Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With (13712 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Guys with side chicks always try to play safe by saving their numbers/pin with different name to avoid being a suspect when they are with their main chick
*for me i save their number with "my coach, bros" etc

I hope adeh39 and lilyomi are not seeing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by stuff46(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
When i was in secondary school, i used to save them with football player names, but as boiz started turning i upgraded.

And now, i name them

1 Like

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by basisop(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
"Louis Oil and Gas" once the call comes in, na my client wey I no wan answer.

3 Likes

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
basisop:
"Louis Oil and Gas" once the comes in, na my client wey I no wan answer.
badmantin *i go tel ur gf cheesy
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Let me see the guys that are cheating on me grin

1 Like

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oms I caught you..... angry
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by basisop(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
"Louis Oil and Gas" this format never fails.
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Onemansquad:
Guys with side chicks always try to play safe by saving their numbers/pin with different name to avoid being a suspect when they are with their main chick
*for me i save their number with "my coach, bros" etc

I hope adeh39 and lilyomi are not seeing this

Gurgle Customer grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by stuff46(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeh39:
Comot eye jor
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by stuff46(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeh39:
Comot eye jor
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Gurgle(f): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
dukeolumde:

Gurgle Customer grin grin grin grin

Lol why you mentioning me
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by AlienStar: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kliminars
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
stuff46:
When i was in secondary school, i used to save them with football player names, but as boiz started turning i upgraded.

And now, i name them Ishilov e.
grin grin grin grin when you start to cry 4 jail nobody go tel u
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeh39:
lipsrsealed
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by faith551(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
"BATTERY LOW", "INCOMING CALL",
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

i am a female :<
i knw u are

Prettyvhickie:
@bolded so you have more than 1
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol why you mentioning me
Cause they know say u make #1 side chick nah
grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by orchmani(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
winkMe I use names like,oga caretaker,officer,sometimes I save d num with their phone number...
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Omotayor123(f): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Make I dey observe on top my ugwu tree grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by CallMeMadMan: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
see a newly hatched mad woman
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
orchmani:
winkMe I use names like,oga caretaker,officer,sometimes I save d num with their phone number...
grin grin caretaker ke
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
CallMeMadMan:
i'm a newly hatched mad man
yes you are! grin

1 Like

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Onemansquad:
guys?? shocked shocked so you are cheating on him
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Onemansquad:
guys?? shocked shocked so you are cheating on him
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Gurgle(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Cause they know say u make #1 side chick nah
grin

LOL no na him be the #1 side man cool cool

and you self just the ultimate side_FOOL no gender cool cool cool cool
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by youngberry001(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
uwarka cheesy
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL no na him be the #1 side man cool cool

and you self just the ultimate side_FOOL no gender cool cool cool cool
U no well.....

Na me u dey call fool? I just pity u
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by charlito94(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
I put her name at tyms n location either h ( house) or SK( schl)
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by ggrin(f): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
See themundecided
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by charlito94(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Depending on d girl also if na waka waka I save am as okpo
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by CallMeMadMan: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

yes you are! grin
you are!
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by suave558(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2015
old news grin shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Pregnant Lady Goes Nude: Photo 18+ / Oba Of Lagos Staff Of Office Retrieved By Ogboni Cult. / Things Men Find Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.