WWW....smh. .

3 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by igbobuigbo: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
badibelle:
Let the battle for the throne begin!

See the first step of the battle in the link below: consumption of human flesh
https://www.nairaland.com/2525880/hidden-political-culture-succession-sw-obaship
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by ionsman: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
oh! I no use my glasses. That bald headed fellow resemble am for my eye

Lol...Okay grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
I been site abobaku for las pamas hotels for aba this morning
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by eitsei(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
gboss4sure:
So the abobaku don follow the oba be that?

Hope say all these abobaku stuff na joke oo
na joke o....don't mind some people jare
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by carinmom(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok....Is that not Omisore with two corns shocked

Was the late Ooni of Ife a christian, moslem or traditional worshipper? shocked

I see christianity and traditionalists competing for media space grin
You've exactly read my mind
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:
Sometimes I wonder How God and Jesus feel seeing the so call men of god in gatherings like this. Imagine what is a man of God doing in fettish burial rite of a fettish king. This burial comes with alot of rituals and yet these men of Satan gathered there
Why do you people criticise without looking wholistically at events?
Vp Oshibajo is the vice president of Nigeria.He went there in that capacity to attend the burial of a renown citizen of Nigeria.He did not partake in the burial rites.
The bible records that Jesus attended a marriage.He didn't go there to preach or minister but went as a guest just as everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Sanpas: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
kennygee:
If those women in white are the late Oba's wives, i reserve my comment.
Na dey use the thing suffocate the old man. They no look like women wey dey pity old age at all.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by eniba(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
i cant see dat noisy Gani Adams, this is his are of specialization.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Tochux1: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm still looking for the heads that's going down with the dead man
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:

Perhaps you should ask Jesus what he was doing in the house of Zacheus the sinner.

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by eliwa47(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
tundeontop:
Abobaku later show face?
Update us abeg.
grin
tundeontop:
Abobaku later show face?
Update us abeg.
if na you, you go show face? who wan die na.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:
Go find out the difference between funeral, service of songs and lying in state.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Remdez(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

They are pounding his head to use to mix with some herbs which will be used to make powder for the wives,
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by phyness(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
I can only c vp dia
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by harristo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:

Jesus dined with sinners, it's ok for a man of God to attend ceremonies with sinners.
Distancing from sin is what the Bible advice, not sinners.
If we avoid contact with sinners how will we manage to talk repentance / change to them.

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
That's baba first son there, omisore u are sighted,others are irrelevant to me sha !
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by 2n2k(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
The vice-president was there and no single governor from the entire south-west including the host governor was present? Na so dem hate the man reach?
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by HirstMOG(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:

1 corinthians 8:1-13
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by zimoni(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
They should bury this man abeg.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by alexvatt(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:
u are right dear. it is high time we stop all these barbaric things
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Olanirans(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
A Growing multimedia coy situated aroung Iju-Ishaga requires the services of a Trainee Graphics/ Video editor. The candidate must be young, not above 25 years, must posses passion for creative works. Preferrably, the candidate should reside within Agege, Iju - Ishaga axis. Interested candidate should call this no: 0808 512 8324
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by alexvatt(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
jaykocha:
Is buhari not supposed to be at that burial service?
buhari is a dedicated Muslim, U dont expect him to be in a gathering like this.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by worksmart(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ever wondered reason PMB never appears at current live public events where his attendance could be verified by ordinary Nigerians?

Answer Buhari was secretly removed by an American led coup around 9th June, that would see Osinbajo installed president.

All his travelling occurred before the 9th June.

This reason Buhari has not appointed ministers, Osinbajo would appoint ministers.

This reason Buhari could not attend to inaugurate the opening of the 8th National Assembly.

This reason Buhari could not attend the armed forces day ceremony.

This is reason Buhari has never held a live press conference since his inauguration.

This is reason Buhari could not deliver a televised video to the nation during Eid, despite doing so for Christmas and New Year .

This is reason we never hear of his transition committee having a meeting again since his inauguration.

This is why we never see any video interviews of any of his staunchest loyalists such as Amaechi or Prof Tam David West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife / Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty / Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.