Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) (2875 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Metropilla: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2016
A Facebook user who is a content manager shared these photos with the caption below:

Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu sir, remember that Abia is supposed to be God's own state with cleanliness as next to Godliness. The pictures below are pictures I took as I went to use the rest rooms at the governor's office yesterday. This was an eyesore and total disgrace to your office where guests come every day. Pls, let the toilets at the back of the governor's office be looked into with immediate effect. These pictures are extremely departures to what I saw in yo yesterday.
Do something immediately.
==> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/the-state-of-toilets-in-abia-governor.html

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Ayanma! *Puke*

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Metropilla:
. . . . What is dis? You just poo on d Toilet floor?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Pidggin(f): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2016
This is disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by omobaekiti: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Dirty people...na dia way...damn hnmnmnnmph.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2016
This OP is an APC member.
very fakeish person grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by alatbaba1(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Chisos. Wari dis

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by 1shortblackboy: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Even governor's office? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by RockHard: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Woah! shocked shocked shocked If these pix are real then there's little hope the new government can clean up the state.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by ogmaskman: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Chascop:
This OP is an APC member.
very fakeish person grin

What has APC got to do with the state of that toilet. Dirty dey smell. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by fulanimafia: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Isn't it Abia?

Nothing new here, the iPods love their gutter state like that.

Sai PDP!

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2016
This is really bad, really really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Goldencollins: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
This op is a big lair,that toilet is not in Government house or anywhere near to the governors office,I work in the governors office and I can categorically tell u that those pix above are lairs and propaganda pepertuated by some stupid political witch hunters trying to hood wink unsuspecting Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Holyman3(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Lies. Anybody who believe this the iddioot of the century.

So what does the cleaners employed in the governors office do each day?
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2016
ogmaskman:

What has APC got to do with the state of that toilet. Dirty dey smell. lipsrsealed

the story and the pics are fake , not true.

nawa o

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by ogmaskman: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Chascop:

the story and the pics are fake , not true.

nawa o

Are you serious?

Pls post the real pix here to counter the op.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by henchamb(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Holyman3:
Lies. Anybody who believe this the iddioot of the century.

So what does the cleaners employed in the governors office do each day?

My dear this is true. Saw something like this when I visited one of the offices in the so called govt house.
What do you expect from a govt house where hawkers hawk around the gate and inside the govt house.
Govt house where all they do is paint dilapidated building.
Where staff salaries have not been paid since this year
Or where old staff were sacked and new ones from the governors village employed without course to qualifications

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by LazyWasterners: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
That must be Goatment house!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2016
ogmaskman:

Are you serious?

Pls post the real pix here to counter the op.

Do you want me to snap a nice toilet and post it here?
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Movic1(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Op Pls put Viewer discretion advised in your heading Eleyi gidi goncheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by ogmaskman: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Chascop:

Do you want me to snap a nice toilet and post it here?

I want you to prove the op wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2016
They cant maintain their toilets and we want them to maintain our roads, schools and hospitals... we need to wake up!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by ijaw1stson: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2016
lalasticlala come and see our secondary school toilet o. they've even put tiles

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by sugardad1(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Mtcheeew.

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2016
but where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Beremx(f): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2016
I thought i have seen these pictures attached to the dirty toilets at UNILAG?
where's popcorn abi ponponkon to come clarify this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Yeyegist(f): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Goldencollins:
This op is a big lair,that toilet is not in Government house or anywhere near to the governors office,I work in the governors office and I can categorically tell u that those pix above are lairs and propaganda pepertuated by some stupid political witch hunters trying to hood wink unsuspecting Nigerians.

The pictures are true..
You guys are missing the point..
The toilet is not the one the governor himself uses..The toilet is the ones visitors uses which is located at the back of his office..

Many are just too quick to support or go against an issue..

If you want want more photos evidence, sources go send you..

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by wristbangle: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
The public toilets in garage is far better than this sad
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by wristbangle: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
I thought i have seen these pictures attached to the dirty toilets at UNILAG?

where's popcorn abi ponponkon to come clarify this. grin

U eh! U get bad mouth grin
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by BoneBlogger(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2016
These photos are true and was captured by some bloggers at the entourage of the Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC) Mrs Ibim Seminitari.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by jojomario(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
@OP you should have indicated "viewers discretion".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Nigerians Did To Zenith Bank's Logo / What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix / Why Are Yorubas Obsessed With Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.