Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" (9128 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free / ''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by citizenY(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My state is already doing too well with no debt burden...future is very bright...

I asked yours because you left the glaring truth spoken by ochejoseph to attack his person which is typical of small minds littering APC field...You need to grow past your bitterness & intolerance... thanks

I have decided to ignore your insolence. You can move to the next post. Oche has got my message so you do not matter.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I never for once take people on faceless forum serious.

Chill with this word of a respected priest of the most high God.
Forgive my error and please instruct me, for I did not know that the precept of obedience took precedence over that of charity - the St Martin.

Aren't you confused?...I thought you said you believe in no god/God but Allah gringringrin

Insecure brat and a pompous ediot
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin @bolded...what did I tell you?...did he ask you?...I told you that once you feel intimidated or insecure or whatever, you start vomiting trash and boasting...See ya life...empty insecure ediot

He ask I should get a life, told him I already got.

I think attempt should be made to donate brain cells made in laboratory to fill the vacuum inside your hollow cranium, because of the way you keep mentioning me with your nonsensical verbose.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
citizenY:

I have decided to ignore your insolence. You can move to the next post. Oche has got my message so you do not matter.

gringrin I am not contesting for online fame, prestige or wealth with you...enjoy it...Reality matters more to me wink

I believe you got my message too...Get a life boy
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

He ask I should get a life, told him I already got.

I think attempt should be made to donate brain cells made in laboratory to fill the vacuum inside your hollow cranium, because of the way you keep mentioning me with your nonsensical verbose.

gringringrin Online professor Tuale gringrin

It stinks to be you...insecure brat...e-billionaire ...my papa dash me...smh
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Aren't you confused?...I thought you said you believe in no god/God but Allah gringringrin

Insecure brat and a pompous ediot

I am not a bigot like you.

I have a lot of friends who are Catholic, who are of different ethnic groups.
I never discriminate nor do I dispense anyone irrespective of believe or ideology.

For ya insults, it won't reduce nor add to me.

Keep the insults coming.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
citizenY:

Ignore the urchin.

Am with him.

As for oche, let him keep his head in shame.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by citizenY(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin I am not contesting for online fame, prestige or wealth with you...enjoy it...Reality matters more to me wink

I believe you got my message too...Get a life boy

I got your message loud and clear... the fact that the "boy " who sired you did not train you well, you miserable waste of libido.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I am not a bigot like you.
I have a lot of friends who are Catholic, who are of different ethnic groups.
I never discriminate nor do I dispense anyone irrespective of believe or ideology.
For ya insults, it won't reduce nor add to me.
Keep the insults coming.

gringringrin See hypocritic ediot ...but you can insult someone who said is your dad's age mate....mumu like u

Having friends with different belief is quite different from professing same belief as you did here gringrin ...You're more than empty you ediotic nicompoop wink
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
citizenY:

I got your message loud and clear... the fact that the "boy " who sired you did not train you well, you miserable waste of libido.

E pain am gringringringrin Why e dey pain you nah?...If you're allergic to insult...don't insult others...Oya match on boyyy grin Accidental discharge like you grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're a prototype of everything a human being or a son should not be...
I keep imagining what your mooronic grassroot papa will be thinking whenever he remembers he has a thing like you...Ediots like you justifies the call for abortion legalization cool

It only takes an idiotttt to know a fellow idiotttt.

Keep it coming boy
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ignore the urchin.
Am with him.
As for oche, let him keep his head in shame.

Self delusion is the greatest of your problem...

Instead of begging him to keep you company...you want him to abandon you to suffer in my hand alone...

Have you reported me to your father?...Insecure imbecilic ediot

2 Likes

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin See hypocritic ediot ...but you can insult someone who said is your dad's age mate....mumu like u

Having friends with different belief is quite different from professing same belief as you did here gringrin ...You're more than empty you ediotic nicompoop wink

I must say, you are a disgrace. Your rants as a matter of fact is appalling, sordid, abject, all the same menial.

I have got to say, this is self denigration portrayed in the highest sense of stupidity without restraint.
Only a ratarrrrd metamorphosed shameless e - nincompoop with chemically inert brain can be you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Instead of begging him to keep you company...you want him to abandon you to suffer in my hand alone...

It take an slowpoke to know his fellow.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by atlwireles: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I like that quote. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I must say, you are a disgrace. Your rants as a matter of fact is appalling, sordid, abject, all the same menial.

I have got to say, this is self denigration portrayed in the highest sense of stupidity without restraint.
Only a ratarrrrd metamorphosed shameless e - nincompoop with chemically inert brain can be you.

It stinks to be you...shameless papa dash me ediot...

Call your English teacher to explain to you if you're insulting yourself or talking to me...gringringringrin

Your dad must be disappointed that his pension was wasted to breed a schizophrenic moronic ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

It take an slowpoke to know his fellow.

You're a prototype of everything a human being or a son should not be...

I keep imagining what your mooronic grassroot papa will be thinking whenever he remembers he has a thing like you...Ediots like you justifies the call for abortion legalization cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It stinks to be you...shameless papa dash me ediot...

Call your English teacher to explain to you if you're insulting yourself or talking to me...gringringringrin

Your dad must be disappointed that his pension was wasted to breed a schizophrenic moronic ediot

I didn't expect you to understand.

Keep the ranting coming.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
atlwireles:

I like that quote. grin grin grin grin grin

Bros...good pm...

I wanna teach these boys who feel they can always leave message to insult or blackmail the messenger a lesson this evening...gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by rusher14: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
major466:

The Vice Presidential seat seem to have lost value under apc government.
Jonathan was once a 'mere commissioner'.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Uniklinkum my oga, how far?
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I didn't expect you to understand.

Keep the ranting coming.

gringringringrin Only if the madman knew he's mad...

Your dad must be ashamed he has just a useless and monkey-like ediot to succeed him in you...
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin Only if the madman knew he's mad...

Your dad must be ashamed he has just a useless and monkey-like ediot to succeed him in you...

I leave ya with ya ignorance.

Only if you know that I got no time.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
I leave ya with ya ignorance. Only if you know that I got no time.
gringringringrin Even madmen claim wisdom ...
Boy listen to me, dogs that bite don't bark wink ....
You're simply a disgrace to common sense and decency cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Truckpusher(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin Even madmen claim wisdom ...

Boy listen to me, dogs that bite don't bark wink ....

You're simply a disgrace to common sense and decency cheesy
Smh , Wetin the man do you ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh , Wetin the man do you ? grin

As usual he leaves message to attack messenger... He's now making it his tradition...so I decided to relax and concentrate solely on him throughout today gringringrin I wonder if we have any middle-class in APC...All of them are millionaires and billionaires gringringrin
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin Online professor Tuale gringrin

It stinks to be you...insecure brat...e-billionaire ...my papa dash me...smh
Been a while mate... seems you went on e-Break... Welcome back.
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by margclever: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You've not said anything, only wailing.
and what have you said, ode
Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Been a while mate... seems you went on e-Break... Welcome back.

I was actually banned...though I decided to play guest a little more, till I got so irritated with these guys blackmailing Op here...cheesy Thanks for your concern...how's life?

1 Like

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by Truckpusher(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

As usual he leaves message to attack messenger... He's now making it his tradition...so I decided to relax and concentrate solely on him throughout today gringringrin I wonder if we have any middle-class in APC...All of them are millionaires and billionaires gringringrin
Don't mind the shiit heads grin

We call them penniless e-billionaires . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by uniklinkum(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
And if one take on all these imb..eciles forming warriors, they run like sissies to the mods. All i see here is a case of unwarranted abuse and insults just to feel good from the same set of poltroons whose wavelength have been permanently tuned to the frequency of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" by uniklinkum(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Uniklinkum my oga, how far?
I am great and you?? owanbe at the African mosque since morning mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.