Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. (2874 Views)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by ElizabethAluko(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
While you are planning to turnup or turnover tonight remember every action has a consequence. Here is a story of disrespectful men who find their wives relatives attractive forgetting some actions can't be erased. Forget the woman and how loose she is but on the action of the dude who caught them on the act.

Dear Steve and Shirley, I am a 47-year-old attorney who is seven months pregnant. I have three daughters that are grown, married and have professional careers. My youngest daughter just moved back home with her husband because they are in the process of moving into a new home. One night I was home alone and my oldest daughter's husband came over to pick up something for his wife. One thing led to another and we had sex. We repeated our actions several more times. Close to our final time having sex, the husband of my daughter that's living with me, accidentally walked into my room and caught us. This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. My daughter and son-in-law weren't supposed to be home. Nevertheless, my son-in-law didn't tell his wife and he said that he didn't tell anyone else. However, he did approach me to discuss this incident. I am shameful of what happened next... http://Elizabethaluko..com
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by redgem(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
family section please
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Who should be blamed now?
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by Beremx(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Who should be blamed now?
Devil things.
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Beremx:
Devil things.
yeah right. cheesy
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by TheNonce: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
angry
ElizabethAluko:
While you are planning to turnup or turnover tonight remember every action has a consequence. Here is a story of disrespectful men who find their wives relatives attractive forgetting some actions can't be erased. Forget the woman and how loose she is but on the action of the dude who caught them on the act.

Dear Steve and Shirley, I am a 47-year-old attorney who is seven months pregnant. I have three daughters that are grown, married and have professional careers. My youngest daughter just moved back home with her husband because they are in the process of moving into a new home. One night I was home alone and my oldest daughter's husband came over to pick up something for his wife. One thing led to another and we had sex. We repeated our actions several more times. Close to our final time having sex, the husband of my daughter that's living with me, accidentally walked into my room and caught us. This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. My daughter and son-in-law weren't supposed to be home. Nevertheless, my son-in-law didn't tell his wife and he said that he didn't tell anyone else. However, he did approach me to discuss this incident. I am shameful of what happened next... http://Elizabethaluko..com

Are you a politician? Or anyone of note in our nations history? If you are not then please kindly get the _fuck out of here with this your hopelessly inconsequential story! Nonsense!
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by jamace(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chai! Konji is a bas-tard! angry
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by DaBullIT(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Toto itch you reach son in law side
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by Jesusloveyou: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Beremx:
Devil things.
is not devil, is just love. Btw d story is not real, is a make up story.
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by ElizabethAluko(f): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2015
TheNonce:
angry

Are you a politician? Or anyone of note in our nations history? If you are not then please kindly get the _fuck out of here with this your hopelessly inconsequential story! Nonsense!

LOL, dude, babe or trans , why so mad? I know this is political section but my target audience is the matured men in here who are married and can relate to the issue, not for bitter, angry element who can't make a point without been rude and sarcastic. Why curse word? It shows your upbringing. Elements like you can't have an opinion on the political state of the nation, else we ll be taking 100 foots backward. Go to rehab!
Re: Help!! Am A 47yrs Attorney, Pregnant For My Son Inlaw. by orisa37: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
You stand straighter than a Lesbian in the Court of Righteousness. Your problem is how to keep the child when born without losing your sanity. Start praying to God to curb your excesses. The purnishment for your sin is your actions and desires now and in future. Goodluck child, never stop praying.

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe / Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) / Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.